SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Sage Icon

Forgo season-specific TV art?

Is there anyway to notuse season-specific art for TV shows? I seem to have a much harder time with consistent fanart when there are season-specific banners, posters and backgrounds vs when there are not.

My preferred solution would be that any artwork for the show, regardless of the season, would be "eligible" for display for any episodes of that series.

(My kludge for making this work now is to copy the artwork from the season-specific folders up into the generic series folders. After that it works ok.)

thanks
matt
Old 08-23-2013, 03:58 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt91 View Post
Is there anyway to notuse season-specific art for TV shows? I seem to have a much harder time with consistent fanart when there are season-specific banners, posters and backgrounds vs when there are not.

My preferred solution would be that any artwork for the show, regardless of the season, would be "eligible" for display for any episodes of that series.

(My kludge for making this work now is to copy the artwork from the season-specific folders up into the generic series folders. After that it works ok.)

thanks
matt
Unfortunately, it's a all or nothing approach. ie, you turn it completely off for everything, but not on a show by show basis
Old 08-24-2013, 07:44 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Unfortunately, it's a all or nothing approach. ie, you turn it completely off for everything, but not on a show by show basis
can i turn off season artwork for all shows, but keep all other artwork? (i think your answer is no, but want to confirm.)
Old 09-01-2013, 03:35 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt91 View Post
can i turn off season artwork for all shows, but keep all other artwork? (i think your answer is no, but want to confirm.)
No, you can't turn off search artwork. Not sure if Gemstone, or other UIs have an option, but in Phoenix, there isn't.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:12 AM
SageTVaholic

I think gemstone has an option in the Customize options for an individual view about whether to use Season at or not.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room