This download includes three sets of color coded guide bars for SageMC: The original dark set, a bright set, and a glassy set.
All versions in the download include highlighted bars for shows now playing, darkened bars for shows not currently playing, replacement left and right arrows, and a replacement color highlight for the currently selected show.
The category color codes are as follows:
Sports (incl. non-event & talk) = Green
Movies = Dark Purple
News = Red
Specials (and Holiday Specials) = Yellow
Children (and Children Specials) = Light Purple
Animated = Light Blue
Documentary = Brown
Default = Blue
1. Backup your .../SageTV/STVs/SageTV3/SageMCE/Images folder if you wish to revert to your original guide graphics.
2. Download and unzip the attached file into a location of your choice.
3. Unzip the enclosed zip file corresponding to the guide bar set of your choice (Bright, Dark, or Glassy) into your .../SageTV directory.
3. Restart the SageTV UI.
4. It is recommended that you set your 'Guide Black Text' to 0xAAAAAA for the dark guide bar set. This can be done within the Advanced Settings screen under 'SageMC 16x9 Options'. For the Bright Guide Bar set you can leave the 'Guide Black Text' set to 0x000000.
5. If you are using the Glassy Show Icons, it is recommended that you use a set with at least 50% opacity so they do not look washed out and discolored.
Added the Bright Guide Bars set to the download.
Added Glassy Guide Bars to download
You can jump to the Graphics for SageMC thread here.