SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Sage Advanced User

Why is my new content not being auto scraped any more?

Hi there,

I have been using BMT with good success for a while. However, just recently I have been having problems with new content that is added.

Normally BMT will detect that new content was added to Sage, and then auto scrape for meta data. That 'auto scrape' portion has stopped working for me.

If I force a manual update for the specific file (via the BMT web interface) it finds the meta data with no problems.

I have not made any changes (settings, plugins, etc) to my Sage setup that I am aware of.

Any idea why this would suddenly start happening?

Thanks
Les
Old 07-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Sage Icon

Are you referring to TV episodes or Movies or both? Are the ones in question showing up in missing metadata? Do you have any specific examples of ones not scanning?
Old 07-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrems View Post
Are you referring to TV episodes or Movies or both? Are the ones in question showing up in missing metadata? Do you have any specific examples of ones not scanning?
Hi Wrems,

I have not looked at my TV recordings lately, so I can't say for sure if they are having issues or not. But I know it is happening for movies that I rip and add myself.

I don't know what you mean by "showing up in missing metadata". I have only ever used Diamond so maybe that is why I don't understand your question? However what I find is that the file is missing: fan art, a proper title name (it shows the file name instead), year info, etc. The strange thing is that sometimes it has a description for the movie that is correct, however it is not the same description that gets used after I do a manual update through the BMT web.

Just to clarify, if I do a manual update, everything gets scraped perfectly fine. So it is not a problem with the content file name. And every movie I have ripped (about 40 or so) in the last couple weeks has had this problem.

Thanks again
Les
Old 07-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Sage Icon

Can you double check your BMT settings thru the BMT Web UI to ensure that Automatic Fanart/Metadata is still checked?
Old 07-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Sage Icon

I know you stated that the file names are correct. At the same time, just to be clear. You are naming your files like this:

Movie Name (year) - optional text.ext

If you haven't already, watch this video for a more thorough explanation of naming your movies for increased BMT hit ratio:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tutorial.../3/8amJmSRyTVg
Old 07-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by graywolf View Post
Can you double check your BMT settings thru the BMT Web UI to ensure that Automatic Fanart/Metadata is still checked?
I just checked, and it is all still set.

Automatic Fanart/Metadata is checked
Automatic Retry Count is 5
Automatic Retry Threads is 2
Automatic Retry Delay is 60
Old 07-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
I know you stated that the file names are correct. At the same time, just to be clear. You are naming your files like this:

Movie Name (year) - optional text.ext

If you haven't already, watch this video for a more thorough explanation of naming your movies for increased BMT hit ratio:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tutorial.../3/8amJmSRyTVg
Yeah, my file names are all ok. I know this because if I go to the web interface and click 'find metadata' on the movie, it works without me needing to fudge anything.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:56 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_bloom View Post
Yeah, my file names are all ok. I know this because if I go to the web interface and click 'find metadata' on the movie, it works without me needing to fudge anything.
If you check the logs/phoenix-metadata.log and search for your filename does it show as ERROR, SKIP, AUTO, or UPDATED?
Old 07-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Sage Icon

Can you provide an example(s) of your filenames that aren't being auto-scanned?
Old 07-27-2011, 11:11 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Can you provide an example(s) of your filenames that aren't being auto-scanned?
I just went through last night and manually fetched meta data for all movies that were missing meta data. I think there was like 33 files or so, so below is just a small handful of examples.

\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\40_YEAR_OLD_VIRGIN\40_YEAR_OLD_VIRGIN.mkv
\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\All_the_Pretty_Horses\All_the_Pretty_Horses.mkv
\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE\BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE.mkv
\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\BASeKetBALL\BASeKetBALL.mkv

Hopefully it helps

Thanks
Les

PS: I noticed (before doing a manual meta data update) that these files had no .properties in their directory. I mention this because I know a lot of BMT bugs seem to stem from there being a .properties file already created before BMT has a chance to try and do it's thing.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
If you check the logs/phoenix-metadata.log and search for your filename does it show as ERROR, SKIP, AUTO, or UPDATED?
I looked through this file. I didn't find any ERRORs or SKIPs. However, the file only dated back 10 days. Last night I did a bunch of manual meta data updates and I saw the entries for those in the logs. But those where the only cases of the files that I had found. So I guess it was over 10 days since I had added those movies to Sage (which sounds about right).

I did see a bunch of AUTOs and UPDATEs for TV recordings though. So that seems to suggest that BMT is auto scraping for recordings just fine. Would recordings vs imports make a difference with this matter?

I did notice something strange tonight. Maybe it's related, maybe not. When I went to access my BMT web interface, the ulr in my bookmark didn't work. After digging around, I found that my server changed IP addresses on me. Seems strange right? Could it be that my server changed IPs before, and that it happened just as I was adding files to my server hard drive, and therefore BMT never got the notification? Maybe it's nothing, I am just clutching at straws here

Thanks
Les
Old 07-28-2011, 05:50 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
I just went through last night and manually fetched meta data for all movies that were missing meta data. I think there was like 33 files or so, so below is just a small handful of examples.

\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\40_YEAR_OLD_VIRGIN\40_YEAR_OLD_VIRGIN.mkv
\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\All_the_Pretty_Horses\All_the_Pretty_Horses.mkv
\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE\BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE.mkv
\\LES-SERVER\Ripped Video\BASeKetBALL\BASeKetBALL.mkv

Hopefully it helps

Thanks
Les

PS: I noticed (before doing a manual meta data update) that these files had no .properties in their directory. I mention this because I know a lot of BMT bugs seem to stem from there being a .properties file already created before BMT has a chance to try and do it's thing.

Weird... I just ran a few of the filenames just to see on my system and they all auto-scraped perfectly. Even Back to the Future which I thought without the year would balk.

Have you tried removing a few of the offending files/folders from your import path, stopping and restarting the service? Then after the initial scan is complete add the files/folders back to your original import path, and then doing one final scan to pick them back up. Something is goofy and I' wondering if deleting all traces of that file from within Sage and then re-creating it fresh will clear something up. Worth a shot anyway...

As far as the .properties files being present I have found the opposite. That when there is no .properties file present BMT works as expected. I seem to run into problems when the .properties files exist.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:33 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
As far as the .properties files being present I have found the opposite. That when there is no .properties file present BMT works as expected. I seem to run into problems when the .properties files exist.
That's what I was trying (not too well) to say also

Quote:
Have you tried removing a few of the offending files/folders from your import path, stopping and restarting the service? Then after the initial scan is complete add the files/folders back to your original import path, and then doing one final scan to pick them back up. Something is goofy and I' wondering if deleting all traces of that file from within Sage and then re-creating it fresh will clear something up. Worth a shot anyway...
I have some more movies to copy over to my server. I will hopefully get to it some time next week (going out of town for the weekend). I will update here if it happens still or not.

Thanks again
Les
Old 08-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Sage Advanced User

I uploaded a few more movies last night. Here is an example of what the log says.

2011-08-01 16:28:52,291 - AUTO; MEDIA; E:\Ripped Video\Frequency\Frequency.mkv; Frequency; 1539054
2011-08-01 16:28:54,553 - UPDATE; E:\Ripped Video\Frequency\Frequency.mkv; ; Movie; MF1539054; 1539054

Once again, the movie has no proper title or fan art, but everything else seems to be accurate.

The odd difference though is that the movie has a .properties file this time. As do all of the movies that I uploaded last night.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Les

Edit:
I looked at the movie in my web BMT, it has a fan art location set to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\userdata\Phoenix\Fanart\Movies\Frequency" which looks fine. That is where all of my other fan art resides. However, there is existing sub folder called 'frequency'. So something went wrong with the fan art scrape?

As for why the title is wrong. The Episode Name is set as Frequence, but the Title is not set at all (when I view Edit Raw Metadata).

Last edited by les_bloom; 08-03-2011 at 08:14 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

When doing my manual metadata updates, I noticed that most (maybe even all) of my results were coming from tmdb as apposed to imdb.

So I decided to just try and change the ordering of sites that BMT scrapes with. Now tmdb gets tried before imdb does when BMT does an auto scrape.

So far, I think this has solved my problem. I have only copied 2 movies to my server so far, but each has been successfully auto scraped.

I guess this means:

1) BMT was using imdb first
2) It found an entry for the movie and therefore created a .properties file
3) But the data that imdb had for the movie was not very complete
4) BMT then does not try to do tmdb because there is already a .properties file

Sound about right?

Thanks
Les
Old 08-07-2011, 03:38 PM
SageTVaholic

When BMT finds an match using any provider, then it does not try another provider. ie, if you set your providers to imdb,tmdb then imdb will be tried first, but tmdb will only ever be called if the imdb provider fails to find a good match.

I just added 3 movies to my collection... all 3 automatically scraped. My providers are set as imdb,tmdb as well.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Sage Aficionado

I've been having this issue when trying to import TV shows automatically. I just found the wonderful world of RSS feeds

Some shows import just fine, while others don't. It isn't just one show that doesn't import, some episodes will while others won't. Here is an example:

Code:
2011-08-08 09:23:45,648 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper title-s00e00 created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 02,DISC: ,EPISODE: 09,RAW_TITLE: Covert.Affairs.,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9023756,9023718,"Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=V host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312814778007, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]
2011-08-08 09:23:45,648 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 02,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-03,CLEAN_TITLE: Covert Affairs,DISC: ,EPISODE: 09,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi,RAW_TITLE: Covert Affairs,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2011-08-08 09:23:47,601 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 2,YEAR: null,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-03,EPISODE: 9,EPISODE_TITLE: ,QUERY: Covert Affairs,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2011-08-08 09:23:47,616 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Covert Affairs using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2011-08-08 09:23:47,616 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSearchParser - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Covert+Affairs
2011-08-08 09:23:50,523 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Fetching Metadata for MediaSearchResult [extraArgs={SEASON: 2,EPISODE: 9,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-03,}, id=104281, imdbId=null, metadata=null, providerId=tvdb, score=1.0, title=Covert Affairs, type=TV, url=104281, year=2010]
2011-08-08 09:23:50,523 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSeriesParser - TVDB Series: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/en.xml
2011-08-08 09:23:50,569 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSeriesParser - TVDB Actors: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/actors.xml
2011-08-08 09:23:50,585 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser - TVDB Episode: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/default/2/9/en.xml
2011-08-08 09:23:50,601 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser - Failed to get season/episode specific information for 104281; Season: 2; episode: 9
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.invalidByte(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.arrangeCapacity(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipString(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser.updateMetadataFromUrl(TVDBItemParser.java:165)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser.addSeasonEpisodeInfo(TVDBItemParser.java:308)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser.getMetadata(TVDBItemParser.java:97)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBMetadataProvider.getMetaData(TVDBMetadataProvider.java:33)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.getMetdata(MetadataManager.java:343)
	at org.jdna.bmt.web.server.BrowsingServicesImpl.getMetadata(BrowsingServicesImpl.java:479)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:569)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
	at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
	at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)
2011-08-08 09:23:50,601 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser - Parsing TVDB Banners url: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/banners.xml
2011-08-08 09:23:50,632 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Fanart is disabled, so no fetching of fanart artificats.
2011-08-08 09:23:50,679 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2011-08-08 09:24:05,976 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Saving Metadata for SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9023756,9023718,"Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=V host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312814778007, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]; Hints: Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,preserve_original: false,scan_missing_metadata: false,scan_subfolders: false,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
2011-08-08 09:24:05,976 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.persistence.Sage7Persistence - Storing updated metadata for item SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9023756,9023718,"Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=V host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312814778007, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]
2011-08-08 09:24:06,069 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.persistence.Sage7Persistence - Failed to update tv series info for: Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP
2011-08-08 09:24:06,069 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Saving Local Fanart for SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9027334,9023718,"Covert Affairs",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=V host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312820646069, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]
2011-08-08 09:24:06,085 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchUtil - Writing Image; Url: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/104281-1.jpg; ToFile: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\folder.jpg
2011-08-08 09:24:06,085 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.download.DownloadManager - Downloading: DownloadItem [bytesDownloaded=0, id=2021973309985703, localFile=F:\SageTV\TV\TV\folder.jpg, maxReties=1, remoteURL=http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/104281-1.jpg, retries=0, state=WAITING, totalBytes=0, ]
2011-08-08 09:24:06,507 [20469069@qtp-24387626-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Imported MediaFile as Recording: SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9027336,9027335,"Covert Affairs",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=TV host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312820646069, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]
2011-08-08 09:28:03,148 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 2,YEAR: null,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-03 00:00,EPISODE: 9,EPISODE_TITLE: ,QUERY: Covert Affairs,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2011-08-08 09:28:03,163 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Covert Affairs using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2011-08-08 09:28:03,163 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSearchParser - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Covert+Affairs
2011-08-08 09:28:11,257 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Fetching Metadata for MediaSearchResult [extraArgs={SEASON: 2,EPISODE: 9,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-03 00:00,}, id=104281, imdbId=null, metadata=null, providerId=tvdb, score=1.0, title=Covert Affairs, type=TV, url=104281, year=2010]
2011-08-08 09:28:11,257 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSeriesParser - TVDB Series: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/en.xml
2011-08-08 09:28:11,288 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSeriesParser - TVDB Actors: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/actors.xml
2011-08-08 09:28:11,304 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser - TVDB Episode: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/default/2/9/en.xml
2011-08-08 09:28:11,304 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser - Failed to get season/episode specific information for 104281; Season: 2; episode: 9
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.invalidByte(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.arrangeCapacity(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipString(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser.updateMetadataFromUrl(TVDBItemParser.java:165)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser.addSeasonEpisodeInfo(TVDBItemParser.java:308)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser.getMetadata(TVDBItemParser.java:97)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBMetadataProvider.getMetaData(TVDBMetadataProvider.java:33)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.getMetdata(MetadataManager.java:343)
	at org.jdna.bmt.web.server.BrowsingServicesImpl.getMetadata(BrowsingServicesImpl.java:479)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:569)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
	at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
	at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
	at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)
2011-08-08 09:28:11,319 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBItemParser - Parsing TVDB Banners url: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/104281/banners.xml
2011-08-08 09:28:11,335 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Fanart is disabled, so no fetching of fanart artificats.
2011-08-08 09:28:19,351 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Saving Metadata for SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9027336,9027335,"Covert Affairs",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=TV host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312820646069, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]; Hints: Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,preserve_original: false,scan_missing_metadata: false,scan_subfolders: false,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
2011-08-08 09:28:19,351 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.persistence.Sage7Persistence - Storing updated metadata for item SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9027336,9027335,"Covert Affairs",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=TV host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312820646069, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]
2011-08-08 09:28:19,444 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.persistence.Sage7Persistence - Failed to update tv series info for: Covert Affairs
2011-08-08 09:28:19,444 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Saving Local Fanart for SageMediaFile [sageId=9023717, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9023717 A[9027339,9027335,"Covert Affairs",0@0802.23:47,41] mask=TV host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:41:50 1169 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 96 kbps idx=1]{ScrapedBy=Phoenix, IMDBID=, MediaType=TV, ScrapedDate=1312820899444, MediaProviderDataID=104281, MediaTitle=Covert Affairs, SeriesInfoID=1281070, DiscNumber=0, UserRating=81, MediaProviderID=tvdb}] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Covert.Affairs.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-ASAP.avi, Seg0[Tue 8/2 23:47:03.872-Wed 8/3 0:28:54.362]]]
2011-08-08 09:28:19,444 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchUtil - Writing Image; Url: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/104281-1.jpg; ToFile: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\folder.jpg
2011-08-08 09:28:19,444 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.download.DownloadManager - Downloading: DownloadItem [bytesDownloaded=0, id=2022226656779201, localFile=F:\SageTV\TV\TV\folder.jpg, maxReties=1, remoteURL=http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/104281-1.jpg, retries=0, state=WAITING, totalBytes=0, ]
2011-08-08 09:28:25,148 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2011-08-08 09:28:39,413 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2011-08-08 09:28:50,491 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.vfs.views.ViewFactory - Creating view for: TV (Series/Season); id: tvseriesseason; Options: null
2011-08-08 09:28:50,491 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.vfs.views.ViewFactory - Creating view for: Recordings; id: recordings; Options: null
2011-08-08 09:28:50,491 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sources.SageExpressionSourceFactory - Evaluating Expression for media items: phoenix_util_ToArray(phoenix_util_RemoveAll(GetMediaFiles("T"), GetMediaFiles("TL")))
2011-08-08 09:28:50,491 [21086111@qtp-24387626-4] INFO  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sources.SageExpressionSourceFactory - Expression: phoenix_util_ToArray(phoenix_util_RemoveAll(GetMediaFiles("T"), GetMediaFiles("TL"))) resulted in 329 files in 0ms
Just like les_bloom, I'm able to go to the Web UI, perform a search and it finds it no problem.

Please advise.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
I just added 3 movies to my collection... all 3 automatically scraped. My providers are set as imdb,tmdb as well.
Hmm, well I don't know what to think now I was pretty sure imdb was the culprit. I will keep at it and let you know what I find over the next few days.

Thanks
Les
Old 08-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Sage Aficionado

Here's another example for Burn Notice this time. The latest Covert Affairs imported just fine. This is a very odd issue.

Code:
2011-08-11 09:30:00,918 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchUtil - Writing Image; Url: http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/81164-2.jpg; ToFile: E:\SageTV\TV\folder.jpg
2011-08-11 09:30:00,918 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.download.DownloadManager - Downloading: DownloadItem [bytesDownloaded=0, id=2281520569807787, localFile=E:\SageTV\TV\folder.jpg, maxReties=1, remoteURL=http://www.thetvdb.com/banners/posters/81164-2.jpg, retries=0, state=WAITING, totalBytes=0, ]
2011-08-11 20:20:08,279 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper title-s00e00 created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,RAW_TITLE: Burn.Notice.,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=9031583, sageObject=MediaFile[id=9031583 A[9031586,9031584,"Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV]",0@0811.19:36,42] mask=V host=pvr encodedBy= format=AVI 0:42:41 1145 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 23.98 fps 624x352 39:22 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 128 kbps idx=1]] F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi, Seg0[Thu 8/11 19:36:27.044-Thu 8/11 20:19:08.654]]] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,known_recording: false,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]
2011-08-11 20:20:08,279 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-11,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi,CLEAN_TITLE: Burn Notice,RAW_TITLE: Burn Notice,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]]
2011-08-11 20:20:08,279 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-11,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi,CLEAN_TITLE: Burn Notice,RAW_TITLE: Burn Notice,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]]
2011-08-11 20:20:08,279 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Burn Notice using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2011-08-11 20:20:08,279 [Timer-13] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSearchParser - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Burn+Notice
2011-08-11 20:20:18,295 [Timer-13] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,QUERY: Burn Notice,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-11,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi,CLEAN_TITLE: Burn Notice,RAW_TITLE: Burn Notice,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]] using provider TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]; Message: Failed to get/parse search query SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,QUERY: Burn Notice,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-11,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi,CLEAN_TITLE: Burn Notice,RAW_TITLE: Burn Notice,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]]
MetadataException []
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSearchParser.getResults(TVDBSearchParser.java:91)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBMetadataProvider.search(TVDBMetadataProvider.java:47)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:273)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.automaticUpdate(MetadataManager.java:529)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.automaticUpdate(MetadataManager.java:497)
	at sagex.phoenix.plugin.PhoenixPlugin.updateMetadata(PhoenixPlugin.java:175)
	at sagex.phoenix.plugin.PhoenixPlugin.mediaFileImported(PhoenixPlugin.java:148)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor279.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin$1.run(AbstractPlugin.java:254)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.url.CachedUrl.cache(CachedUrl.java:157)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.url.CachedUrl.getUrl(CachedUrl.java:142)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.url.CachedUrl.getInputStream(CachedUrl.java:200)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tvdb.TVDBSearchParser.getResults(TVDBSearchParser.java:79)
	... 12 more
2011-08-11 20:20:18,310 [Timer-13] WARN  phoenix.log - ERROR; F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi; Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV]; 9031583; Search Failed for SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,QUERY: Burn Notice,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-11,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi,CLEAN_TITLE: Burn Notice,RAW_TITLE: Burn Notice,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]]
MetadataException [query=SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 08,QUERY: Burn Notice,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-08-11,DISC: ,SEASON: 05,FILE: F:\SageTV\TV\TV\Burn.Notice.S05E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV].avi,CLEAN_TITLE: Burn Notice,RAW_TITLE: Burn Notice,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,known_recording: false,import_tv_as_recording: true,auto: true,}]], ]
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:306)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.automaticUpdate(MetadataManager.java:529)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.automaticUpdate(MetadataManager.java:497)
	at sagex.phoenix.plugin.PhoenixPlugin.updateMetadata(PhoenixPlugin.java:175)
	at sagex.phoenix.plugin.PhoenixPlugin.mediaFileImported(PhoenixPlugin.java:148)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor279.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin$1.run(AbstractPlugin.java:254)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Thanks
Old 08-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Hmm, well I don't know what to think now I was pretty sure imdb was the culprit. I will keep at it and let you know what I find over the next few days.

Thanks
Les
Just a quick update, then I will let this thread die

Everything is still working for me. I don't know why, but changing the order of tmdb and imdb fixed my problems.

Thanks for helping me try to figure this out

Les