SageTV "hangs" on EPG-import from o2grabber
I've been successfully using sagetv for a while, very satisfied with the looks and feel of it. Thanks! I've ran into a small problem though: last weekend I noticed that the "Next EPG update" was set to "0" hours. I first thought it was related to o2grabber. Yesterday I found that sagetv would "hang" if I grabbed more than 6 days of listings of TV3 Norway. Today it won't even import 1 day of listings from TV3. I checked the .xml-file, and it looks ok to me. This all worked very well before. Others have confirmed that they have no issues using other pvr-software with o2grabber. I'll gladly post the output file here if anyone wants to take a look at it. I suspect there's something in it that makes sagetv hang on import, which I can't seem to point out.
Using SageTV 2.1 with nielms customizable menu on xp pro sp2.