STV Import: Web Radio Plugin for SageMC v1.1b 7/31/06
This STV import takes the incredible WebRadio import created by koelec and provides a STV import that is customized for the SageMC base STV. The download here contains koelec's download zip with all of the support files but with the original webradio_import_1_1.stvi replaced by webradio_sagemc_import_1_1b.xml.
See koelecs main Web Radio page for additional details and information:
STV Import: Simple Web Radio
No Longer Supported
Please note that this import is no longer supported, as the SlimPlayer import has additional features and is capable of playing the steams of this player. This plugin will have formatting issues when imported under SageMC 6.3.5 or above.
v0.1 - 6/16/2006
(modification of the koelec 0.1 version)
v1.0 - 6/20/2006
(modification of the koelec 1.0 version)
To add it to the SageMC MyMenu page without using studio, here are some easy instructions I modified from flachbar on adding it to My Menu.
- enable My Menu in the main menu options menu (ESC on keyboard)
- go to My Menu
- you'll get an error screen, but just ignore it
- bring up the options menu
- Add new menu item
- Internal screen
- scroll down to "WebRadio by koelec"' and select it
- enter a name for the menu
- bring up options menu again, select 'save menu def file'
- bring up options menu again, select 're-read menu def file'
- now you should have a menu item which will open up the Movie Times screen
... or you can use the new menu modification configuration in the new SageMC Addon under
Settings->DetailedSetup->Advanced->SageMC 16x9 Options->Menus and specify "WebRadio by koelec"as a menu screen
Last edited by Morgan111; 03-24-2008 at 07:30 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|