SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 05-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Sage User

Angry No DVB-S support in 6.1.9 RELEASE of SageTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark SS View Post
I've attached the PredefinedScanSat.frq I've put together if anyone wants to give it a try. One strange issue is that none of the channels will tune immediately after doing the scan, you'll need to reboot before tuning works.
This file is also empty in 6.1.9 release. (Does anyone test Sage TV PROPERLY before putting it out for general download!? It seems every version I've downloaded has new bugs.)

Copying that info into my file allows it to find at least some of the channels available on the Sky / Astra cluster . Can someone please post a completed UK file, and update the current release so it's included and no one else has to waste six hours trying to figure this out...?

Cheers!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Sage Icon

DVB-S was only tested in 6.0 Betas. It isn't officially supported/released yet.

DVB-S however is testing now and coming soon according to SageTV....

If you can wait a little bit......

Last edited by Lucas; 05-16-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Sage Aficionado

For now Im happy with MyTheater/Network Encoder/SageTV for the video/audio part (heck u could even use any cam plugin on mytheater) and for the EPG I use xmltv/sagetv xmltv importer/xmltv2mtepg123 (with sources from zap2it for most channels and i complement the EPG with the electronic EPG that I get directly from the sat on mytheater....