SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-14-2006, 03:03 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellweber
I'm a little confused but I think I did the original install in the sequence that you recommended. I had installed evilpenguin's plugin first and then your's. I double checked and the df_sageutils.jar was the version you included in your install package.

To be sure, I went back to the stv that had only the DVD burn plugin and then installed your's again. I may not be looking in the right place for the button, I can get to it by selecting "View Recording Detail" which sends me back to the "Program Info" screen but, I had been expecting it to be on the "Options for..." screen. If this is as you intended then I am sorry for the false alarm! I am attaching my stv and hte copy of df-sageutils.jar that I am using in case you want to take a look.

Thanks for fixing the left-as-back behavior and adding the comskip/SA bar. I am no expert on graphics but I think it might look a little better if it wasn't the full window width. Perhaps just under the right pane or???

Lynn
OK I understand now. Yes it is working as designed but the next version will include the Burn option on the "Options for..." popup menu. Also I will add an option to configure where the ComSkip/SA bar shows up and the size.

BobP.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks Bob, any talk of folding this into SageMC?

Lynn
Old 10-14-2006, 11:21 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Thanks Bob, any talk of folding this into SageMC?

Lynn
Considering that flachbar went to the trouble of deleting unused menus from the older versions of SageMC and these were likely (but I don't know for sure) one of the menus that were deleted - I doubt it. But I'll ask.

BobP.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Sage Advanced User

Am I missing something somewhere? How do you access My Videos? Or is this just for Sage recordings? Thanks
Old 10-17-2006, 07:48 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrap
Am I missing something somewhere? How do you access My Videos? Or is this just for Sage recordings? Thanks
Make sure you map to the "Xtra: Malore Menus" screen and you will get access to all of the Malore Menus including Recordings, Scheduled recordings and the many Guide menus from the Default STV. It does not give you direct access to My Videos you would still access them the normal way it is not intended to be the primary access for SageMC just an additional set of views from the default STV redesigned to match the SageMC style a little closer.

Does that answer your questions?

BobP.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Sage Advanced User

Yes, sir, it does. Thanks very much.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Just posted a new version that adds the following:
  1. Compatibility with SageMC 6.2
  2. The ability to instal on top of itself
  3. Configurable Comskip bar placement
    • You can have it at the top of the description either under the show lists, the episodes only or full screen with
    • You can have it full screen width at the bottom of the description
    • You can have it behind the text on each episode
  4. Add what I believe were the changes to the default STV for the 100% CPU issue. It was working for me but it still isn't fast enough for me so I will be working on further improvments for the next version.
This new version will install on SageTV 5 and SageMC 6.13a or before as well as SageTV 6 and SageMC 6.2.0.

BobP.
Old 10-22-2006, 05:43 AM
SageTVaholic

Is there any reason the version 3 xml file is in the download? I'm assuming version 4 xml is the latest.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:46 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gplasky
Is there any reason the version 3 xml file is in the download? I'm assuming version 4 xml is the latest.

Gerry
I just tried the download and it only has version 4 when I download it. I suspect version 3 is from the previous install.

BobP.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:13 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhoenix
I just tried the download and it only has version 4 when I download it. I suspect version 3 is from the previous install.

BobP.
You're right-my bad. I overwrote the previous and of course it is still in there. Sorry.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:02 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gplasky
You're right-my bad. I overwrote the previous and of course it is still in there. Sorry.

Gerry
I'm sorry that I'm forcing everybody to be a pack rat like me. I just can't bring myself not to put a version number in the xml file as well as the zip file.

BobP.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:40 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobPhoenix
I'm sorry that I'm forcing everybody to be a pack rat like me. I just can't bring myself not to put a version number in the xml file as well as the zip file.

BobP.
Don't be sorry-I do the same. I like to be able to tell what version I'm importing or using when I browse for the file. That's why my STV has Retro_33.xml as the file name.

Gerry
Old 01-09-2007, 01:33 PM
SageTVaholic

Watched Bars

BobPhoenix,

Is there a way to Display The watched bars as the original Malore menus. Is there a color or something else I need to set?
Old 01-09-2007, 01:34 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer
BobPhoenix,

Is there a way to Display The watched bars as the original Malore menus. Is there a color or something else I need to set?
I'll look when I get home tonight. I don't remember about that.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
BobPhoenix,

You found a bug because it is suppose to be displaying them when they are enabled - but they don't for me either. Should have it fixed by the weekend - opps.

BobP.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
BobPhoenix,

This has been fixed. I broke it with the previous release. NOTE the colors used are the same as the regular guide so they are set the same way. Specifically in the "Colors & Fonts" menu in the SageMC options.

BobP.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:51 PM
SageTVaholic

Thank You Bob,

Works like a charm. Now I can change all my clients to SAGEMC and my WAF will be ok.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Sage Advanced User

Don't know if you are still supporting this plug in Bob, but if you are can you give me some direction on where to go, with Studio, to get the commskip timebar on the "SageTV Recordings by Malore" view to work with .ts files as well as it does with .mpg files?

I've spent some time searching but have not found the right code yet! The timebar on the Recording Details view is ok with either file type.

Thanks,

Lynn
Old 02-20-2007, 06:54 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Don't know if you are still supporting this plug in Bob, but if you are can you give me some direction on where to go, with Studio, to get the commskip timebar on the "SageTV Recordings by Malore" view to work with .ts files as well as it does with .mpg files?

I've spent some time searching but have not found the right code yet! The timebar on the Recording Details view is ok with either file type.

Thanks,

Lynn
I'll take a look at it - most likely tomorrow night however.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:

Thanks,

Lynn
New version 0.4.2 uploaded. This should allow any video file that can be displayed in these menus to also show the comskip bar correctly as well. If you have problems let me know as I don't have any .ts files to test with. I removed the check for extension type and changed the way it generates the file name for the comskip files. This was done so that the media file extension no longer matters.

BobP.