Autohotkey - Freeware, open source program to automate keypresses and other great stuff. I did not include it in this zip, but some of the scripts need it. http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ SageClient_StartStop.ahk - This is an AutoHotkey script that will start sagetv client if its not running and kill it if it is. It functions like toggle (On/Off) switch. You can use software like Girder to map this to a button and power sage on or off. In the included SageTVClient6.gml, I have it mapped to the upper left TV power button on the MCE remote. If you use this .ahk version, you must have autohotkey installed (above). It is coded to look for c:\program files\sagetv\sagetv\sagetvclient.exe. You must change this if yours is located elsewhere. SageClient_StartStop.exe - Same as the .ahk version, but this is compiled to an exe and does not require you to install autohotkey. SageServer_StartStop.ahk - Use this if you are running sagetv client on the same machine as your sagetv server. It is coded to look for c:\program files\sagetv\sagetv\sagetv.exe. You must change this if yours is located elsewhere. SageServer_StartStop.exe - Same as the .ahk version, but this is compiled to an exe and does not require you to install autohotkey. SageTVClient.gml - My version of the Sagetv Client girder button set. Modify to your liking SageTVServer.gml - Use this for girder if you are running the client on the same machine as the server. Enjoy, stroths