The download directory is not writeable!

SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Downloads > Images and Themes

Notices

Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Downloads [Download Holiday Sleigh Theme]
File Name: Holiday Sleigh Theme (1.67 MB) Download
Author: Brent (Uploaded by Brent)
Date Added: 12-16-2008
Downloads: 1220
Description
Time for another Christmas Holiday Theme to share with my fellow SageMC users. This is the third Holiday theme (first one was the Holiday Snowman Theme and second one was the Holiday Christmas Tree Theme) this one is the Holiday Sleigh Theme:

Requirements:
SageTV
SageMC version 6.3.8 or higher

Credits:
This background is one I've used on my PC at home before. I can't seem to figure out where I got it so if anyone recognizes it and has a link to the original source let me know so I can note it here.

Icons included with this theme are from the BlueTwo Theme (Included in the SageMC install) and modified with a little santa hat (the image file I used to add the santa hat to the icons is included so feel free to put the hat on other icons if you want.

Installation Instructions:
  1. Download the HolidaySleigh.zip file and Unzip the contents of the zip file into the SageTV directory. (typically SageTV/SageTV/)
  2. Change Theme: From the SageMC Settings menu, select "Select Theme>Select>HolidaySleigh" and then execute the "Apply" button
  3. Change Menu Layout: You should now be at the main menu. Now hit your escape key or options button to get the options menu - select "Customize Screen Layout". Now select "Import/Export Layout>Import All>" and browse to and select the HolidaySleigh.layout" and hit "Yes" [This is optional, but gives you the horizontal layout as you see in the preview for this theme]
That should be it.
Note that you can switch back to your other themes with the same basic steps.

Discussion thread for the Holiday Themes can be found here .

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Images
None
Downloads [Download Holiday Sleigh Theme]

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin