SageTV Community

SageTV Community (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/index.php)
-   SageTV Customizations (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Plugin: Sage Job Queue (SJQ) v3 (http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45174)

FlyingDoc 11-27-2010 07:36 PM

i thought that might be the case but was hoping i was wrong....

there is no error message at all when i look in the log of the failed task or in the server log...

Any ideas to work around this limitation?

Slugger 11-27-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingDoc (Post 466114)
i thought that might be the case but was hoping i was wrong....

there is no error message at all when i look in the log of the failed task or in the server log...

Any ideas to work around this limitation?

One, but it's not pretty. ;)

You'd have to create a separate task for each recording you're moving then hardcode the title in the target directory option.

FlyingDoc 11-27-2010 08:05 PM

Hmmmm as you say not pretty ... i'll probably pass.

So will 4.0 be able to handle this and if so do you have an ETA ?

PS Thanks for the great plugin

Slugger 11-27-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingDoc (Post 466119)
Hmmmm as you say not pretty ... i'll probably pass.

So will 4.0 be able to handle this and if so do you have an ETA ?

PS Thanks for the great plugin

The same issue exists in SJQv4 right now, however the issue is much easier to address in SJQv4 than it ever would have been in v3. So it probably won't be fixed before public beta 1, but this is definitely something I can (and will address) in v4. ETA for public beta 1 is Dec 5.

nyplayer 11-28-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingDoc (Post 466109)
I am trying to move recordings using the _MOVEREC function .... but as i am using MyMovies each one of these needs to be in its own folder.

If i use

:MOVERECOPTS "\\\\VIDEO_3\\Volume_2\\SavedRecordings"

the move succeeds but all the recordings are in the same directory.

I tried

:MOVERECOPTS "\\\\VIDEO_3\\Volume_2\\SavedRecordings\\$.GetShowTitle{}"

but this failed and there is nothing in the log that helps.

Can someone help me correctly set up this command

Thanks

This is how I do it.

I create a batch file that makes the directory and copies the file.
Then I use the relink.

Rule

if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsFileCurrentlyRecording{} == "false" && (Filename =^ "M:" || (Filename =^ "m:" || (Filename =^ "N:" || (Filename =^ "n:")))) && (Filename =$ ".mpg" || (Filename =$ ".ts")) && $.GetShowTitle{} =% "Around The Horn|Blazers Pregame" && $.GetNumberOfSegments{} == "1"] {
:PRIORITY 999
SJQMDMOVE
}

Relink Rule
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsFileCurrentlyRecording{} == "false" && (Filename =^ "M:" || (Filename =^ "m:" || (Filename =^ "N:" || (Filename =^ "n:")))) && (Filename =$ ".mpg" || (Filename =$ ".ts")) && FileExists == "//Freenas/ournas2/$.GetShowTitle{}/%p%.mpg" && $.GetNumberOfSegments{} == "1"] {
:PRIORITY 999
:RELINKOPTS "$.GetAiringID{}" "//Freenas/ournas2/$.GetShowTitle{}/%p%.mpg"
_RELINK
}

Client rule
SJQMDMOVE {
:MAX 1
:CPU LOW
:RESOURCES 01
"C:\\SJQ3FINAL\\SJQMDMOVE.bat \"%c%\" \"\\\\\Freenas\\ournas2\\$.GetShowTitle{}\""
}

SJQMDMOVE.bat

if not exist %2 md %2
copy "%~f1" %2
exit

PS this will not work with titles that contain illegal characters.
* < (less than)
* > (greater than)
* : (colon)
* " (double quote)
* / (forward slash)
* \ (backslash)
* | (vertical bar or pipe)
* ? (question mark)
* * (asterisk)

FlyingDoc 11-28-2010 12:15 PM

Thanks Nyplayer

I'll give this a try until SJQ can handle it directly...

:thumb:

nyplayer 11-28-2010 12:27 PM

If you want to copy all the assets edl etc... just make this change

if not exist %2 md %2
copy "%~d1%~p1%~n1.**" %2

exit

Slugger 12-02-2010 09:09 PM

WARNING: The upcoming SJQ update in plugin repository will upgrade you to SJQv4...

... and SJQv4 requires a license file to unlock most useful features, namely all concurrency features and the crontab feature. If you do not wish to upgrade to v4 then DO NOT install the upgrade and ignore all future upgrade notifications from SageTV (about SJQ). Once you upgrade to v4 there is no going back via the SageTV plugin manager. This limitation is not my decision, but rather just the way the SageTV plugin manager works.

Upon release of SJQv4 beta 1 to the plugin repository, this thread will be closed and my support of SJQv3 will cease.

It will be at least 3 days before the SJQv4 upgrade is added to the repository, but may be a few days longer. Please consider this your warning for users who do not wish to upgrade and do not typically read the release notes of plugins before upgrading. I'm hoping (at least) 3 days is enough for most users to see this warning.

wayner 12-02-2010 09:17 PM

I am looking forward to this - that is a pretty quick cycle between generations - I don't think that it has been a full six months since SJQ 3 was released.

madpoet 12-03-2010 07:36 AM

Glad I read these last few posts before I tried to skin the same cat! I also wanted to move recordings into their own autogenerated folders. Thanks for the solution :)

graywolf 12-10-2010 07:58 PM

Got a strange one for you Slugger. Hope you have an answer for me.

It appears that while SJQ V3 was processing a moverec (show.mpg.tmp) there was an error. Didn't notice at the time but day later, noticed that shows were not moving over. Failed Queue had a bunch of stuff in it.

Rebooted server (had earlier rebooted modem/router/switch when had network issues) (may be related, maybe not...moot point though).

I choose Clear Grid for Failed Queue so everything would reprocess.
Looks like everything did EXCEPT I now have 1 show that is show.mpg.tmp and sage does not know about it.

Also, does not appear to have reprocessed.

How do I go about getting it back into Sage TV Recordings? Any thoughts?

nyplayer 12-10-2010 09:11 PM

Just rename show.mpg.tmp to show.mpg and do a refresh of the media... it should then show up in Sage and move it as it was supposed to.

Taddeusz 12-11-2010 10:23 AM

I'm trying to run a VideoRedo quick stream fix from SJQ. I've tried running the vp.vbs script either directly from SJQ or executed from a batch file. No matter how I do it I always get the following in my log:

Code:

C:\Program Files\VideoReDoPlus\vp.vbs(51, 2) WScript.CreateObject: Could not create object named "VideoReDo.VideoReDoSilent".
So how am I supposed to automate VideoRedo?

nyplayer 12-11-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taddeusz (Post 469090)
I'm trying to run a VideoRedo quick stream fix from SJQ. I've tried running the vp.vbs script either directly from SJQ or executed from a batch file. No matter how I do it I always get the following in my log:

Code:

C:\Program Files\VideoReDoPlus\vp.vbs(51, 2) WScript.CreateObject: Could not create object named "VideoReDo.VideoReDoSilent".
So how am I supposed to automate VideoRedo?

Post the batchfile you are using and your client rule.

Taddeusz 12-11-2010 10:42 AM

Ok, here is my client rule:

Code:

SA
{
  :RESOURCES 50
  :MAX 2
  "C:\\batch\\quickstream.bat %c% %d%%p%-1.mpg"
  "C:\\Program Files\\Dragon Global\\ShowAnalyzer\\ShowAnalyzer.exe %c%"
}

And here's my batch file:

Code:

call cscript.exe //nologo "C:/Program Files/VideoReDoPlus/vp.vbs" %1 %2 /t1 /q
del %1
move %2 %1

nyplayer 12-11-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taddeusz (Post 469095)
Ok, here is my client rule:

Code:

SA
{
  :RESOURCES 50
  :MAX 2
  "C:\\batch\\quickstream.bat %c% %d%%p%-1.mpg"
  "C:\\Program Files\\Dragon Global\\ShowAnalyzer\\ShowAnalyzer.exe %c%"
}

And here's my batch file:

Code:

call cscript.exe //nologo "C:/Program Files/VideoReDoPlus/vp.vbs" %1 %2 /t1 /q
del %1
move %2 %1

Here is my batch file and it works.'

C:\\batch\\qfixsaqe.bat %c%

qfixsaqe.bat
Code:

set videoredo_path=C:\Program Files\VideoReDoTVSuite\
set priority=low
set delOriginal="no"

rem "set delOriginal above to yes or no.... yes will delete original mpg and replace with QFixed file."
rem "if delOriginal set to no will QFIX file to tmpEncode directory but will not delete original...."

if not exist "%~d1%~p1tmpEncode" md "%~d1%~p1tmpEncode"

START /B /W /MIN /%priority% cscript.exe //nologo "%videoredo_path%vp.vbs" "%~f1" "%~d1%~p1tmpEncode\%~nx1" /t1 /d /q
if %delOriginal% EQU "yes" del  "%~f1"
if %delOriginal% EQU "yes" if not exist "%~f1" move "%~d1%~p1tmpEncode\%~nx1" "%~d1%~p1"

Taddeusz 12-11-2010 12:19 PM

Are you running SageTV as a service?

nyplayer 12-11-2010 12:40 PM

Yes I do run it as a service and I also run SJQ on my clients as a service... With a user logon that has Administrator authority.

Taddeusz 12-11-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyplayer (Post 469115)
Yes I do run it as a service and I also run SJQ on my clients as a service... With a user logon that has Administrator authority.

I tried doing that and I still get the same error.

graywolf 12-11-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyplayer (Post 469029)
Just rename show.mpg.tmp to show.mpg and do a refresh of the media... it should then show up in Sage and move it as it was supposed to.

Thanks. That did the trick. Had to stop SageService in order to rename it but all is good now.