Help! Get seasons & episode data from filename??
I have a fairly simple problem, which seems to be very difficult to solve! Hoping someone can help me out.
1. I'm running SageTV + Phoenix + BMT. Latest versions for everything.
2. I live in Australia & grab my EPG data from OzTivo and use LM Gestion's importer to get it into SageTV.
3. It appears that OzTivo includes the Season & Episode info in the show title. So my shows are title as follows: "TheBigBangTheory-Season3Episode10TheGorillaExperiment-13916457-0.mpg"
4. I have verified the above using BMT - season & episode fields are left blank and the show title is "Season 3 - Episode 10 - The Gorilla Experiment"
So my problem is simple. How do I parse the season & episode info from the title into the season & episode fields in SageTV/BMT to enable accurate grouping by season?
So far I've tried:
1. Renaming files to the format "showTitle-s01e01-episodeTitle.mpg". I don't like this approach & would like to avoid using it.
2. MediaTitles.xml - as far as I can tell there is no way to accomplish the above using XML?
3. Changing the way SageTV names its recordings - cant do it as far as I can tell.
Is there anything I can do at all?
Thanks for your help in advance.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How do you like to rip bluray tv seasons?||medwynd||Sage My Movies||38||05-10-2011 09:59 AM|
|TV View seperates some seasons?||jusjoken||Batch Metadata Tools||1||11-11-2010 05:38 PM|
|Season/Episode in filename||svalmorri||SageMC Custom Interface||6||09-24-2009 09:42 PM|
|More than 9 seasons?||bigo93bronco||SageTV Software||2||09-23-2009 08:17 PM|
|Episode data - recording error; need suggestions||Surtr||SageTV Software||7||07-30-2008 01:58 AM|