BUG REPORT FOR CayersV21C (ver 21 Release C - Nov 2) This first section is with my video settings as: Video Renderer= Overlay 3D Acceleration = Disabled Overlay Color Keying = Enabled The Enhanced ODS Options were set as: Use Enhanced OSD Layout = Enabled Semi-Transparent Overlays = Enabled Bind Mini-Guide to GUIDE command in OSD = Enabled Mini-Guide Look Ahead = Enabled Auto Hide OSD = Enabled OSD Auto Hide Timeout Seconds = 5 The bugs with the above settings are: Pressing the Info button brings up the OSD. Pressing it again before the timeout should remove the all the OSD, but it leaves the Volume control section visable until it times out. Setting "Auto Hide OSD" to Disabled cause the Volume control section to always stay visible when using the Info button to toggle the OSD view. With "Auto Hide OSD=Disabled" and also disabling "Use Enhanced OSD" the time position indicator stays visible (instead of the volume indicator as above did). Setting "Bind Mini-Guide to GUIDE command in OSD" to disabled does disable it from using the Guide button on the remote. However, it does NOT change it to automaticlly display when hitting the channel Up/Down buttons the way Mlbdude2 worked. Also, after disabling the above it can not be switched back to the enabled mode again without editing the properties file. When set to disabled there are 2 lines show up in the properties as: Cayars//use_mini_guide=true Cayars/use_mini_guide=false Notice the first one has 2 slashes. This entry should not even be there. It only shows up if you disble the "Bind Mini-Guide to GUIDE command in OSD" option. I have tried to describe how the Mini-Guide fuctioned with Mlbdude2 in my post #135 in the forum. If you still do not understand, PLEASE take time to install Mlbdude2 and try the various options yourself. In anycase, I'm sure most people want the Mini-Guide to work automatically display from the channel Up/Down buttons to avoid having to hit an extra key (the Guide button) to bring it up. When set to work this way the Guide button should then revert back to taking you back to the full TV Guide listings. ==== A bug with the following combination of settings: Overlay Color Keying = Disabled and Use Enhanced OSD Layout = Enabled Semi-Transparent Overlays = Enabled These settings cause the background for the volume control section to be a narrow blue bar not filling the whole volume control area. I hope this helps figure out things for the next release. Regards, Milt