SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Customizations > SageTV Customizations

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 AM
SageTVaholic

Arrow Utility: MediaShrink v3.0 - An HTPC focused encoder

(Starting a new thread because the older one had to much depreciated junk info)

What it is:
There are a lot of great encoding tools out there (ffmpeg, mencoder, handbrake, etc.) but none of them are really focused on the specific needs of HTPC users. So I decided to create mediaShrink as a CLI front end that automatically mixes and matches the best encoding tools to use depending on the type of content you're trying to encode.

Is your video telecined?
Is it Interlaced?
Does it have embedded subtitles?
Does it need to be cropped?

MediaShrink will automatically scan the video and determine those answers for you so you end up with a great looking encode no matter what. And if you aren't' satisfied with the defaults, you can easily modify the settings until you're happy with the results.

Working on backing up your DVD's? MediaShrink can help you there too. It'll scan the DVD and automagically encode the main movie, include the main audio as well as any commentary tracks, and attach the closed captioning as a subtitle track. Working with TV show DVD's? No problem there either. It'll automatically pick out all of the episodes on the DVD and encode each of them individually.

How To Use It:

There are a few different ways you can use MediaShrink depending on what your needs are.
  • First (and easiest), you can just manually drag and drop recordings/DVD's onto MediaShrink.exe and it'll automatically encode the videos using the default settings and place the encoded video right next to the original.
  • Second (and recommended for SageTV), you use the CLI switch /inPlace (can just be added to mediaShrink.bat that gets created after the first time you run MediaShrink) and then when do an drag and drop encode of a SageTV recording, MediaShrink will automatically replace the original video with the encoded version and Sage (after an hour or so) will detect it and seamlessly start using it.
  • Finally (and my personal favorite), you can configure Sage Job Queue (SJQ) to automatically encode your SageTV recordings in the background. See the 2nd post for my template SJQ server/client rulesets that'll get you going in no time

Tools Used:
I can't take credit for much in this tool. 99% of of the work gets done by great tools written by other talented developers, I just wrote some perl code to get them all to play nice together.
  • Comskip - Used for detecting crop settings and generating EDL files for commercial cutting.
  • Mencoder - Used for detecting telecine, demuxing A/V, sampling DVD's to check for closed captioning, and encoding
  • Handbrake - Used for scanning DVD's for titles, detecting processor types, and encoding
  • ccextractorwin - Used for detecting/extracting closed captions embedded in recordings and DVD's
  • mkvtoonix - Used for muxing mkv videos
  • mp4box, mp4creator - Used for muxing mp4 videos
  • ffmpeg/sageTVTranscoder - Used for creating test clips and detecting video properties
  • And Lots More!

Known Issues:

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)

Last edited by evilpenguin; 08-18-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:42 AM
SageTVaholic

Code:
mediaShrink Readme -

Simple Usage: Drag and drop videos on MediaShrink.exe or MediaShink.bat 
CLI Syntax  : mediaShrink.exe [options] <File|Folder> <File|Folder>

### Basic Options-----------------------------------------------------------

/help                   Show these options
    /saveLog                Save log file when complete (default)
    /saveAll                Save all temp files when complete
    /batch                  Run in batch mode, intended for Dirmon2/SJQ (default)

/altLaunch             Use alternate launching meathod.  Should only be
                              used if you're having problems and I ask you to 
                              try it.

### Output Options-----------------------------------------------------------

/inPlace                Replace the original video when complete
    /outputName <name>      Name for output file.  Default is same as original
                            with new extention.
    /outputDirectory <path> Directory to place encoded video.  Default is same
                            path as original.

/outputSubFolder <name> Create a folder next to the original file
                            and put the finished encode in there. 

/centralWorkFolder <path> Directory to do all temp work, useful if your 
                              videos are stored on a NAS or recording drive
                              that you don't want affected by encoding work.
                              Also needed if you want to process files straight
                              off of a DVD drive.

/container <container>  A/V container to use
                              - mkv : Uses mkv container (default)
                              - mp4 : Uses mp4 container

### Video Options ---------------------------------------------------------

/vcodec <encoder>      Set the video encoder
                            - x264   : Uses x264 encoder (default)
                            - ffmpeg : Uses ffmpeg encoder, roughly divx

/vbitrate <kbs>        Set video bitrate (Default 1500)

/vProfile <profile>    Sets the video encoding profile
                             - HQ       : Slow and pretty
                             - MQ       : A nice mix of speed and quality (default)
                             - LQ       : Fast enough for slow machines
                             - custom   : Uses custom parameters from /x264opts

/handbrakeProfile <profile>  Use one of handbrakes preset profiles.
                           Note that you still need to specify /container mp4
                           for portable device profiles.

Example: /handbrakeProfile "Universal" /container mp4

/handbrakeFullCommand <full CLI command>
    		           Used to specify a complete handbrake CLI and overide all of 
			   Mediashrinks settings.  NOTE: You still need to specify /container

/x264opts <options>     Sets custom x264 options
                             - ex: /x264opts "ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0"

/onePass                Performs a one-pass encode (default)
   /twoPass                Performs a two-pass encode                         

/xRes <###>             Scale video to ????x#### (Y Res is auto-calculated)
   /yRes <###>             Scale video to ####x???? (X Res is auto-calculated)

/IVTC                   Uses Handbrakes variable frame rate encoding
   /noIVTC                 Blocks usage of IVTC by autoEncode

/denoise                Uses Hanbrakes denoise filter
   /noDenoise              Blocks usage of denoise by autoEncode

/decomb                 Uses Hanbrakes decomb filter (Selective Deinterlace)
   /noDecomb               Blocks usage of decomb by autoEncode

/deinterlace            Uses Hanbrakes deinterlace filter
   /noDeinterlace          Blocks usage of denoise by autoEncode

/autoCrop               Automatically crop videos to remove black bars
   /noAutoCrop             Disable Automatic Cropping

/noSubtitles            MediaShrink will automatically attempt to attach
                            all subtitle/CC tracks it finds since its a pretty
                            harmless operation.  Set this if you want to disable

### Audio Options --------------------------------------------------------------

/acodec <encoder>      Set the audio encoder
                              - faac   : AAC codec (Default Stereo/SDTV)
                              - lame   : MP3 codec
                              - vorbis : OGG codec
                              - ac3    : AC3 passthough (Default HDTV)
                              - dts    : DTS passthough

/abitrate <kbs>        Set audio bitrate in kbs (Default 160)

/atrack <Track #>        Set audio bitrate in kbs (Default 160)

Note: atrack, abitrate, acodec can take comma separated values to force multiple tracks

/allAudio              Force mediaSrhink to encode all audio tracks    

/preferDTS             By defrault mediashrink will prefer AC3 5.1 tracks, but settings
    			   this it'll force it to choose a DTS track over an AC3 one.  

### DVD Options ------------------------------------------------------------

/subLang <lang Code|all>  Lets user specify the language code of the 
                              subtitles they want to extract (default: eng)

http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php

/manualTitles           Prompts user to manually specify the DVD titles to encode

/forceTitle <#,#,...>   By default mediaShrink will automatically attempt to 
                            detect which titles to encode, however, sometimes it
                            is impossible.  For those cases you can specify just
                            the DVD title numbers you want to encode sepeated by
                            commas.

/minDVDTitleLength <#>  Theshold for the minimum title time in minutes to 
                            inspect. Makes log much cleaner for commercial DVDs
                            which can have hundreds of short titles, but if you
                            have a home video DVD with a short title you may need
                            to customize this value.  (Default 5)

### Commercial Cutting Options ------------------------------------------------------------
    REQUIRES VIDEOREDO TO BE INSTALLED

/cutComm                Attempt to cut the commercials.  If no edl or vprj
                            file exists it will attempt to make one using comskip

/onlyWhenVprj           Only cut if a vprj file already exists (default)
Also, for you SJQ users, here's my server/client configuration for launching it and its working great.

Server: Encode any mpg older than 30 days
Code:
# My Favorites to be encoded at the highest quality
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsTVFile{} == true && MediaAge > "30D" && Filename =$ ".mpg" && $.GetShowTitle{} =% "(Lost|Burn Notice|24|Dollhouse|House)"] 
{
   MEDIASHRINKHQ
}
# Hour long shows are usually more cinematic so give them more bitrate
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsTVFile{} == true && MediaAge > "30D" && Filename =$ ".mpg" && $.GetShowTitle{} !% "(Lost|Burn Notice|24|Dollhouse|House)" && $.GetFileDuration{} >= 1800000] 
{
   MEDIASHRINKMQ
}
# 30 Minute shows usually don't have a lot of action and can live with less bitrate
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsTVFile{} == true && MediaAge > "30D" && Filename =$ ".mpg" && $.GetShowTitle{} !% "(Lost|Burn Notice|24|Dollhouse|House)" && $.GetFileDuration{} < 1800000]  
{
   MEDIASHRINKLQ
}
Client: Run Monday-Friday 1 AM - 2 PM
Code:
MEDIASHRINKHQ
{
   :OFFHOUR "0-1, 15-23"
   :OFFDAY "1, 7"
   :MAX 1
   :RESOURCES 51
   "C:/Program Files/SageTV/SageTV/MediaShrink/mediaShrink.bat \"%c%\" /inPlace /batch /vprofile HQ /vbitrate 2500"
}

MEDIASHRINKMQ
{
   :OFFHOUR "0-1, 16-23"
   "C:/Program Files/SageTV/SageTV/MediaShrink/mediaShrink.bat \"%c%\" /inPlace /batch /vbitrate 2500 /onePass"
}

MEDIASHRINKLQ
{
   :OFFHOUR "0-1, 16-23"
   "C:/Program Files/SageTV/SageTV/MediaShrink/mediaShrink.bat \"%c%\" /inPlace /batch /vbitrate 2000 /onePass"
}

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)

Last edited by evilpenguin; 10-20-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Sage Aficionado

Great idea to start a new thread. I guess your "family" gave you some time to get back to Sage stuff. (see what I did there?)

Why would recordings called through SJQ have a very high occorunce of "no audio or video" and fail to encode yet recordings sent to MS through drag and drop have almost none?
Twitter: ohpleaseno
Old 04-26-2010, 07:54 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander View Post
I am guessing that it is possible to have the files processed without so much (or any?) cropping because after seeing this issue and not knowing much I dl something called StaxRip and ran the same file through and the resulting file did not have the same issue as the pic attached. I rather use MS because it is Sage specific/related/whatnot so the question is how do I tell it not to autocrop? I have tried modifying the mediashrink.defaults but it seems that whatever parameters are in the auto encode override that.
The /noAutoCrop switch should do it. I'd love a test clip of that, think you could cut it down to 2 minutes and FTP it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKeadle View Post
Mediashrink.bat calls mediashrink.exe (expected), but that then calls another subprocess to mediashrink.exe (with same command line - unexpected), which calls another subprocess to MediaEngine.exe with the full mediashrink default command line switches (expected) but that then calls a second instance of MediaEngine.exe (un-expected). So it looks like for a single job, it's being duplicated twice. That seems unusual.
Yeah, all that nonsense comes from the method I use to "compile" perl scripts into .exe's. So the 'exe's you have (mediaShrink/Engine.exe) are actually special self-extracting zip files that contain my code and the perl binaries they need to run. So everytime they launch they extract themselves to a temp directory and then call themselves again to run my actual code and that's why you see two instances of each of my executables.

Quote:
The "missing" Seinfeld show actually showed back up in the program listing. What's with the delay? Does the "Refresh Imported Media" do anything for that, even though "Recorded" info isn't "Imported Media"?
That's a byproduct of how Sage manages its media. It does periodic scans of its import/recording folders and after you do an encode you need to wait for the next one for it to notice that the original .mpg is gone and replace it with the new mkv/mp4.

Quote:
So, I'm not completely clear: if I run mediashrink against a recording, using the /inPlace and /cutComm, of these remaining files, which are no longer needed?
1) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.mkv
2) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.my
3) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.autoEncode.(1).log
4) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.edl
5) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.log
6) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.mpg.chapter
7) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.txt
8) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.vprj
9) Seinfeld-TheBetrayal-107461-0.xml
The only ones being generated by mediaShrink should be the .mkv and autoEncode.(1).log file. The other ones look like their junk left over by comskip. Check out the comskip.ini file and disable all the outputs except for EDL and it should stop generating them.

Quote:
If I'm also using the 3.0k Video Tools plugin (for the DVD Burning functionality), I assume I should be disabling the Compression option since it has been superceded by mediashrink - or is there something to do to have the VideoTools using mediashrink instead?

EP - I think it's been posted a couple of times, but I don't think I've seen an answer - will we see a "Burn to DVD" plugin using mediashrink thus obsoleting Video Tools?
Since mediaShrink doesn't have a STVi you should be able to use it along side your DVD burning, you'll just want to disable compression using the old video tools plug-in via SageMC Settings.

Quote:
How would I go about scheduling the conversion to:
- convert any video that is 30 days old (or more)
- convert any video that has been watched
Those things are possible with SJQ and impossible with Dirmon2. I post an example for the 30 day one in the 2nd post, but i'll have to get back to you on the watched one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohpleaseno View Post
Why would recordings called through SJQ have a very high occorunce of "no audio or video" and fail to encode yet recordings sent to MS through drag and drop have almost none?
Hmm, that's odd. The only problem I run into with SJQ is when I use Sage or SJQ in service mode and there are permission problems. Personally I use both of them in user mode (I just launch them at start-up manually) and I have no issues.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
but i'll have to get back to you on the watched one.
replace the age test with $.IsWatchedCompletely{} == true

IsWatchedCompletely
api docs
1x HD300, 1x HD200, 1x HD100 (remote placeshifter),
1x SageClient (Win7 Test/Development)
Check out TVExplorer
Old 04-27-2010, 06:09 AM
Sage Advanced User

Wow EP - you did a lot of catch-up work. Thanks so much for answering my questions. Yeah I saw your SJQ example for the delay - and I'm now convinced that I need to switch to SJQ from Dirmon2 as you all recommended. Another weekend project.

BTW: as posted in a different thread, I just have to say how much I love this forum. It's very active with lot's of helpful and knowledgeable (and patient) people like yourself and RazrSharpe and MeInMaui - with lot's of great content. SageTV couldn't be such a success without all ya'lls hard work and diligence.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Sage User

Thanks for all the hard work! I setup SJQ using your example and everything is working except all the encoding is being down at normal priority desite the "CPU LOW" setting in the SJQ client. Is there any other way to force the priority lower?
Old 04-29-2010, 06:27 PM
Sage User

Is there a way to tell mediaShrink where to create and store log files?

First of all I love this app! works flawlessly for me. I was wondering if there is a way to have the mediaShrink log files created in a specific folder rather then right next to the about to be encoded file? I tried the /centralWorkFolder switch without success. It seems that mediaShrink still attempts to create a log file in folder I DnD. Omitting the /saveLog switch did not do the trick either for the same reason.

Some background info:
I just started using mediaShrink and have to say i'm hooked. Now i'm starting to convert my DVD collection to store in my video library for SageTV. First I copied about 2 dozen DVD's into ISO files, don't ask me why that is a long story. Then I started copying over just the Video_TS folder, using AnyDVD to simplify the process. Now I am DnD the Video_TS folders onto mediaShrink to encode. I'm looking to automate the process and hopefully skip a step or two along with ditching the ISO files.

I would like start an encoding straight from the DVD rather than pulling the Video_TS folder to the hard drive first. MediaShrink sees the DVD's just fine but errors out right before processing the Video_TS folder with:

"! Can't open create log fileExiting in 5 seconds..."

That makes sense because the DVD is read only.

My over all goal is to setup DirMon2 to check the DVD drive once at night, already have the batch files ready, and start the encoding process directly from the DVD. So all i have to do is pop in a disc before i goto bed and in the morning check the log files to see what happened. I understand that not all my DVDs will go smoothly but... easy ones first.

I also have another batch file that will mount an ISO to a virtual drive and kick off the encoding process. after encoding is done it will unmount the iso and mount another one that is in the same directory.

The batch files work when i include a copy command in them to put the Video_TS folder to the hard drive first. I would like to see if this step can be by-passed. Figure you won't know till you try it

I have:
Daemon-Tools Lite
AnyDVD (on the fly DVD decoding app)
DirMon2
mediaShrink
And a willingness to fail till i succeed (that was corny)

Any help is appreciated. I think all I need right now is the ability to tell mediaShrink where to create and store the log files.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbot3 View Post
Thanks for all the hard work! I setup SJQ using your example and everything is working except all the encoding is being down at normal priority desite the "CPU LOW" setting in the SJQ client. Is there any other way to force the priority lower?
There should be a batch file, mediaShrink.bat, you can just use that in SJQ instead of mediaShrink.exe and it should set the priority properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberwolf View Post
Any help is appreciated. I think all I need right now is the ability to tell mediaShrink where to create and store the log files.
Your the 2nd person to ask for that, i'll get it in next week sometime

Old 05-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hey EP:
2 questions:
1) Is there a way to have MediaShrink extract chapters into individual files when given a DVD to process? I have vides that will have a couple Title, but each title will have different chapters that I'd like to break out into individual .mkv files.

2) is this the appropriate forum to as this question, or should I be creating a new thread in the customizations forum?

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmac321 View Post
EP
Any chance we can get the progress updates back in the command prompt window? It's nice to have the feedback and know that things are progressing and have a continuous eta.
I just took a look at the code to add this back in and it turns out I never took it out

All you need to do is use the /tee switch. You don't want to put this in your mediaShrink.defaults.txt file though because it'll interfere with SJQ usage. I recommend just copying mediaShrink.bat and keeping a custom one with just the /tee switch in it for launching on demand encodes that you'll want to keep an eye on the status.

Old 05-10-2010, 06:26 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bialio View Post
Hey EP,

I've got a bunch of .mkv that were generated by MakeMKV, and I tried running one through mediaShrink - and it is barfing on it.

Here's the log.
btl.
Wow, barfing on it is a very accurate assessment. I'll take a look at what I can do to fix that up.

Old 05-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Sage Advanced User

Help please

I am not exactly sure why this is not working and this may be more of a question for the SJQ area, but I thought I would just throw it in here to see if anyone can help - as the SJQ part of it seems to be working just not the interaction with mediashrink. I downloaded and installed the latest mediashrink and dragged and dropped a file on it from my sage recordings -- I took a 2.4gb 1 hour show and it converted it to an 800mb mkv, using all default settings. So I know mediashrink works. Now I want schedule mediashrink, but utilize another machine on the network to do the heavy lifting -- so I installed the SJQ server on the Sage server in the jetty folder (which I can connect to fine using a web browser) and the windows client service on another machine, set it all up and I see the client connected in SJQ. I put in the settings file for server and the client found in the forums and do a search on "The Pacific" as .mpg -- since I have 6 out of 9 recorded as mpg and 3 as .ts it properly puts only those mpgs in the Active queue. But that's the issue -- they are in the active queue with just a status of waiting. Why aren't they "shrinking"?

here is my server/client configs --
# My Favorites to be encoded at the highest quality
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsTVFile{} == true && MediaAge > "1D" && Filename =$ ".*" && $.GetShowTitle{} =* "The Pacific"]
{
MEDIASHRINKHQ
}

client
# Client options
:MAPDIR "y:\\library" "\\\\endor\\library"
:MAPDIR "x:\\library2" "\\\\endor\\library2"
:MAPDIR "w:\\library3" "\\\\endor\\library3"

MEDIASHRINKHQ
{
#:CPU "LOW"
#:OFFHOUR "8-23"
#:OFFDAY ""
#:MAX 1
#:RESOURCES 51
"C:/mediashrink/mediaShrink.exe \"%c%\" /inPlace /noAutoCrop /centralWorkFolder "C:\\Temp" /batch /vprofile HQ /vbitrate 2500 /twopass "
}
I assume the c:/ is the path of mediashrink on my client machine and NOT the server as I want the app running on the client.
CLIENTS: 2 x HD200s, 2 x HD300 and Intel Xeon 3.4GHz 2gb RAM, Nvidia GTS250, SageClient 7.0.23 ArcSoft Video Decoder & AC3Filter
Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 AM
SageTVaholic

Your command line for the client is not parsing.

Quote:
"C:\\Temp"
needs to be
Quote:
\"C:\\Temp\"

PHOENIX 2.0 is rising...
Old 05-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Sage User

Quality questions

Thank you for making this great tool available!

I've successfully installed MediaShrink and used it via Drag and Drop, and I'm getting ready to set it up in SJQ (which is already working well). Before I do, I was hoping for a quick primer on quality settings in MediaShrink. (I'm late to the party and trying to catch up, but I don't want to be led astray by relying on obsolete material in the old thread.)

Questions:
  1. Does the program make any decisions regarding quality automatically based on content, or does it just use whatever quality settings are specified? I think it's the latter, but it seems that many of the other settings (which tracks to include, whether to split or merge titles, etc.) are applied based on analysis, so I'm not sure.

2. From the SJQ Client examples, it seems that the /vprofile settings (LQ/MQ/HQ) are separate from the bitrate setting and number of passes. Is there any reference to what changing LQ/MQ/HQ does?

Ex:
    • "Favorite TV" Example = HQ, 2500, 2-pass
    • "One-hour TV" Example = default (MQ), 2500, 1-pass
    • "Half-hour TV" Example = default (MQ), 1500, 1-pass

Do these apply to both SDTV and HDTV content? (I get my TV via digital OTA, much of it in HD).

Also, it seems that the Drag and Drop default is eqivalent to the lowest quality of the three examples (MQ, 1500, 1-pass). What other types of content is this default appropriate for?

3. You provide an example of various quality settings for recorded TV. Do you have any equivalent suggestions for DVD content? I have a bunch of ripped DVD's in various categories, and I'm wondering if the TV example settings apply or whether something else might be more appropriate.

Ex:
    • Fast Action, high-quality DVD (e.g., Fifth Element Superbit)
    • High-quality animation DVD (Pixar/Disney films)
    • Typical DVD (romantic comedy, drama)
    • Low-quality DVD (old Looney Tunes collections, kids videos, mediocre movies...)

4. On a related note, at what quality point is the resultant MKV recording pretty much the same size as the original DVD? (I can play DVD's directly, so I'm only interested in MediaShrinking DVD's if it saves significant storage space or I need to separate individual episodes. I already use CloneDVD to strip menus and redundant audio tracks during the initial rip.)

Thanks!
- Jeff
Old 05-17-2010, 10:53 PM
Sage User

/allAudio only gets first audio track

I've used MediaShrink on a bunch of DVD's with multiple audio tracks, and even with the /allAudio setting the resultant .mkv files only seem to include one audio track.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

If it helps, I've attached a sample log (abridged to include the parts that seem relevant):

Code:
 Welcome to mediaEngine v3.0d (Built on 17:17:50.94 04-23-2010 )

+ Executable   : C:\MediaShrink\mediaEngine.exe
  + EXE path     : C:\MediaShrink
  + Parsing switches
    - optionsString: "/batch" "/onlyWhenVprj" "/saveLog" "/defaultProfile" "autoEncode" "/findFileRegEx" "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" "/centralWorkFolder" "F:" "/allAudio" "/subLang" "all" "/mediaShrink" "fixBug" "\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element" 
        - Replacing quote0: /batch
        - Replacing quote1: /onlyWhenVprj
        - Replacing quote2: /saveLog
        - Replacing quote3: /defaultProfile
        - Replacing quote4: autoEncode
        - Replacing quote5: /findFileRegEx
        - Replacing quote6: avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms
        - Replacing quote7: /centralWorkFolder
        - Replacing quote8: F:
        - Replacing quote9: /allAudio
        - Replacing quote10: /subLang
        - Replacing quote11: all
        - Replacing quote12: /mediaShrink
        - Replacing quote13: fixBug
        - Replacing quote14: \\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element
    - Adding to to options Hash
      + Key: batch ()
      + Key: onlyWhenVprj ()
      + Key: saveLog ()
      + Key: defaultProfile ()
      + Value: autoEncode
      + Key: findFileRegEx ()
      + Value: avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms
      + Key: centralWorkFolder ()
      + Value: F:
      + Key: allAudio ()
      + Key: subLang ()
      + Value: all
      + Key: mediaShrink ()
      + Value: fixBug
    - Adding Inputfile: \\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element

**** SNIP ****

- Found File: (\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS)
  + Getting DVD info: "C:\MediaShrink\mediaEngineBins\HandBrake 9.4\HandBrakeCLI.exe" -i "//Zowie/Videos/DVDs - Adults/Fifth Element/VIDEO_TS" -t 0 2>&1 ( /batch /onlyWhenVprj /saveLog /defaultProfile "autoEncode" /findFileRegEx "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" /centralWorkFolder "F:" /allAudio /subLang "all" /mediaShrink "fixBug")
      +     + 6: cells 5->5, 40907 blocks, duration 00:01:26
      +     + 7: cells 6->6, 124806 blocks, duration 00:04:13
      +     + 8: cells 7->7, 69743 blocks, duration 00:02:17
      +     + 9: cells 8->8, 229160 blocks, duration 00:07:50
      +     + 10: cells 9->9, 49227 blocks, duration 00:01:44
      +     + 11: cells 10->10, 153687 blocks, duration 00:05:34
      +     + 12: cells 11->11, 22454 blocks, duration 00:00:48
      +     + 13: cells 12->12, 148457 blocks, duration 00:05:11
      +     + 14: cells 13->14, 190734 blocks, duration 00:06:52
      +     + 15: cells 15->16, 192545 blocks, duration 00:07:00
      +     + 16: cells 17->17, 113637 blocks, duration 00:04:00
      +     + 17: cells 18->18, 276900 blocks, duration 00:09:58
      +     + 18: cells 19->19, 80956 blocks, duration 00:02:49
      +     + 19: cells 20->20, 38245 blocks, duration 00:01:23
      +     + 20: cells 21->21, 60684 blocks, duration 00:01:59
      +     + 21: cells 22->22, 98436 blocks, duration 00:03:25
      +     + 22: cells 23->23, 133596 blocks, duration 00:04:28
      +     + 23: cells 24->24, 89446 blocks, duration 00:03:10
      +     + 24: cells 25->25, 200723 blocks, duration 00:06:52
      +     + 25: cells 26->26, 127905 blocks, duration 00:04:26
      +     + 26: cells 27->28, 73118 blocks, duration 00:02:36
      +     + 27: cells 29->29, 172259 blocks, duration 00:06:30
      +     + 28: cells 30->30, 180870 blocks, duration 00:06:58
      +   + audio tracks:
      +     + 1, English (AC3) (5.1 ch) (iso639-2: eng), 48000Hz, 448000bps
      +     + 2, English (DTS) (5.1 ch) (iso639-2: eng), 48000Hz, 768000bps
      +   + subtitle tracks:
      +     + 1, English (iso639-2: eng) (Bitmap)
      +     + 2, Closed Captions (iso639-2: eng) (Text)
      + HandBrake has exited.
    - Scanning DVD for titles

+ Title (02:05:45)   : 1
      - Video :   + size: 720x480, pixel aspect: 32/27, display aspect: 1.78, 23.976 fps
      - Audio :     + 1, English (AC3) (5.1 ch) (iso639-2: eng), 48000Hz, 448000bps
      - Subs  :     + 1, English (iso639-2: eng) (Bitmap)
      - Subs  :     + 2, Closed Captions (iso639-2: eng) (Text)
    - Number of titles found = 1
      + 125 (1): Longest = 125 (1)
    +  Checking Title: 1 (125)(0)(1)
      - Adding Title 1 (5.1:1) (Stereo/Mono:)(Subtitles:1 2)
------------ Processing ----------------
  + Adding per run options: ( /profile autoEncode /inputFile "\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS" /dvdTitle 1 /handBrakeAudioTracks "1" /handBrakeAudioEncoders "ac3" /handbrakeAudioBitrate "auto" /isDVD /handbrakeSubtitleTracks 1,2  /batch /onlyWhenVprj /saveLog /defaultProfile "autoEncode" /findFileRegEx "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" /centralWorkFolder "F:" /allAudio /subLang "all" /mediaShrink "fixBug")( /profile autoEncode /inputFile "\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS" /dvdTitle 1 /handBrakeAudioTracks "1" /handBrakeAudioEncoders "ac3" /handbrakeAudioBitrate "auto" /isDVD /handbrakeSubtitleTracks 1,2  /batch /onlyWhenVprj /saveLog /defaultProfile "autoEncode" /findFileRegEx "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" /centralWorkFolder "F:" /allAudio /subLang "all" /mediaShrink "fixBug")
    + Parsing switches
      - optionsString:  /profile autoEncode /inputFile "\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS" /dvdTitle 1 /handBrakeAudioTracks "1" /handBrakeAudioEncoders "ac3" /handbrakeAudioBitrate "auto" /isDVD /handbrakeSubtitleTracks 1,2  /batch /onlyWhenVprj /saveLog /defaultProfile "autoEncode" /findFileRegEx "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" /centralWorkFolder "F:" /allAudio /subLang "all" /mediaShrink "fixBug"
        - Replacing quote0: \\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS
        - Replacing quote1: 1
        - Replacing quote2: ac3
        - Replacing quote3: auto
        - Replacing quote4: autoEncode
        - Replacing quote5: avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms
        - Replacing quote6: F:
        - Replacing quote7: all
        - Replacing quote8: fixBug
        ! couldn't understand (), throwing it away
        + Key: profile ()
        + Key: inputFile ()
        + Value: \\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS
        + Key: dvdTitle ()
        + Value: 1
        + Key: handBrakeAudioTracks ()
        + Value: 1
        + Key: handBrakeAudioEncoders ()
        + Value: ac3
        + Key: handbrakeAudioBitrate ()
        + Value: auto
        + Key: isDVD ()
        + Key: handbrakeSubtitleTracks ()
        + Value: 1,2
        ! couldn't understand (), throwing it away
        + Key: batch ()
        + Key: onlyWhenVprj ()
        + Key: saveLog ()
        + Key: defaultProfile (autoEncode)
        + Key: findFileRegEx (avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms)
        + Value: avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms
        + Key: centralWorkFolder (F:)
        + Value: F:
        + Key: allAudio ()
        + Key: subLang (all)
        + Value: all
        + Key: mediaShrink (fixBug)
        + Value: fixBug
  + Processing: inputFile = VIDEO_TS
  + Looking for profile: autoEncode
    - Found "autoencode"
  + Making Work Directory: (mkdir "F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder)
    - Making delete.me file: (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\delete.me)
    - Adding temp dir to delete list(F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder)
  + Using Options
     - allaudio()
     - batch()
     - binfolder(C:\MediaShrink\mediaEngineBins)
     - centralworkfolder(F:)
     - defaultprofile(autoEncode)
     - dvdtitle(1)
     - exepath(C:\MediaShrink)
     - findfileregex(avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms)
     - handbrakeaudiobitrate(auto)
     - handbrakeaudioencoders(ac3)
     - handbrakeaudiotracks(1)
     - handbrakesubtitletracks(1,2)
     - inputfile(\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS)
     - inputmain(\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS)
     - isdvd()
     - mediaenginebins(HASH(0x15c7ef4))
     - mediashrink(fixBug)
     - numcommands(1)
     - onlywhenvprj()
     - original(\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS)
     - passlogfile(F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\passLogFile.log)
     - path(C:\MediaShrink)
     - profile(autoEncode)
     - profilefolder(C:\MediaShrink\mediaEngineProfiles)
     - quote(")
     - savelog()
     - scratchname(VIDEO_TS.scratch.0)
     - scratchpath(F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder)
     - sublang(all)
     - temppath(C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1)
     - thetvdbapikey(5645B594A3F32D27)
     - usingcommands(ARRAY(0x15da34c))
     - usingprofile(autoencode)
     - usingtargets(ARRAY(0x15c625c))
     - videoInfo(HASH(0x174093c))
     - workdir(C:\MediaShrink)

######## Starting Processing

**** SNIP ****

- Remaining Commands (7): (/setOptions /noOverwrite)
      + Command : /setOptions /noOverwrite
        - Adding to command parameter hash 
          + Key: setOptions
          + Key: noOverwrite
      + Processing conditional: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~(ac3|dts)&&ORIGINAL:audioChannels=~6&&!ORIGINAL:43in169<:>passthrough<=>/acodec faac /abitrate 160
        - Conditional List: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~(ac3|dts)&&ORIGINAL:audioChannels=~6&&!ORIGINAL:43in169
          + Checking: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~(ac3|dts)
            - Does perRunOptionsHash{videoInfo}{ORIGINAL}{"audioCodec"} () =~ (ac3|dts)?
              + file key = \\zowie\videos\dvds - adults\fifth element\video_ts
              ! Key not found ()
              + False
          + Checking: ORIGINAL:audioChannels=~6
            - Does perRunOptionsHash{videoInfo}{ORIGINAL}{"audioChannels"} () =~ 6?
              ! Key not found ()
              + False
          + Checking: !ORIGINAL:43in169
            - Does video info property (ORIGINAL:43in169) exist? ()
              + !False (True)
        = Overall: False, using else: /acodec faac /abitrate 160
        + Parsing switches
          - optionsString: /acodec faac /abitrate 160
            + No Overwritting!
            + Key: acodec ()
            + Value: faac
            + Key: abitrate ()
            + Value: 160

- Remaining Commands (6): (/setOptions /noOverwrite)
      + Command : /setOptions /noOverwrite
          + Key: setOptions
          + Key: noOverwrite
      + Processing conditional: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~ac3<:>ac3<=>ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~dts<:>dts<=>faac /abitrate 160
        - Conditional List: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~ac3
          + Checking: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~ac3
            - Does perRunOptionsHash{videoInfo}{ORIGINAL}{"audioCodec"} () =~ ac3?
              ! Key not found ()
              + False
        - Conditional List: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~dts
          + Checking: ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~dts
            - Does perRunOptionsHash{videoInfo}{ORIGINAL}{"audioCodec"} () =~ dts?
              ! Key not found ()
              + False
        = Overall: False, using else: faac /abitrate 160
        + Parsing switches
          - optionsString: /acodec faac /abitrate 160
            + No Overwritting!
            + Key: acodec (faac)
              ! Already Exists, skipping: (/acodec faac)
            + Key: abitrate (160)
              ! Already Exists, skipping: (/abitrate 160)

**** SNIP ****

- Remaining Commands (2): (/exe HandBrakeCLI.exe)
      + Command : /exe HandBrakeCLI.exe
          + Key: exe
          + Value: HandBrakeCLI.exe
      + Replacing snippit ? Handbrake DVD : !#handbrake_1#-v -i "%%inputMain_REVSLASHES%%" -o "%%OUTPUT_MAIN_REVSLASHES%%.%%container%%" ?0>isDVD<:> -m ?1>dvdTitle<:>-t %%dvdTitle%%<=>-L<1? ?1>dvdStartChap<:>-c %%dvdStartChap%%?3>dvdEndChap<:>-%%dvdEndChap%%<3?<1?<0? %%SNIP:Handbrake Subtitles%% %%SNIP:Handbrake Video%% %%SNIP:Handbrake Audio%% %%SNIP:Handbrake Video Filters%%

**** SNIP ****

+ Replacing snippit ? Handbrake Audio : !#handbrake_1#-v -i "%%inputMain_REVSLASHES%%" -o "%%OUTPUT_MAIN_REVSLASHES%%.%%container%%" ?0>isDVD<:> -m ?1>dvdTitle<:>-t %%dvdTitle%%<=>-L<1? ?1>dvdStartChap<:>-c %%dvdStartChap%%?3>dvdEndChap<:>-%%dvdEndChap%%<3?<1?<0? ?>handbrakeSubtitleTracks<:>--subtitle %%handbrakeSubtitleTracks%%<=>EXISTS:%%INPUTSUB%%<:>--srt-file "%%INPUTSUB%%" --srt-codeset UTF-8 --srt-offset 0 --srt-lang eng<? -e ?>vcodec<:>%%vcodec%%<=>x264<? ?>!vcodec||%%vcodec%%=~x264<:>-T -x ?>%%vprofile%%=~custom<:>%%x264Opts%%<=>%%vprofile%%=~(HQ|LQ|MQ|Portable)<:>ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0<=>ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0<?<? -b ?>vbitrate<:>%%vbitrate%%<=>1500<? ?>handBrakeAllAudioTracks&&(>ORIGINAL:allAudio||allAudio<)<:> -a %%handBrakeAllAudioTracks%% -E %%handBrakeAllAudioEncoders%% -B %%handbrakeAllAudioBitrate%%<=>-a ?>atrack<:>%%atrack%%<=>1<? -E %%acodec%% ?>abitrate<:>-B %%abitrate%%<?<? %%SNIP:Handbrake Video Filters%%

**** SNIP ****

+ Replacing outputFile %%OUTPUT_MAIN_REVSLASHES%% -> outputFileMAIN : (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)
          - REVSLASHES In: (%%inputMain_REVSLASHES%%) with (\\Zowie\Videos\DVDs - Adults\Fifth Element\VIDEO_TS)
          - REVSLASHES Out: (%%inputMain_REVSLASHES%%) with (//Zowie/Videos/DVDs - Adults/Fifth Element/VIDEO_TS)
        - Replacing: %%inputMain_REVSLASHES%% with (//Zowie/Videos/DVDs - Adults/Fifth Element/VIDEO_TS)
          -  In: (%%outputFileMAIN__REVSLASHES%%) with (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)
          -  Out: (%%outputFileMAIN__REVSLASHES%%) with (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)
          - REVSLASHES In: (%%outputFileMAIN__REVSLASHES%%) with (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)
          - REVSLASHES Out: (%%outputFileMAIN__REVSLASHES%%) with (F:/VIDEO_TS.workFolder/VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)
        - Replacing: %%outputFileMAIN__REVSLASHES%% with (F:/VIDEO_TS.workFolder/VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)
        - Replacing: %%container%% with (mkv)
        - Replacing: %%dvdTitle%% with (1)
        - Replacing: %%dvdStartChap%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%dvdEndChap%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%handbrakeSubtitleTracks%% with (1,2)
        - Replacing: %%INPUTSUB%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%vcodec%% with (x264)
        - Replacing: %%vprofile%% with (MQ)
        - Replacing: %%x264Opts%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%vbitrate%% with (1800)
        - Replacing: %%handBrakeAllAudioTracks%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%handBrakeAllAudioEncoders%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%handbrakeAllAudioBitrate%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%atrack%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%acodec%% with (faac)
        - Replacing: %%abitrate%% with (160)
        - Replacing: %%ORIGINAL:autoCropHandBrake%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%yRes%% with ()
        - Replacing: %%xRes%% with ()

**** SNIP ****

+ Processing conditional: handBrakeAllAudioTracks&&(>ORIGINAL:allAudio||allAudio<)<:> -a  -E  -B <=>-a 1 -E faac -B 160
        - Conditional List: ORIGINAL:allAudio||allAudio
          + Checking: ORIGINAL:allAudio
            - Does video info property (ORIGINAL:allAudio) exist? ()
              + False
          + Checking: allAudio
            - Does custom conditional (allAudio) exist? ()
              + True
        - Conditional List: handBrakeAllAudioTracks&&1
          + Checking: handBrakeAllAudioTracks
            - Does custom conditional (handBrakeAllAudioTracks) exist? ()
              + False
          + Checking: 1
            - Previously Resolved Condition: 1
              + True
        = Overall: False, using else: -a 1 -E faac -B 160
      + Processing conditional: handbrakeSubtitleTracks<:>--subtitle 1,2<=>EXISTS:<:>--srt-file "" --srt-codeset UTF-8 --srt-offset 0 --srt-lang eng
        - Conditional List: handbrakeSubtitleTracks
          + Checking: handbrakeSubtitleTracks
            - Does custom conditional (handbrakeSubtitleTracks) exist? (1,2)
              + True
        = Overall: True, using: --subtitle 1,2
      + Processing conditional: MQ=~custom<:><=>MQ=~(HQ|LQ|MQ|Portable)<:>ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0<=>ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0
        - Conditional List: MQ=~custom
          + Checking: MQ=~custom
            - Does (MQ) =~ (custom)?
              + False
        - Conditional List: MQ=~(HQ|LQ|MQ|Portable)
          + Checking: MQ=~(HQ|LQ|MQ|Portable)
            - Does (MQ) =~ ((hq|lq|mq|portable))?
              + True
        = Overall: True, using: ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0
      + Processing conditional: !vcodec||x264=~x264<:>-T -x ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0
        - Conditional List: !vcodec||x264=~x264
          + Checking: !vcodec
            - Does custom conditional (vcodec) exist? (x264)
              + !True (False)
          + Checking: x264=~x264
            - Does (x264) =~ (x264)?
              + True
        = Overall: True, using: -T -x ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0
        - Executing command: "C:\MediaShrink\mediaEngineBins\HandBrake 9.4\HandBrakeCLI.exe" -v -i "//Zowie/Videos/DVDs - Adults/Fifth Element/VIDEO_TS" -o "F:/VIDEO_TS.workFolder/VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN.mkv"  -m -t 1  --subtitle 1,2 -e x264 -T -x ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0 -b 1800 -a 1 -E faac -B 160 --decomb       --loose-anamorphic > "F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.HandBrakeCLI.log" 2>&1
          + Encoding: task 1 of 1, 100.00 %
          + Encoding: task 1 of 1, 100.00 %
          + Encoding: task 1 of 1, 100.00 %[02:08:09] mux: track 0, 181123 frames, 1692108311 bytes, 1792.36 kbps, fifo 64
          +  [02:08:09] mux: track 1, 354026 frames, 151036039 bytes, 159.98 kbps, fifo 512
          +  [02:08:09] mux: track 2, 1606 frames, 2911442 bytes, 3.08 kbps, fifo 8
          +  [02:08:09] mux: track 3, 1712 frames, 63016 bytes, 0.07 kbps, fifo 8
          +  [02:08:09] mpeg2 done: 181125 frames
          +  [02:08:09] render: lost time: 0 (0 frames)
          +  [02:08:09] render: gained time: 0 (0 frames) (0 not accounted for)
          +  x264 [info]: frame I:2336  Avg QP:14.70  size: 49728  PSNR Mean Y:47.40 U:50.21 V:50.93 Avg:48.20 Global:47.84
          +  x264 [info]: frame P:82300 Avg QP:17.67  size: 14300  PSNR Mean Y:44.69 U:47.74 V:48.46 Avg:45.51 Global:45.12
          +  x264 [info]: frame B:96487 Avg QP:19.79  size:  4137  PSNR Mean Y:43.58 U:47.46 V:48.29 Avg:44.54 Global:44.19
          +  x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 10.2% 35.5% 54.3%
          +  x264 [info]: mb I  I16..4: 18.8%  0.0% 81.2%
          +  x264 [info]: mb P  I16..4:  1.3%  0.0%  8.1%  P16..4: 47.1% 25.3% 13.4%  0.0%  0.0%    skip: 4.9%
          +  x264 [info]: mb B  I16..4:  6.8%  0.0%  2.0%  B16..8: 32.0%  3.1%  2.2%  direct:18.9%  skip:34.9%  L0:25.8% L1:42.5% BI:31.6%
          +  x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 16.17
          +  x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 77.6% 90.6% 75.6% inter: 31.9% 33.3% 6.7%
          +  x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 28% 13% 31% 28%
          +  x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 21% 14% 18%  7%  9% 10%  7%  8%  6%
          +  x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:6.8%
          +  x264 [info]: ref P L0: 60.0% 16.2% 23.8%
          +  x264 [info]: SSIM Mean Y:0.9810563
          +  x264 [info]: PSNR Mean Y:44.131 U:47.622 V:48.399 Avg:45.026 Global:44.622 kb/s:1792.03
          +  
          + Muxing: this may take awhile...[02:08:09] decomb: deinterlaced 33 | blended 127 | unfiltered 180963 | total 181123
          +  [02:08:09] libhb: work result = 0
          +  
          +  Rip done!
          +  HandBrake has exited.
  + outputfilemain -> inputmain (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN.mkv)(F:/VIDEO_TS.workFolder/VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)(F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN)(!#handbrake_1#-v -i "//Zowie/Videos/DVDs - Adults/Fifth Element/VIDEO_TS" -o "F:/VIDEO_TS.workFolder/VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN.mkv"  -m -t 1  --subtitle 1,2 -e x264 -T -x ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0 -b 1800 -a 1 -E faac -B 160 --decomb       --loose-anamorphic)
        - Getting Video Info: (F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN.mkv)(1808796.43066406)
            + FFmpeg version SVN-r25, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
            +   configuration: --target-os=mingw32 --prefix=/home/daved/Development/SageTV/Projects/buildwin/stage --disable-ffplay --disable-ffserver --enable-gpl --disable-decoder=aac --disable-encoder=aac --disable-demuxer=ea --disable-devices --enable-libxvid --enable-libx264 --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-static --disable-shared --enable-pthreads --disable-debug --enable-memalign-hack --extra-cflags=-fno-common -march=i686 -mtune=i686 -DWIN32 -I/home/daved/Development/SageTV/Projects/buildwin/stage/include --extra-ldflags=-L/home/daved/Development/SageTV/Projects/buildwin/stage/lib --enable-cross-compile --cross-prefix=i686-pc-mingw32-
            +   libavutil     50. 2. 0 / 50. 2. 0
            +   libavcodec    52.22. 3 / 52.22. 3
            +   libavformat   52.32. 0 / 52.32. 0
            +   libavdevice   52. 1. 0 / 52. 1. 0
            +   libswscale     0. 7. 1 /  0. 7. 1
            +   built on Sep  1 2009 09:13:24, gcc: 4.2.4
            + [matroska @ 0x3dcd30]Unknown entry 0x80
            + st:0 removing common factor 1000000 from timebase
            + st:1 removing common factor 1000000 from timebase
            + st:2 removing common factor 1000000 from timebase
            + st:3 removing common factor 1000000 from timebase
            + 
            + Seems stream 0 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 47.95 (48000/1001) -> 59.94 (60000/1001)
            + META:language=eng
            +     Last message repeated 3 times
            + Input #0, matroska, from 'F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN.mkv':
            +   Duration: 02:05:52.45, start: 0.000000, bitrate: N/A
            +     Stream #0.0(eng), 1/1000: Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x352, 1001/24000, progressive, PAR 103:88 DAR 103:44, 59.94 fps
            +     Stream #0.1(eng), 1/1000: Audio: libfaad, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16
            +     Stream #0.2(eng), 1/1000: Subtitle: dvdsub
            +     Stream #0.3(eng), 1/1000: Subtitle: 0x0000
            + At least one output file must be specified
          - Input Line:          Input #0, matroska, from 'F:\VIDEO_TS.workFolder\VIDEO_TS.scratch.0.16.MAIN.mkv':
            + videoContainer = matroska
          - Duration Line:       Duration: 02:05:52.45, start: 0.000000, bitrate: N/A
            + totalMin = 7552
          - Video Info Line:     Stream #0.0(eng), 1/1000: Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x352, 1001/24000, progressive, PAR 103:88 DAR 103:44, 59.94 fps
            + ffmpeg Reported Aspect Ratio (ffmpegAR)   = 2
              - Estimated DVD aspect ratio {dvdAR)      = 16:9
            + videoResolution   = 704x352
            + frameRate   = 59.94
            + videoCodec      = h264
            + ffmpeg reports progressive
          - Audio Info Line:     Stream #0.1(eng), 1/1000: Audio: libfaad, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16
            + 1) audioCodec     = libfaad
            + 1) audioSampleRate = 48000
            + 1) audioChannels  = 2
          - Subtitle Info Line:     Stream #0.2(eng), 1/1000: Subtitle: dvdsub
            +  Subtitle Track     = 0.2
          - Subtitle Info Line:     Stream #0.3(eng), 1/1000: Subtitle: 0x0000
            +  Subtitle Track     = 0.3

**** SNIP ****

+ Total Time : 00:47:47
Old 05-08-2010, 01:50 PM
SageTVaholic

Doesn't seem to be working....

Hey EP,

I've got a bunch of .mkv that were generated by MakeMKV, and I tried running one through mediaShrink - and it is barfing on it.

Here's the log.
btl.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Firefly - S01E14.autoEncode.(1).log.zip (8.1 KB, 204 views)

PHOENIX 2.0 is rising...
Old 06-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Sage Aficionado

I just tried this for the first time, and so far it works great. The only issue I saw on the first DVD I converted was that is encoded the audio to stereo AAC, when the original was actually Dolby 5.1 AC3. Looking at the log file, it seems that the ORIGINAL:audioCodec key was not found. Any ideas?

-Dan
Attached Files
File Type: txt WALK_THE_LINE.autoEncode.(1).log.txt (82.5 KB, 240 views)
Old 06-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyRex View Post
I just tried this for the first time, and so far it works great. The only issue I saw on the first DVD I converted was that is encoded the audio to stereo AAC, when the original was actually Dolby 5.1 AC3. Looking at the log file, it seems that the ORIGINAL:audioCodec key was not found. Any ideas?

-Dan
I'm looking back over my DVD conversions, and I'm finding exactly the same issue.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:32 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by grison View Post
I'm looking back over my DVD conversions, and I'm finding exactly the same issue.
For the time being, I just added "/acodec ac3,dts" to the default settings list, which at least results in conversions with ac3 audio. Would be nice if the auto-detection worked though.