SageTV Community

SageTV Community (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/index.php)
-   Phoenix (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Show Title field issue (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63505)

Skirge01 09-16-2016 12:29 PM

Show Title field issue
 
I have the following entry in MediaTitles.xml:

Code:

  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]Last Man Standing \(2011\)[\\/]</regex>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">248834</metadata>
  </match>

Trying to figure out why two episodes would have a show name of just "Last Man Standing", but yet have the right episode name, number, and description (i.e. everything else) from TVDB. For some reason, the year is being discarded or something in the Show Title field during the initial import.

If I do a manual refresh of all the metadata (not a manual show lookup) via BMT, it puts the year back in the Show Title field.

Any idea why this might be happening? I didn't catch this when it first happened, so the log file no longer has the info for when the lookup originally took place.

stuckless 09-16-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skirge01 (Post 592753)
I have the following entry in MediaTitles.xml:

Code:

  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]Last Man Standing \(2011\)[\\/]</regex>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">248834</metadata>
  </match>

Trying to figure out why two episodes would have a show name of just "Last Man Standing", but yet have the right episode name, number, and description (i.e. everything else) from TVDB. For some reason, the year is being discarded or something in the Show Title field during the initial import.

If I do a manual refresh of all the metadata (not a manual show lookup) via BMT, it puts the year back in the Show Title field.

Any idea why this might be happening? I didn't catch this when it first happened, so the log file no longer has the info for when the lookup originally took place.

If they are recordings (vs imported from an external source), then it would likely just have the Title without the year, and still have valid season/episode and description.

Skirge01 09-19-2016 09:00 AM

These were imported files.

Skirge01 10-27-2016 03:39 PM

I even tried adding the following entries to MediaTitles.xml, hoping that would cover every situation and place the title from TVDB (which includes the year) into the Sage database, but it's still listing imported files without the year:

Code:

    <regex>[\\/]Last Man Standing \(2011\)[\\/]</regex>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">248834</metadata>
  </match>
  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]Last Man Standing \(2011\)</regex>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">248834</metadata>
  </match>
  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]Last Man Standing[\\/]</regex>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">248834</metadata>
  </match>
  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]Last Man Standing</regex>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">248834</metadata>
  </match>

What's strange to me is that the lookup is putting the fanart into "Last Man Standing (2011)" and then leaving the show title as just "Last Man Standing". And, as before, if I do a manual "Update Metadata" from BMT, the year gets added to the show title.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.