There is no index.html or index.php in the download directory!

SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Downloads > STVi Imports

Notices

Latest Files
Latest Files
Most Popular Files
Most Popular Files
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Important Information
  • Use these files at your own risk!
  • Enjoy

Navigation
Main | Category Tree | Stats | Search
Downloads [Download External BluRay Player Support for Default STV]
File Name: External BluRay Player Support for Default STV (2.5 KB) Download
Author: Fuzzy (Uploaded by Fuzzy)
Date Added: 10-15-2009
Downloads: 720
Description
Introduction:

Currently, Extenders have the capability to playback what it detects as the 'main movie' from a BluRay folder structure in the video library. This allows the use of ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 3 (or any other player capable of BDMV playback from folder) with PC based clients (running the Default STV). This is full BluRay support, Menus, Full Audio capabilities (limited by your system), even BD Live.

Instructions:

Unzip archive to your SageTV fodler (C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV)
Edit the STVs\SageTV3\BluRayOnDisc.bat file to point to your BluRay Software. (By default, it is set up for TMT3's MCE Player)
From the Default STV -> Setup -> Detailed Setup -> Advanced -> Manage, add the BluRayPlayback.stvi and let it rebuild.
Browse in Video Library for your BluRay Rip, and press Play (or choose Watch Now from the menu. It will inform you that it is about to run your player. Press OK, and it will launch the player and start the disc.

Note:

This plugin simply latches on to the error that is triggered when BD Playback is attempted in the client, and launches the batch file with the path to the BluRay structure.
This plugin does not include IR control of TMT. This will have to be done in some other software (I use Girder).

This is a very simplified plugin. If you find problems, let me know and I'll try to get them sorted. It has worked perfectly for me so far.

Fuzzy.

Download link here

Forum Thread is here

Version History:

1.00 10/15/2009 2:24pm - First Release
Images
None
Downloads [Download External BluRay Player Support for Default STV]

DownloadsII 5.1.2 by CyberRanger & Jelle
Based on ecDownloads 4.1 © Ronin