SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmia View Post
Code:
<MediaFile>
−
<MediaFileFormatDescription>
MPEG2-PS[MPEG2-Video 16:9 720p@60fps, Dolby Digital/384Kbps@48kHz 5.1 eng]
</MediaFileFormatDescription>
<IsLocalFile>true</IsLocalFile>
<IsLibraryFile>false</IsLibraryFile>
<IsCompleteRecording>true</IsCompleteRecording>
<IsDVD>false</IsDVD>
<IsBluRay>false</IsBluRay>
<IsDVDDrive>false</IsDVDDrive>
<IsMusicFile>false</IsMusicFile>
<IsVideoFile>true</IsVideoFile>
<IsPictureFile>false</IsPictureFile>
<IsTVFile>true</IsTVFile>
−
<SegmentFiles size="1">
−
<File>
/var/media/tv/AmericanIdol-10FinalistsCompete-1404177-0.mpg
</File>
</SegmentFiles>
<MediaTitle>American Idol</MediaTitle>
<MediaFileRelativePath></MediaFileRelativePath>
<ParentDirectory>/var/media/tv</ParentDirectory>
<Size>13041983566</Size>
<IsThumbnailLoaded>false</IsThumbnailLoaded>
<IsFileCurrentlyRecording>false</IsFileCurrentlyRecording>
<FileDuration>7199999</FileDuration>
<FileStartTime>1332979200001</FileStartTime>
<FileEndTime>1332986400000</FileEndTime>
<NumberOfSegments>1</NumberOfSegments>
<IsMediaFileObject>true</IsMediaFileObject>
<AlbumForFile/>
<MediaFileEncoding>HDHomeRun 10173d06 Tuner 1 WSVNDT</MediaFileEncoding>
−
<Airing>
<RecordingName></RecordingName>
−
<Channel>
<ChannelDescription>WSVNDT (WSVN-DT) Miami-Ft. Lauderdale</ChannelDescription>
<ChannelName>WSVNDT</ChannelName>
<ChannelNetwork>Fox Affiliate</ChannelNetwork>
<ChannelNumber>7-1</ChannelNumber>
<IsChannelViewable>true</IsChannelViewable>
<StationID>21220</StationID>
<IsChannelObject>true</IsChannelObject>
<ChannelLogoCount>0</ChannelLogoCount>
</Channel>
<AiringChannelName>WSVNDT</AiringChannelName>
<AiringChannelNumber>7-1</AiringChannelNumber>
<AiringDuration>7200000</AiringDuration>
<AiringStartTime>1332979200000</AiringStartTime>
<AiringEndTime>1332986400000</AiringEndTime>
−
<Show>
<ShowYear></ShowYear>
<ShowCategory>Reality</ShowCategory>
<IsShowEPGDataUnique>true</IsShowEPGDataUnique>
<ShowMisc></ShowMisc>
<ShowSubCategory>Music</ShowSubCategory>
<ShowDescription>The 10 finalists perform.</ShowDescription>
<ShowEpisode>10 Finalists Compete</ShowEpisode>
<ShowExpandedRatings></ShowExpandedRatings>
<ShowParentalRating></ShowParentalRating>
<ShowRated></ShowRated>
<ShowDuration>0</ShowDuration>
<ShowTitle>American Idol</ShowTitle>
<ShowExternalID>EP5520800400</ShowExternalID>
<OriginalAiringDate>1332979200000</OriginalAiringDate>
−
<PeopleInShow>
Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler, DeAndre Brackensick, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Hollie Cavanagh, Skylar Laine, Shannon Magrane, Jessica Sanchez, Elise Testone, Erika Van Pelt, Ryan Seacrest, Simon Fuller, Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Nigel Lythgoe, Ken Warwick
</PeopleInShow>
−
<PeopleListInShow size="19">
<Item>Randy Jackson</Item>
<Item>Jennifer Lopez</Item>
<Item>Steven Tyler</Item>
<Item>DeAndre Brackensick</Item>
<Item>Colton Dixon</Item>
<Item>Heejun Han</Item>
<Item>Joshua Ledet</Item>
<Item>Phillip Phillips</Item>
<Item>Hollie Cavanagh</Item>
<Item>Skylar Laine</Item>
<Item>Shannon Magrane</Item>
<Item>Jessica Sanchez</Item>
<Item>Elise Testone</Item>
<Item>Erika Van Pelt</Item>
<Item>Ryan Seacrest</Item>
<Item>Simon Fuller</Item>
<Item>Cecile Frot-Coutaz</Item>
<Item>Nigel Lythgoe</Item>
<Item>Ken Warwick</Item>
</PeopleListInShow>
−
<PeopleAndCharacterListInShow size="19">
<Item>Randy Jackson</Item>
<Item>Jennifer Lopez</Item>
<Item>Steven Tyler</Item>
<Item>DeAndre Brackensick</Item>
<Item>Colton Dixon</Item>
<Item>Heejun Han</Item>
<Item>Joshua Ledet</Item>
<Item>Phillip Phillips</Item>
<Item>Hollie Cavanagh</Item>
<Item>Skylar Laine</Item>
<Item>Shannon Magrane</Item>
<Item>Jessica Sanchez</Item>
<Item>Elise Testone</Item>
<Item>Erika Van Pelt</Item>
<Item>Ryan Seacrest</Item>
<Item>Simon Fuller</Item>
<Item>Cecile Frot-Coutaz</Item>
<Item>Nigel Lythgoe</Item>
<Item>Ken Warwick</Item>
</PeopleAndCharacterListInShow>
−
<RolesInShow size="19">
<Item>Judge</Item>
<Item>Judge</Item>
<Item>Judge</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Contestant</Item>
<Item>Host</Item>
<Item>Executive Producer</Item>
</RolesInShow>
<IsShowObject>true</IsShowObject>
<ShowLanguage></ShowLanguage>
<ShowCategoriesString/>
<ShowCategoriesList/>
<ShowSeasonNumber>0</ShowSeasonNumber>
<ShowEpisodeNumber>0</ShowEpisodeNumber>
</Show>
−
<AiringRatings size="1">
<Item>TVPG</Item>
</AiringRatings>
<ScheduleStartTime>1332979200000</ScheduleStartTime>
<ScheduleEndTime>1332986400000</ScheduleEndTime>
<ScheduleDuration>7200000</ScheduleDuration>
<ScheduleRecordingRecurrence></ScheduleRecordingRecurrence>
<AiringTitle>American Idol</AiringTitle>
<IsWatched>false</IsWatched>
<WatchedDuration>3726732</WatchedDuration>
<WatchedStartTime>1332979200001</WatchedStartTime>
<WatchedEndTime>1332982926733</WatchedEndTime>
<RealWatchedStartTime>1332985364023</RealWatchedStartTime>
<RealWatchedEndTime>1333140299940</RealWatchedEndTime>
<LatestWatchedTime>1332982929733</LatestWatchedTime>
<IsWatchedCompletely>false</IsWatchedCompletely>
<IsDontLike>false</IsDontLike>
<IsManualRecord>false</IsManualRecord>
<IsNotManualOrFavorite>false</IsNotManualOrFavorite>
<IsAiringHDTV>true</IsAiringHDTV>
<TrackNumber>0</TrackNumber>
<RecordingQuality></RecordingQuality>
<IsFavorite>true</IsFavorite>
<IsAiringObject>true</IsAiringObject>
<ParentalRating>TVPG</ParentalRating>
<ExtraAiringDetails>Closed Captioned, Stereo, HDTV</ExtraAiringDetails>
<AiringID>1404177</AiringID>
<AiringAttributeList/>
<AiringPartNumber>0</AiringPartNumber>
<AiringTotalParts>0</AiringTotalParts>
<AiringPremiereFinaleInfo/>
<IsShowFirstRun>true</IsShowFirstRun>
<IsShowReRun>false</IsShowReRun>
</Airing>
<MediaFileID>1435639</MediaFileID>
<MediaFileMetadataProperties/>
<IsShowFirstRun>true</IsShowFirstRun>
<IsShowReRun>false</IsShowReRun>
</MediaFile>
I have been talking with Sean (BMT dev) as well as Brian co-developer of the Plex stuff, and Sean isn't 100% sure what the deal is at this point. Sage should be populating that info and we aren't sure why.

Brian and i have a code fix we came up with which will take care of this from both the Scanner and the BMT Agent, but we want to make 100% sure it isn't something else specific to your setup. You are the only one that has mentioned this thus far, so I hate to build a code patch for 1 case if there is an alternative solution.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Sage User

FWIW, I don't think I'm on the latest release of SageTV... Looks like I'm on 7.0.23.1... When Google did the buyout thing I went over and downloaded copies of everything, so I have a copy of 7.1 sitting here I haven't attempted an install on... my thought at the time was that SageTV was working and why break it for a small incremental change. Do you think the version could be having an affect or is this function that's not working something outside of SageTV's core? Is anyone else using this not on the latest version?

Might be a stupid question, but I haven't been paying attention to what's genn'ing what with the data here...

jb
Old 04-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
FWIW, I don't think I'm on the latest release of SageTV... Looks like I'm on 7.0.23.1... When Google did the buyout thing I went over and downloaded copies of everything, so I have a copy of 7.1 sitting here I haven't attempted an install on... my thought at the time was that SageTV was working and why break it for a small incremental change. Do you think the version could be having an affect or is this function that's not working something outside of SageTV's core? Is anyone else using this not on the latest version?

Might be a stupid question, but I haven't been paying attention to what's genn'ing what with the data here...

jb
I don't know for 100% certain but that could def have something to do with it. Can u upgrade to latest beta?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Sage User

Success !!

Well... that was it.

I upgraded to 7.1 and that fixed the problem... I was flipping between X and a couple terminal sessions i had open and as soon as I restarted sagetv after the upgrade, the terminal session monitor messages started flying by with metadata update messages...

I verified the Plex Media Manager showed content, that I could pull up and play a file in Plex on Roku, and finally that good old SageTV was coming up performing on an HD200 I have here..

So.. for anyone following the thread on Linux.. save yourself a bunch of hassle and upgrade to 7.1 before jumping through the hoops to view your recordings in Plex.

Many thanks to you sir! Mr. PiX64 for your hard work putting this together in the first place and hand holding today with the troubleshooting...

jbmia
Old 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Well... that was it.

I upgraded to 7.1 and that fixed the problem... I was flipping between X and a couple terminal sessions i had open and as soon as I restarted sagetv after the upgrade, the terminal session monitor messages started flying by with metadata update messages...

I verified the Plex Media Manager showed content, that I could pull up and play a file in Plex on Roku, and finally that good old SageTV was coming up performing on an HD200 I have here..

So.. for anyone following the thread on Linux.. save yourself a bunch of hassle and upgrade to 7.1 before jumping through the hoops to view your recordings in Plex.

Many thanks to you sir! Mr. PiX64 for your hard work putting this together in the first place and hand holding today with the troubleshooting...

jbmia
Fantastic!

Glad that was it and you are able to enjoy the functionality that this set of plugins give your plex server! I Myself use it daily and love it. Thanks for the kind words, and you are most welcome on the support side. The way i look at it is 1) its fun and 2) if you don't support the stuff you build, why build it...its just gonna piss people off if it doesn't work :-)

Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
I responded to this like 4 hrs ago, maybe forgot to hit post :-/

Remove the udeserve it file and see what happens. The response u sent doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. I will check the code to see if .txt files are excluded from being sent to bmt. They shoould be but I don't have the code in front of me. Try that and report back. I'll check code.
I got rid of both files and all other files associated with them and now things work great. Thanks again.
Sage Mini Client on Amazon Fire Sticks and Android TVs
Old 04-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinki View Post
I got rid of both files and all other files associated with them and now things work great. Thanks again.
excellent!

glad everything is working. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

~Mike
Old 04-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Sage Expert

Me again. Found a small issue. It seems that I have entries for recordings that do not exist on disc. This seems to be because of left over *.logo.txt files. I'm pretty sure this is from comskip. I am using Sage Artifact Delete to clean up my directories but for some reason it's not deleting the *.logo.txt files. This is causing the Plex scanner to add shows that I only briefly watch to be listed in Plex.

I just checked my comskip.ini file and it should be deleting the logo file after completion but for some reason it doesn't.
Sage Mini Client on Amazon Fire Sticks and Android TVs
Old 04-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinki View Post
Me again. Found a small issue. It seems that I have entries for recordings that do not exist on disc. This seems to be because of left over *.logo.txt files. I'm pretty sure this is from comskip. I am using Sage Artifact Delete to clean up my directories but for some reason it's not deleting the *.logo.txt files. This is causing the Plex scanner to add shows that I only briefly watch to be listed in Plex.

I just checked my comskip.ini file and it should be deleting the logo file after completion but for some reason it doesn't.
I will check the scanner, but im pretty positive that .txt files are excluded from furthing scanning and NOT added to the media stack.. I may need to add .logo.txt. I can tell you what line of code to change so you can try it out if you want and let me know if that solves your problem. if it does i will add the exceptions into the codebase and put it out on google.

in this line apparently i do not exclude .txt :-) ill add it to the code...

for the time being modify this line any any lines like it.. i think this is the only one

if ext.lower() in ['.mpg', '.avi', '.mkv', '.mp4', '.ts']:

to

if ext.lower() in ['.mpg', '.avi', '.mkv', '.mp4', '.ts','.txt']:

That line exists in BOTH scanners.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Sage Icon

Code updated on google. I did create a new download for this simple patch, but rather just updated the scanner files with the new code. you can download those and replace your existing scanner files.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Sage User

Plex for Sage v5

Is there any chance this will work for Sage v5? I know I can install (and have) Plex and it will work but I would love to have a better interface for the recorded files than what plex gives. I just never bothered to upgrade Sage over the years since it was working so well "back in the old days"
Old 04-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsokeefe View Post
Is there any chance this will work for Sage v5? I know I can install (and have) Plex and it will work but I would love to have a better interface for the recorded files than what plex gives. I just never bothered to upgrade Sage over the years since it was working so well "back in the old days"
This dev project isn't a replacement ui, nor does it bring anything into Sage.

It provides the ability for SageTV specifically BMT (BatchMetadataTools) to be used by Plex as a metadata source for SageTV recorded content.

The end result is SageTV Recordings and Movies showing up in Plex Media Manager an available to any plex connected device including (iOs devices, Roku, Android, etc.)

Does that answer your question?
Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Sage User

Quote:
This dev project isn't a replacement ui, nor does it bring anything into Sage.

It provides the ability for SageTV specifically BMT (BatchMetadataTools) to be used by Plex as a metadata source for SageTV recorded content.

The end result is SageTV Recordings and Movies showing up in Plex Media Manager an available to any plex connected device including (iOs devices, Roku, Android, etc.)

Does that answer your question?
Thanks Pix64 - I think so, but does that mean it doesn't matter what version of sage I have recording the content?
Old 04-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsokeefe View Post
Thanks Pix64 - I think so, but does that mean it doesn't matter what version of sage I have recording the content?
there are specific pieces of metadata which are retrived by the scanner and agent during the process, and if those pieces of metadata aren't there, your results may not be as expected.

The best way to make sure that this set of scanners/agent will work for Plex and your sage setup is to have the most recent version os SageTV installed, BMT installed, sagex apis installed, etc.

There is a custom plex.js file which I wrote to help the scanner and agent along with this process. The only way that the plex.js file will work correctly is if the most recent version of sagex apis are up and running on your sage system...

You can certainly try setting it up on v5 and let me know how it goes, but I can't garauntee that it will have the outcome you are looking for.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:50 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
there are specific pieces of metadata which are retrived by the scanner and agent during the process, and if those pieces of metadata aren't there, your results may not be as expected.

The best way to make sure that this set of scanners/agent will work for Plex and your sage setup is to have the most recent version os SageTV installed, BMT installed, sagex apis installed, etc.

There is a custom plex.js file which I wrote to help the scanner and agent along with this process. The only way that the plex.js file will work correctly is if the most recent version of sagex apis are up and running on your sage system...

You can certainly try setting it up on v5 and let me know how it goes, but I can't garauntee that it will have the outcome you are looking for.
And just to add to that (related to plex.js)... you'll need to running java 6 (java 1.6) on the SageTV server as well. Only Java6 and above have build in support for javascript. I suspect most people are running Java6... but I thought I should throw it out there just in case
Old 04-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Sage User

Getting another error...

Pix64,

Was wondering if you could have a look at this and let me know what you think... Was wondering why my SageTV Show section wasn't auto updating and checked my logs to find this error:

Code:
2012-04-14 01:37:27,839 (7f68418ef700) :  DEBUG (model:217) - Serializing to /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media $
2012-04-14 01:37:27,852 (7f68418ef700) :  DEBUG (runtime:678) - Response: 200
2012-04-14 01:37:27,862 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (__init__:179) - ***UPDATE CALLEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2012-04-14 01:37:27,862 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (__init__:34) - ERROR in executeSagexAPICall: Unable to connect to SageTV server
2012-04-14 01:37:27,862 (7f6840f2b700) :  CRITICAL (agentkit:891) - Exception in the update function of agent named 'SageTV BMT Agent (TV Sho$
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/2/Python$
    agent.update(obj, media, lang, force)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/BMTAgentTVShows.bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py", li$
    airing = mf.get('Airing')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

2012-04-14 01:37:27,873 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (model:217) - Serializing to /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media $
2012-04-14 01:37:27,878 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (runtime:678) - Response: 200
I've attached the full log if that helps... I did find that my antenna cable was unplugged and my HDHomeRun wasn't actually recording since yesterday, but the error in the log wouldn't be related to that I don't think..

I check the link: http://192.168.1.2:8083/sagex/api?c=...-1465318-0.mpg

and it appears to popule fine..

Any ideas?
Attached Files
File Type: zip com.plexapp.agents.bmtagenttvshows.log.zip (3.0 KB, 109 views)
Old 04-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Pix64,

Was wondering if you could have a look at this and let me know what you think... Was wondering why my SageTV Show section wasn't auto updating and checked my logs to find this error:

Code:
2012-04-14 01:37:27,839 (7f68418ef700) :  DEBUG (model:217) - Serializing to /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media $
2012-04-14 01:37:27,852 (7f68418ef700) :  DEBUG (runtime:678) - Response: 200
2012-04-14 01:37:27,862 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (__init__:179) - ***UPDATE CALLEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2012-04-14 01:37:27,862 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (__init__:34) - ERROR in executeSagexAPICall: Unable to connect to SageTV server
2012-04-14 01:37:27,862 (7f6840f2b700) :  CRITICAL (agentkit:891) - Exception in the update function of agent named 'SageTV BMT Agent (TV Sho$
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/2/Python$
    agent.update(obj, media, lang, force)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/BMTAgentTVShows.bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py", li$
    airing = mf.get('Airing')
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

2012-04-14 01:37:27,873 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (model:217) - Serializing to /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media $
2012-04-14 01:37:27,878 (7f6840f2b700) :  DEBUG (runtime:678) - Response: 200
I've attached the full log if that helps... I did find that my antenna cable was unplugged and my HDHomeRun wasn't actually recording since yesterday, but the error in the log wouldn't be related to that I don't think..

I check the link: http://192.168.1.2:8083/sagex/api?c=...-1465318-0.mpg

and it appears to popule fine..

Any ideas?

We have seen this before. Periodically sagexapi Will be unreachable. Darci had a lot of problems with this and was mostly due to network timeout if I recall. I would check to see if your sage server was recently update by windows. That can cause issues like yis as well.

Restart server
Restart sage
Wait until u can hit the sagexapi via web browser.
Then rerun plex scan.

Is plex and sage on same server?
Have you noticed any network issues?
All cables secure?
Dropped packets perhaps?
Bad nic on plex server?
Either plex media server or sage wireless?

That's about all I can think of at the moment...

Lemme know if that helps narrow down the issue. If not well figure it out :-)

Sorry for my delayed response.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Sage User

Thanks!

Yep, was able to, but given your analysis, I'll have to try all your suggestions and then report back if I'm still experiencing the issue while simultaneously having good access to the sagexapi...

Yes

Have you noticed any network issues? Actually, I have noticed some network sluggishness on a wireless client.. and my server is also the dns server, but I'm hardwired all the way around with gigabit ethernet beside my laptop (wireless).. Switches are relatively new gigabit ethernet. The fact that Plex and SageTV are on the same box though would seem to make this a non issue though.. .right?

All cables secure?
Will check.

Dropped packets perhaps?
Will check, but they're on the same server. So... (?)

Bad nic on plex server?
Would this be an issue if they're on the same server ?

Nope, on the same server.

I'll try the following and further troubleshooting to valid I can recreate the issue after restarts...
- Restart server
- Restart sage

Much appreciation for the follow up!

jbmia
Old 04-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:

Yep, was able to, but given your analysis, I'll have to try all your suggestions and then report back if I'm still experiencing the issue while simultaneously having good access to the sagexapi...

Yes

Have you noticed any network issues? Actually, I have noticed some network sluggishness on a wireless client.. and my server is also the dns server, but I'm hardwired all the way around with gigabit ethernet beside my laptop (wireless).. Switches are relatively new gigabit ethernet. The fact that Plex and SageTV are on the same box though would seem to make this a non issue though.. .right?

Shouldn't be an issue with them on teh same server. Plex should access sagexapi via loopback so the traffic shouldn't actually leave the one machine. that being said if you are having network issues, im not sure how loopback actually works...does it use the 127.0.0.1 address and recognize that it sthe same machine therefore not using the NIC at all...im really not sure on that

All cables secure?
Will check.

Dropped packets perhaps?
Will check, but they're on the same server. So... (?)
Shouldn't be an issue, unlless what i said above is the case
Bad nic on plex server?
Would this be an issue if they're on the same server ?
see above
Nope, on the same server.

I'll try the following and further troubleshooting to valid I can recreate the issue after restarts...
- Restart server
- Restart sage

Much appreciation for the follow up!

jbmia
Not a problem!
Old 04-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Sage Icon

Umm cool!

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/sh....php?tid=56731