SageTV Community

SageTV Community (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/index.php)
-   SageTV v7 Customizations (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Plugin: Sage Recording Extender 4 (SREv4) (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57364)

emveepee 09-18-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiingwiz (Post 592856)
It's committed. After I merge in your changes I'll package an update for SageTV users.

Ok can you add me emveepee to the project please.

Thanks,

Martin

skiingwiz 09-19-2016 08:02 PM

Version 1.3.1 of Live PVR Server is now available:
* Fix College Football monitor showing start time only
* Enable support for Formula One and NASCAR monitors (thanks emveepee)

jbbtex 11-24-2016 09:28 AM

Never mind, I looked too early. They are all there now.

There are 22 college basketball games today (Nov. 24, 2016), 17 on channels I get, but my .../livepvrdata/events page shows
Code:

COLLEGE BASKETBALL
==================
No games for this date.

skiingwiz 11-24-2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbbtex (Post 595890)
Never mind, I looked too early. They are all there now.

Ok, good :). I was typing out a reply and then I noticed your edit.

uberpixel 12-31-2016 12:18 PM

SRE - College Football Bowl Games - override?

Recently started using SRE - it's awesome... Not sure why it took me so long. Missing the end of the last World Series game was the last straw.

Just wanted to make sure I'm making the correct adjustments for the upcoming College Football Bowl games.

It looks like SRE doesn't automatically enable because the titles are not the typical "College Football" but instead say "Frey Technologies Sugar Bowl" or something like that. ;)

I think I've correctly set an override by changing the title to say "College Football" - it now shows the SRE icon on the guide and I think it's good to go.

Did I do that correctly? Could SRE be set up to just look for the team names instead of the program title?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

-uberpixel

skiingwiz 12-31-2016 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uberpixel (Post 597508)
Recently started using SRE - it's awesome... Not sure why it took me so long. Missing the end of the last World Series game was the last straw.

Just wanted to make sure I'm making the correct adjustments for the upcoming College Football Bowl games.

It looks like SRE doesn't automatically enable because the titles are not the typical "College Football" but instead say "Frey Technologies Sugar Bowl" or something like that. ;)

I think I've correctly set an override by changing the title to say "College Football" - it now shows the SRE icon on the guide and I think it's good to go.

Did I do that correctly? Could SRE be set up to just look for the team names instead of the program title?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

-uberpixel

Yes, that's all you need to do.

The issue with only looking for team names is that many non-event sports programming may contain team names. You could end up with a lot of false positives. That said, it's certainly possible that the logic could potentially be improved.

EnterNoEscape 01-01-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiingwiz (Post 597530)

The issue with only looking for team names is that many non-event sports programming may contain team names. You could end up with a lot of false positives. That said, it's certainly possible that the logic could potentially be improved.

I'd have to check a little more closely, but I think at least for the Schedules Direct EPG data, I've only seen teams listed when it was a sporting event. Also if you really want to fine tune that, you should know that in categories, all sporting events are flagged "Sports event" as the first category. That is true for both WarlockRipper and Schedules Direct.

uberpixel 01-01-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiingwiz (Post 597530)

I can confirm that my approach (probably already documented and discussed somewhere) worked fine.

It would be cool if the logic were improved to automatically pick up on these odd-ball scenarios, but as long as they are infrequent it's not a big deal - just need to remember to add the override - although it feels like it's the sort of the thing the plugin was created to avoid in the first place. :)

-uberpixel

cat6man 01-01-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uberpixel (Post 597508)
Recently started using SRE - it's awesome... Not sure why it took me so long. Missing the end of the last World Series game was the last straw.!

-uberpixel

Best app evah!

Fuzzy 01-03-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnterNoEscape (Post 597539)
I'd have to check a little more closely, but I think at least for the Schedules Direct EPG data, I've only seen teams listed when it was a sporting event. Also if you really want to fine tune that, you should know that in categories, all sporting events are flagged "Sports event" as the first category. That is true for both WarlockRipper and Schedules Direct.

Echoing what EnE mentioned, while there are plenty of non-game 'specials' and sports news programs that might include a team name in the title or the description, I don't think I've ever seen one that includes the 'team' as an actor in the show. This combined with the check on category should get rid of most the potential misses. Worst case, if it does flag a news program or show, it is unlikely to matter, as I can't imagine it affecting anything to get a false positive for a 'game' that it cannot then find the live data for.

metapath 01-05-2017 12:39 PM

Wow, 10 years with Sage and I've been adding an hour to all Seahawks games the whole time. Didn't know about SRE. Going to add it tonight.
Thanks guys! :jump:

uberpixel 01-05-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metapath (Post 597819)
Wow, 10 years with Sage and I've been adding an hour to all Seahawks games the whole time. Didn't know about SRE. Going to add it tonight.
Thanks guys! :jump:

Yeah. I've been using it for the past few weeks and it has been great. Just watch out for the "specials". Haven't checked yet but the program title for the NFL playoffs might trip it up. You can always test it on some regular season NBA games for the Sonics to make sure it's working okay - oops never mind ;). If the titles are non-standard just manually add each overide like I mention above.

-uberpixel

skiingwiz 01-15-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianblank (Post 598916)
when I go to that link on my server I get a directory page with two folders META-INF and WEB-INF, but when I click into either folder I get a 404 error. Not sure if this is the expected result or not.

That's expected. Only the events page loads anything. I may look at suppressing the directory listing, but it's not high on my priority list. (Since I don't think it's causing any problems.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianblank (Post 598916)
However, like pvr599 the SRE triangles are showing up for every recording.:bang:

A few questions:
1) What version of SageTV?
2) What OS?
3) What EPG service do you use? (e.g. The SageTV provided one, Schedules Direct)

Can you attach (or PM me) you SRE log file. It's usually in the plugins/sre4/ folder within you SageTV installation. I'll take a look and see if I notice anything.

Edit: Hey, where did the post I was replying to go??

brianblank 01-15-2017 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by skiingwiz (Post 598957)
That's expected. Only the events page loads anything. I may look at suppressing the directory listing, but it's not high on my priority list. (Since I don't think it's causing any problems.)

A few questions:
1) What version of SageTV?
2) What OS?
3) What EPG service do you use? (e.g. The SageTV provided one, Schedules Direct)

Can you attach (or PM me) you SRE log file. It's usually in the plugins/sre4/ folder within you SageTV installation. I'll take a look and see if I notice anything.

Edit: Hey, where did the post I was replying to go??

The triangles appeared to disappear after I manually removed the SRE monitoring from a non-sports show a few hours after I posted. I must have deleted my post as you were typing. The directory things isn't a big issue, I was just trying to troubleshoot.

FWIW - Sage 7 (whatever the latest version of 7 is), Windows 10, SageTV provided TV schedule. SRE log attached. I will upgrade to 9 when I have more free time to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.

mangriotis 01-15-2017 10:36 PM

Java Update Not Working

Recently noticed that SRE stopped working (ok, noticed a long time ago, but too lazy to look into it until now)...

I see that on the System Information page, it says Java Version: 1.6.0

So, I stopped Sage service, uninstalled the Java 6 version that was there. I installed 7u80 (as you guys describe earlier in this thread) "jre-7u80-windows-i586.exe"

All goes smoothly, it's the only version of Java installed in my Control Panel>Programs.

However, within Sage, I still see Java Version: 1.6.0 in the System Information tab.

I even tried uninstalling this altogether, and reloading the service. It seems to work, but SageTVServiceControl.exe no longer loads, saying "please install java 1.4" (but the server is still running).

What am I missing??

I would really like to get SRE working again.

skiingwiz 01-25-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangriotis (Post 598966)
Recently noticed that SRE stopped working (ok, noticed a long time ago, but too lazy to look into it until now)...

I see that on the System Information page, it says Java Version: 1.6.0

So, I stopped Sage service, uninstalled the Java 6 version that was there. I installed 7u80 (as you guys describe earlier in this thread) "jre-7u80-windows-i586.exe"

All goes smoothly, it's the only version of Java installed in my Control Panel>Programs.

However, within Sage, I still see Java Version: 1.6.0 in the System Information tab.

I even tried uninstalling this altogether, and reloading the service. It seems to work, but SageTVServiceControl.exe no longer loads, saying "please install java 1.4" (but the server is still running).

What am I missing??

I would really like to get SRE working again.

It's odd that the server still works through all of this. I don't know stats wrong with your system in particular, but if it were me I'd back everything up and uninstal Sage altogether. If it can't find Java when you reinstall, that'll be another clue. Something is off with your java install.

skiingwiz 01-25-2017 08:08 PM

SageTV v9 is the future

The Schedules Direct EPG now included with SageTV v9 includes monitoring info for major professional sports. I'm working on incorporating that into SRE as an additional data source. Because of this, I'm going to declare that all future versions of SRE will require SageTV v9.

The current version will still work with SageTV v7. If there is enough usage, I may do bug fixes for the current version if it breaks, but please don't count on it. I imagine most people have already or will soon be on v9 anyway.

Just a note that so far I have no plans to make the LivePVRData server exclusive to SageTV v9, which is likely where any breaks would be.

wayner 02-01-2017 07:26 PM

I have just setup a new server running SageTV as a docker in unRAID. SRE installed ok but I just noticed that it isn't monitoring programs. When I go to the livepvr web page I get:

Code:

Directory: /livepvrdata/

META-INF/        22 bytes        Feb 1, 2017 6:47:31 PM
WEB-INF/        34 bytes        Feb 1, 2017 6:47:31 PM

I had to change the port used by the Jetty web server after installing Sage, but I don't know if that would cause the problem.

I just checked my main production SageTV server and it is actually showing the same problem. But it is actually saying that it is monitoring the program - that is the NBA game that is currently being recorded.

Is anyone else having issues?

skiingwiz 02-01-2017 08:01 PM

The page to see the events available for monitoring is http://server:port/livepvrdata/events

Take a look at that on each server and let me know what you see. (I presume that on the working server you'll see a list of events.)

I should probably just make /livepvrdata redirect to /livepvrdata/events.

wayner 02-01-2017 08:13 PM

Ok thanks, the apps landing page doesn't work under Java 8 so I am using the http://server:port 404 error page as my landing page and it sends me to the wrong page for this plugin.

When I went into the config I see that I also had to change the URL as it was pointing to the wrong port - as I mentioned above I had to change the port from 8080 to 7070 as every freakin' docker that I install wants to use port 8080.

KarylFStein 02-01-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayner (Post 600239)
Ok thanks, the apps landing page doesn't work under Java 8 so I am using the http://server:port 404 error page as my landing page and it sends me to the wrong page for this plugin.

When I went into the config I see that I also had to change the URL as it was pointing to the wrong port - as I mentioned above I had to change the port from 8080 to 7070 as every freakin' docker that I install wants to use port 8080.

I forgot who told me this, but you can set your own "static" landing page by putting an index.html file in jetty/static, (not sure if/where that's exposed in Docker). Something like this is what I use:

Code:

<html>
<body style="font-size:32px">
<p><a href="/sage">Web Interface</a></p>
<p><a href="/sagem/m">Mobile Web Interface</a></p>
<p><a href="/livepvrdata/events">Live PVR Data</a></p>
<p><a href="/bmt">Batch Metadata Tools</a></p>
<p><a href="/sagealert">Sage Alert</a></p>
<p><a href="/sagex/api">Sage API</a></p>
<p><a href="/sagex/streaming">Phoenix Media Streamer</a></p>
</body>
</html>

wayner 02-01-2017 08:31 PM

Thanks I just tried that but I can't seem to get to the page. What is the URL to hit that page is it http://server:port/apps? Or http://server:port? In either instance I don't get to that page. I have saved it in server/jetty/static

KarylFStein 02-01-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayner (Post 600243)
Thanks I just tried that but I can't seem to get to the page. What is the URL to hit that page is it http://server:port/apps? Or http://server:port? In either instance I don't get to that page. I have saved it in server/jetty/static

Just http://host:port. Sorry, I'm not using Docker. Maybe also chmod 644 index.html?

wayner 02-01-2017 08:45 PM

Great, got it now with chmod 777 - and it is at http://server: port (spacing just to stop the stupid emoji)

KarylFStein 02-01-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarylFStein (Post 600245)
Just http://host:port. Sorry, I'm not using Docker. Maybe also chmod 644 index.html?

Yikes, guess you probably don't have to worry about permissions. Every time I look at how unRAID is set up permission-wise I'm shocked.

wayner 02-01-2017 08:49 PM

Why is that? It seems that whenever you restart the docker that the permissions get reset. And this is no different than Windows where there generally aren't write restrictions on anything. And I think you can change the permissions if you so desire.

KarylFStein 02-01-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayner (Post 600246)
Great, got it now with chmod 777 - and it is at http://server: port (spacing just to stop the stupid emoji)

Lol, I found there's a checkbox if you scroll down from the editor "Disable smilies in text".

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayner (Post 600248)
Why is that? It seems that whenever you restart the docker that the permissions get reset. And this is no different than Windows where there generally aren't write restrictions on anything. And I think you can change the permissions if you so desire.

Well, I've been out of the security field for a bit, but just looking at the unRAID core it seems really lax with filesystem security. And granted Docker does containerize things to add another layer of protection. But there's no good reason IMHO to have all the world-writable files and directories I see in unRAID. This is not to criticize the unRAID developers. I know very well having moved from the security to the development realm that there is a huge training gap and different pressures between them. It just really gets my goat to see chmod 666/777 on anything.

And Windows does have restrictions. They are even more granular than UN*X. It's just that you're probably using it under an account that is a member of the Administrators group.

Anyway, off-topic. Glad the landing page is working :).

uberpixel 02-05-2017 11:06 AM

SUPER BOWL

Trying to get SRE to run on the Super Bowl and I'm having problems.

If I set the game to record, SRE doesn't detect that it should run - probably due to the program name not saying "NFL Football".

So, I go to SRE Options in the UI and pick "Monitor". Nothing happens... Doesn't give me the "Override" option.

Tried uninstalling both the SRE plugin and the SRE UI plugin and reinstall (after deleting SRE.txt file that got left behind). No change.

Not an urgent impending disaster or anything since I'm watching the game at a friends house, but just seems like a bug and I thought I'd point it out in case someone can help fix it.

-uberpixel

Fuzzy 02-05-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uberpixel (Post 600603)
Trying to get SRE to run on the Super Bowl and I'm having problems.

If I set the game to record, SRE doesn't detect that it should run - probably due to the program name not saying "NFL Football".

So, I go to SRE Options in the UI and pick "Monitor". Nothing happens... Doesn't give me the "Override" option.

Tried uninstalling both the SRE plugin and the SRE UI plugin and reinstall (after deleting SRE.txt file that got left behind). No change.

Not an urgent impending disaster or anything since I'm watching the game at a friends house, but just seems like a bug and I thought I'd point it out in case someone can help fix it.

-uberpixel

I was just able to add an override for it. I went into SRE Options in the Airing, and chose 'Add Override'. I then chose to "Title: Super Bowl LI Edit" and changed it to NFL Football, and chose Add Override. It was then monitoring and looks like it will be correct.

uberpixel 02-05-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy (Post 600606)
I was just able to add an override for it. I went into SRE Options in the Airing, and chose 'Add Override'. I then chose to "Title: Super Bowl LI Edit" and changed it to NFL Football, and chose Add Override. It was then monitoring and looks like it will be correct.

Yeah. That's what I usually do as well. I tried to add the override yesterday and it didn't take - maybe because the LivePVR data was only showing same day events? Is it possible to monitor further out?

Now it seems like whatever logic SRE uses to select the programs to monitor has been screwed up (probably by what I did yesterday) and it doesn't automatically recognize that it should be monitored and when I tell it to monitor explicitly in the UI, it also doesn't take. I can't even get the option to "Override" any more.

That's why I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it would clear whatever I did yesterday in case that was screwing it up. Maybe my uninstall didn't go deep enough. Not entirely sure where SRE writes data other than the Plugins folder...

-uberpixel

Fuzzy 02-05-2017 01:40 PM

So what options DO you have under the SRE options on the super bowl airing?

wayner 02-05-2017 01:42 PM

For a one-off event like the Super Bowl why not just add a whole whack of end padding and be done with it? There is only ever going to be one event called Super Bowl LI

uberpixel 02-05-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy (Post 600617)
So what options DO you have under the SRE options on the super bowl airing?

Monitor

Disable Timeline...

Close

If I hit "monitor" the dialogue box closes but if I return to the SRE options it looks the same with Monitor - Disable - Close.

-uberpixel

uberpixel 02-05-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayner (Post 600618)
For a one-off event like the Super Bowl why not just add a whole whack of end padding and be done with it? There is only ever going to be one event called Super Bowl LI

Cuz that would be too easy! :) I'm probably not even going to watch this recording since I'll be at a party...

Besides, wouldn't it be more fun to fix a bug? I've had this same bug in the past when I tried to add an override. Could be the same scenario where I tried to override before the program showed up in LivePVR data.

No urgency - enjoy the game!

-uberpixel

macsupergeek 03-23-2017 01:33 PM

I am getting the following error when I try an edit an SRE override from the Jetty Web page:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /sage/sre4.groovy. Reason:

Not Found
Caused by:

org.apache.http.client.HttpResponseException: Not Found
at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractResponseHandler.handleResponse(AbstractResponseHandler.java:69)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.BasicResponseHandler.handleResponse(BasicResponseHandler.java:65)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.BasicResponseHandler.handleResponse(BasicResponseHandler.java:51)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:222)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:164)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:139)
at com.google.code.livepvrdata4j.Client.getStatus(Client.java:98)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1076)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaClassSite.call(PojoMetaClassSite.java:44)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:124)
at com.google.code.sagetvaddons.sre.engine.DataStore.newOverrideForObj(DataStore.groovy:204)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1076)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:906)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:39)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:128)
at sre4.run(sre4.groovy:40)
at groovy.util.GroovyScriptEngine.run(GroovyScriptEngine.java:551)
at groovy.servlet.GroovyServlet$1.call(GroovyServlet.java:120)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.GroovyCategorySupport$ThreadCategoryInfo.use(GroovyCategorySupport.java:109)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.GroovyCategorySupport$ThreadCategoryInfo.access$400(GroovyCategorySupport.java:65)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.GroovyCategorySupport.use(GroovyCategorySupport.java:249)
at groovy.servlet.GroovyServlet.service(GroovyServlet.java:129)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)

When I try and do it in the client it just flashes at me and does nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

egeller 03-23-2017 02:57 PM

This rings a bell, from a while ago. I think I fixed it manually, but I forget what I did.

What does your folder "SageTV\jetty\webapps\nielm_sagewebserver\webapp" look like? The sre4.groovy file lives there on my machine.

I think the problem, for me, was that the nielm_sagewebserver folder had gotten renamed or hosed, but I am not 100% sure.

Whatever I did was not the official way to fix it, so don't trust me. Wait for a better response from the knowledgable.

macsupergeek 03-23-2017 09:02 PM

I have nielm folder and a bunch of groovy files in there dated from 2014 and one is sre4.groovy.

macsupergeek 03-31-2017 08:34 AM

So no one has any ideas? Maybe my sre install is corrupt, I think I have already uninstalled it once, maybe it left behind some pieces that are still corrupt?

skiingwiz 04-03-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macsupergeek (Post 603364)
So no one has any ideas? Maybe my sre install is corrupt, I think I have already uninstalled it once, maybe it left behind some pieces that are still corrupt?

I think that file is actually provided by the Web UI install. (It had SRE support added to it a while back.) So you may want to try unintalling/reinstalling the Web UI plugin to see if that fixes it.

KarylFStein 04-04-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiingwiz (Post 603487)
I think that file is actually provided by the Web UI install. (It had SRE support added to it a while back.) So you may want to try unintalling/reinstalling the Web UI plugin to see if that fixes it.

Note that you can't install the SJQ web UI plugin on v9 because the manifest says it only supports v7. If someone could change the manifest I'm guessing it'd work in v9 :).