Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Conversation Between nielm and k10ck3r
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. k10ck3r
    09-09-2008 08:10 PM
    k10ck3r
    Nielm,
    A SageTray user ran into this problem. I checked into it and it looks like this results in a null xml feed from the webserver for recorded shows, even if other recordings are displayed on the webpage. Admittedly, it is a fairly uncommon scenario, but could you check into it? Thanks, k10ck3r.
    Oh, to test this, I found I only needed to restart the webserver and click on the xml feed on the "Sage Recordings" page. No need to mess with SageTray to duplicate....
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Here is the user's post:
    Originally Posted by zoundz View Post
    Maybe little bugoid - or featureoid. Running 1.0.3 and latest Nielm webserver. Here's the scenario.

Create a timed recording. - no problem

View the timed recording. - no problem

Remove the manual recording status so that SageTV will delete it when it needs space. At this point, after SageTV server and SageTray are restarted, SageTray will show a gray icon and indicate an error in the tooltip. There is AFAICT no way to fix the problem other than to delete the timed recording. The webserver calls it an unknown recording after the manual record status is removed. I think that the change of name in the webserver and the error in SageTray are related.

Not a very big bug. Just passing it on.

Thanks