There is no index.html or index.php in the download directory!

SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Downloads > Images and Themes

Notices

Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Downloads [Download Blue Genre Icons v1.1]
File Name: Blue Genre Icons v1.1 (7.14 MB) Download
Author: meinmaui (Uploaded by MeInMaui)
Date Added: 09-11-2006
Downloads: 1391
Description
This download contains blue Genre Icons for SageMC. These icons are otherwise identical to the Color Genre Icons. As of SageMC v6.10, there is an alias properties file in the GenreIcons folder that allows mapping of icons to other variations of the genre name.

To install, extract the zip file to your /Program Files/SageTV/SageTV directory. The Genre Icons will overwrite the originals in

.../SageTV/STVs/SageTV3/SageMCE/Images/GenreIcons

If you want to keep the original icons, be sure to back them up before installing.

Important notes about full size icons.

1. Fullsize genre icons are disabled by default in SageMC. They can be enabled in the SageMC options menu.

2. You will have to use the full size icons in conjunction with my glassy selection bars for things to look right. Things will look really bad if you try to use anything else. My apologies, this issue could not be avoided. The shape of the genre icons is matched to the shape of my selection bars and in SageMC the selection bar will overlay the genre icon so you can see what is selected. The consequence of this is that the selection bar must be transparent (which mine are). The original view will still be available by disabling the new full size view in the SageMC Options menu for those who want to stick with the stock selection bars and/or screen layout.

Aloha,
Mike

Version History

v 1.0
1. Added Biography and Music icons
2. Added elongated icons for the fullsize list view in SageMC (*_list.png)
3. Added icons for the fullsize folder view in SageMC (*_folder.png)

v 1.1
1. Added Sport, Series, and James Bond icons
2. Added .psd genre icon file for each of the 3 icon types for use as a template for creating your own personalized genre icons. Note requires Photoshop 6 (or higher), the GIMP, or another image editing package capable of opening .psd files.
Images
None
Downloads [Download Blue Genre Icons v1.1]

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin