Sage Feature requests UI Custom categories for filtering, including custom headers Tighter integration with the Media Center from the UI perspective Customizable Guides per tuner Integrated system for launching games/emulators without going to the desktop Built in FPS readout. Support for 24h time format in the USA method of sorting/displaying ripped DVDs good support for episodic content Animated weather maps Sports mode - Sports Lounge XBMC style display of available movies Better search Better music visualization Scroll long filenames in music browser Mini-guide functionality in the base STV Show categories grouped by movie or television show -all recordings of the same name should be grouped Dynamic Menus in the base STV support for UTF-8 with reverse direction, eg - Hebrew and Arabic languages (wrong place?) ability to choose whether or not "duplicate" channels show up in the guide Core functionality Favorite / IR Intelligent Recording Engine needs a tune-up Per-favorite auto conversion Not scheduling simultaneous recordings of identical program names on HD and SD stations The ability to allocate a tuner for live TV viewing that will NEVER be used for recordings the ability to allocate a tuner to ONLY be used for recordings The ability to specify which tuner a recording is to be made on explicitly "Babysitter" mode - IGNORE ALL WATCHED activity until deactivated a favorite that should always record the first time it's on keep at least -for those kids shows "I HATE IT" - take aggressive negative profiling to an extreme - the anti favorite. I MAY OCCASIONALLY WATCH THE NEWS... i do not EVER want any news recorded via IR Multi- field favorites (boolean). Title :College football +Keyword (team of interest) Channel Lineup / tuners DVB epg import filters - if you are getting your epg from your transport stream Ability to export/import or save channel listing mapping and customizations I have made Ability to mark two tuners as being the same device TV Stop ANY Recordings immediately (not setting to Watched or Don't like) Live TV Only Mode, no recordings/buffering for those that still like to channel surf. DVD Burning, built-in circulating buffer for live tv Music Importable playlists Smart Playlists FM Radio support -maybe even AM Listen to music while watching TV gapless audio Audio CD player/ripper/encoder/archiver replaygain support Last.FM or Pandora support Podscast support Photo Photo DB integration w/ picassa or some other photo db Video Built in DVD ripper method of sorting/displaying ripped DVDs DVD cover art and info retrieval DVD ISO format playback HD-DVD / BD Web- Other content web browser Built in forum reader web radio streams natively Netflix "Watch It Now" support Weather alert - Popup from weather allert signals from National weather service Other/Multiple ability to select an imported media type to scan Multi User (including Guest/ babysitter/ In Law) Parental Controls for EVERYTHING - http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=250731&postcount=77 VOIP caller ID A Roaming feature. It should go like this, I am sometimes in one room with a SageTV reciever and I want to go to another room with the SageTV reciever. If I am watching live tv, and turn off my current Extender, I miss all that I have recorded so far and miss a few minutes. A quick fix is that I have is to record the program, or to leave the extender on. But sometimes I dont want to record the show. This is true also for when I pause for a long time. The roaming feature should be like a button to press for roam, and the ability to pick it up on another client. And while on this subject, the ability to remotly stop an extender and pick it up on the current. (this is good for when I leave it on pause and I want to continue it elsewhere) database archive show episodes to a folder parental controls by show and or by folder or imported movie/video/item Option to use MySQL/SQL Server Express DB engine instead of Wiz.bin Link Manual recording to airing.... if you have to catch something via manual (due to last minute scheduling issue or previously mentioned PPV) let me match it to an airing record for the details Allow remote control of the extender menu Correct channel numbering USAL rotor control What's Playing" thumbnail page of all active tuners with ability to select Ability to cycle between tuners while channel surfing without risk of canceling an active IR Core compatibility Playback EVR Hardware acceleration for all media formatsIntegrated support for HD DVD and Bluray support for MD-API for SAT/CABLE cards Update mplayer, many users said SageTV is using a really outdated version True Fast Forward, Rewind and Slow Motion FF & RW TS plugin so that we can get our teletext Fix issues with FSE and codecs Picture-In-Picture Ability to specify a screensaver better media player multi-zone, multi-source audio support integration and/or tolerance of home automation packages Hardware Compatibility Distribute multiple concurrent recordings amongst recording drives instead of just choosing the one with the most available space Analog (or HDMI but that can be stopped with HDCP protection) HDTV capture card CableCard support Easier way to set up/manage QAM tuners use of a sky subscription card Multi-Core (CPU) support on transcoding Better integrated support for remotes Pass through IR to server - Could be a workaround for PPV just need to be a little patient. Could also help clear STB issues (resets, etc) from remote location Pass through IR to client - set up IR events for Client IR blaster Extender/Placeshifter stream alternative a/v streams to placeshifters/extendters Netflix "Watch It Now" support DVD (Ripped to harddrive) playback support on Placeshifter Support for radio Keyboard support via the USB ports on the HD100 Other Better way of setting Video Conversion Start and End time, entering the values in seconds is retarded. Compatible licensing. MAC->PC->Linux. Its all the relatively the same software after-all. Thats what makes Java beautiful Make SageTV Client licenses installed on Server side like Extender licenses Distributed Functionality Client-to-Go; a check-in/check out system for copying files to a portable device SageTV server installer that only deletes the service and reinstalls if the path has changed SageTV client installer that doesn't overwrite your AC3Filter configuration extender solution for Mobile devices Client for Sony PS3 BD-J Client Sync files for playing offline Server based Playback scheduling