SageTV Community

SageTV Community (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/index.php)
-   SageTV v7 Customizations (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Plugin: InControl For SageTV/HomeSeer - Version 1.2.0 BETA (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49823)

lamanmi 08-24-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbowling (Post 438440)
I have several devices that store information from my weather station. I added the outside temperature device to Incontrol, but when I check the status of this device in SageTV the status is "Unknown". The status in Homeseer is 91, which is the current temperature.

Same as my previous message. Try changing the "Status Information To Send" to Device String and change the default graphic to Temperature.

mbowling 08-24-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamanmi (Post 444401)
mbowling,

Version 1.3.1 now sorts the locations/devices....let me know how it looks.

Locations and devices are now listed in ascending order. Thanks!

mbowling 08-24-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamanmi (Post 444404)
Same as my previous message. Try changing the "Status Information To Send" to Device String and change the default graphic to Temperature.

Weather station values are now displayed correctly in Sage. Thanks!

mbowling 08-24-2010 10:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lamanmi (Post 444403)
mbowling, in version 1.3.1 try setting the "Status Information To Send" to be Device String and select the Default Graphic to "Door". If that doesn't work. On the same HomeSeer Device Screen, click on the "InControl Device Information" then the export button at the bottom to export the device settings to a file. Then send me that file for me to further investigate, how the device status is being controlled by homeseer.

Let me know how it goes.

The door icons are no longer displayed as the red "Unknown" door icons. However, the door icons are always the white (door_off.gif) icon whether the door is open or closed. The text is updating to "Open" or "Closed" correctly. I attached the device information with the door open and the door closed.

lamanmi 08-26-2010 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbowling (Post 444474)
The door icons are no longer displayed as the red "Unknown" door icons. However, the door icons are always the white (door_off.gif) icon whether the door is open or closed. The text is updating to "Open" or "Closed" correctly. I attached the device information with the door open and the door closed.

Try the attached configuration.

mbowling 08-26-2010 08:18 PM

The open/closed door icons are displaying correctly with the configuration change. Thank you!

lamanmi 09-05-2010 07:20 AM

mbowling,

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbowling (Post 438445)
This may not be used by a lot of people, but the only device graphic that I use and can't find in the graphic list is an on/off image for an irrigation system. Yes, Homeseer even waters my lawn. :D Not a big deal, but if you happen to have one, please throw it in.

The new version now has a "Sprinkler" graphic. I will also publish soon, how to add your own graphics. Let me know how it looks.

mbowling 09-05-2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamanmi (Post 447199)
mbowling,
The new version now has a "Sprinkler" graphic. I will also publish soon, how to add your own graphics. Let me know how it looks.

The sprinkler graphic works great. Thank you!

I also just noticed the garage door icon. This a nice addition as well.