SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

No biggie. Funny you mention it again because I tried once more to get it going last night with no luck. I tried the single Fanart directory with all the images in one directory and also placing the images with the actual video file and no luck with either route. Once I did place an image in the directory or in the same folder as the file, I rescanned and tried it again. Still nothing. I tried naming the files just "background.jpg", and the normal, i.e. "Crank_background.jpg" still with no result. I didn't know if the newer SageMC 6.3.9a had anything to do with it. I was just wanting to get Fanart going and then I was going to branch out and start the automatic BMT way of doing it. I figured I would need to get it working first of all. Thanks!
Old 08-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Sage Advanced User

Okay, once again as soon as I post and start experimenting, I get it! I changed my central directory and finally got it. I'm still stumped because I couldn't get it to work with the background in the same folder as the video file but the central did work.