SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 02-27-2021, 06:50 PM
Sage User

Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCIe and SageTV v9.2.264bit

Current build Win10 Pro 64bit, SageTV v9.2.2 64 bit, Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD PCIe card. Have read previous threads and believe DShowCapture64.dll is in the latest build. I see 4 tuners. Using ScheduleDirect for EPG and Cable channel guide.
I miss my old infiniTV card, this Hauppauge is SLOW in Channel Scan. Glad only have to do once, but will changing channels be as slow?
I can watch any channel in the 2-99 block on any TV in the house.
My 1st effort had trouble accessing the tuners and when did, got the “No Signal” video.
Rebuilt system from scratch. Did not re-install Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD USB. 1st attempt – found only does Antenna ATSC.
Purchased Hauppauge WinTV-quad PCIe card which does Clear QAM. SageTV sees channels in Tuner Check Channels, even plays them. Watch TV does not! Installed WinTV10 fro Hauppauge. It found the Clear QAM channels and played them. SageTV on computer still has problems with dropping tuner connection and “No Picture” video. I’m missing something but what?
Attached Sagetv.property and sagetv_0.txt logs
Attached Files
File Type: txt sagetv_0.txt (428.4 KB, 136 views)
File Type: txt Sage.properties.txt (102.0 KB, 129 views)
Old 03-11-2021, 11:29 AM
Sage User

Replacing Ceton Infini TV tuner

Had to be reminded that my TV's are tuning the old NTSC signal the cable comp still feeds down the backbone cable. Expect to go away when update to fiber optics. Attempted to get OLD NTSC Tuner cards/USB devices to work with lots of confusing results, or lack of results.
The Hauppauge current WinTV products are OTA or clear QAM only

Picked up a HDHomerun Prime and found out the current techs do not know how to add M-card/cable cards to their system Found a working Mcard to work in the HD Prime. Now trying to figure out why my Schedule Direct download shows 'No Data' in all 3 digit channels? Can tune the channel and watch but no scheduling them.

Tags
hardware, hauppauge, no video