SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Search Forums

Notices

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KryptoNyte
Forum: General Discussion 09-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,678
Posted By KryptoNyte
One other thing worth mentioning - Josh and a few...

One other thing worth mentioning - Josh and a few other developer here in Sage have worked their butts off in their free time since Sage went open source. Josh is currently working on the miniclient...
Forum: General Discussion 09-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,678
Posted By KryptoNyte
Keith, I love SageTV. Even more so, I love this...

Keith, I love SageTV. Even more so, I love this little community. Like you, I see the writing on the wall with cablecards, the constantly changing software/hardware that requires constant...
Forum: General Discussion 09-09-2020, 07:33 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,678
Posted By KryptoNyte
Can't speak for Verizon, but with Spectrum I'm...

Can't speak for Verizon, but with Spectrum I'm currently getting about 95% of the channels that I subscribe to via TV Everywhere, and the support seems to grow continually. The other 5% are channels...
Forum: General Discussion 09-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,678
Posted By KryptoNyte
That sounds like TV Everywhere. You can login to...

That sounds like TV Everywhere. You can login to any network's website with your cable company user/pass and watch [almost] any channel to which you subscribe. This is one of the systems that the...
Forum: General Discussion 09-05-2020, 04:07 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,678
Posted By KryptoNyte
Yeah. It's almost like they saw it coming ;)

Yeah. It's almost like they saw it coming ;)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.