SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-02-2004, 03:46 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methius
Isn't there anyway we could have our own categories via the conf file?
This would be a Studio modification
You could ask your friendly local STV writer to include customisable coloured category names, with customisable colours in the EPG, and customisable movies category in upcoming movies search.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Sage User

Updated the XMLTVImportPlugin: http://forums.sage.tv/forums/showpos...8&postcount=11
Old 01-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henki
SAXParseException: Character reference "" is an invalid XML character.
It seems you have a 'dirty' xmltv source. Character 0x1C is the ASCII File Separator character. Most of these control characters have indeed been outlawed in XML.

It would be best if you could find a clean version of the xmltv. But since that is unlikely to happen anytime soon, I've added a filter before passing the file to Xerces. It can be turned on by configuring "inputstream.filter=true". I hope this will solve your problem.

Somehow your post seems to have been deleted. I suspect it has been autodeled by a bot as soon as it recognized some of the stacktrace. It's probably just trying to keep all Sage source code out of the forum.
I still wonder what triggered it though...
Old 01-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demideus
Somehow your post seems to have been deleted. I suspect it has been autodeled by a bot as soon as it recognized some of the stacktrace. It's probably just trying to keep all Sage source code out of the forum.
I still wonder what triggered it though...
That's a good one. I can't resist responding to it, though... There is no autodelete bot running around, so he must have deleted his own post for some reason... maybe he got it working?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Sage User

Sorry i posted to rapid. It was some error on the website, that the o2grabber i use grabs from, that caused the import to fail. I've e-mailed the creator of the grabber to find a soluton. But since this is the first time i've experienced something like this during the 3 month i've used the grabber it's hopefully a onetime failure.

Thanks anyway for the great xmltv plugin. It works perfektly now :-)

Henrik
Old 01-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielm
This would be a Studio modification
You could ask your friendly local STV writer to include customisable coloured category names, with customisable colours in the EPG, and customisable movies category in upcoming movies search.
Pretty please with cream and cherry on top?
Old 08-28-2005, 08:18 AM
Sage User

XMLTVImportPlugin: Demideus

Moved the XMLTVImportPlugin to a new thread: XMLTVImportPlugin: Demideus