SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81  
Old 09-17-2021, 11:14 AM
mechling-burgh mechling-burgh is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 405
I use fan art but and like it, but the problem seems to be maintaining it. They keep switching on us. Would we be better off trying to tie in in with Plex or emby
art searching engine since they seem to keep them updated? I don't know if that's even possible but might be easier in the long run.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-17-2021, 11:33 AM
tvmaster2's Avatar
tvmaster2 tvmaster2 is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: tarana
Posts: 3,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
I don't think it is about using SageTV I think it is about fanart ... I have never used fanart in SageTV. I am sure there are a lot of users that use SageTV but have never used fanart.
Using Fanart in SageTV. The TVDB Library plugin by Stuckless - that will stop working in October?
__________________
Sage 9 server = Gigabyte AMD quad-core - 4 gigs - integrated ATI HD4200 chipset - SSD boot, Hitachi Deskstar show drives. HD-PVR - Colossus - Win7 32 bit. HD200/300ís networked. HDHomerun tuner. "If you've given up on Weird Al, you've given up on life" - Homer Simpson
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-17-2021, 02:59 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmaster2 View Post
Using Fanart in SageTV. The TVDB Library plugin by Stuckless - that will stop working in October?
Correct. So gemstone users or users of any of the other fanart addons will not have TV based fanart.

Movie fanart is still available through TMDB so that will continue. TMDB also offers TV Metadata and fanart but the plugin was not written to use it for TV.

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-17-2021, 03:05 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechling-burgh View Post
I use fan art but and like it, but the problem seems to be maintaining it. They keep switching on us. Would we be better off trying to tie in in with Plex or emby
art searching engine since they seem to keep them updated? I don't know if that's even possible but might be easier in the long run.
Its actually something I have considered but they don't share an api that SageTV could leverage directly.

The longest lasting solution would be to update the SageTV plugin the use standards like NFO files and in folder fanart (not central). Emby, Plex and Kodi support these standards as well as other tools like Tiny Media Manager and others. SageTV users would need to rely on these other tools to fetch and manage fanart instead of BMT but at least as long as the plugin adhered to that standard it could display the fanart and Metadata

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-20-2021, 03:00 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Started work to add TMDB as the default TV Metadata provider

I decided to take this on and at minimum update Phoenix core to use TMDB as a TV Metadata provider. This will at least provide an option for TV when TVDB free versions are shutdown.

When done, I will review what a new TVDB provider would take to write against their paid api and decide from there whether its worth the effort.

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-20-2021, 06:48 PM
RonBoyd's Avatar
RonBoyd RonBoyd is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
I decided to take this on and at minimum update Phoenix core to use TMDB as a TV Metadata provider. This will at least provide an option for TV when TVDB free versions are shutdown.

When done, I will review what a new TVDB provider would take to write against their paid api and decide from there whether its worth the effort.

K
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-27-2021, 03:12 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Making progress

I now have the Phoenix as well as the BMT development environments up and running and able to make new builds in both. BMT will need small changes to handle that tmdb will do both movies and tv.

I may start a new thread in the v9 forum so it clear this work is for v9.

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 10-04-2021, 07:50 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
TVDB extension

From the TVDB forums....

Quote:
Hi TheTVDB Community Member,

As you may know from previous emails, we rolled out theTVDBís new API (v4) in November of 2020. Since then, we have received and addressed valuable feedback from many projects that are currently developing against v4. If you are among those who have been using the new API, thank you, and please keep the comments coming! If you arenít yet using it, we encourage you to migrate to v4 as soon as possible, so we can incorporate your feedback before we sunset our legacy APIs.

On that note: if you are still using any of our legacy APIs (v1 and v3) you can rest assured that they will not be deprecated until we feel that the development community has had sufficient time to migrate over to v4. However, these legacy APIs will be turned off in the first half of 2022, so we encourage you to reach out and create a v4 API key so that your project can receive all of the beneficial new data that the v4 API has to offer, and so we can address any questions you may have.

For any questions regarding v4, please reach out to us via support@thetvdb.com or our GitHub repo.
Good news as it gives us more time to fix/replace current use of TVDB fanart/metadata.

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 10-22-2021, 01:31 PM
brookb brookb is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 31
Is the TVDB 'free' version now inaccessible (older APIs?)

Over the last couple of weeks, some of the automatic download TV shows I subscribe to quit showing up in Sage. Didn't really notice until today. Then went into BMT to see what was up, and found that the shows had been downloaded into the import directory by another tool, and they were showing up in a BMT search. However, those shows hadn't been imported as a "Sage Recording" they way they usually are. I tried using BMT to look up the "tvdb" information for the shows manually, and BMT always returned "No Results". I even tried re-looking up previous shows which BMT had been able to find in the past. "No Results". Lookups for movies on the movie DB still worked though.

So then I searched the forums and found this thread. First thoughts were that the TVDB must have disabled the old APIs. But the quote in the previous posting from TVDB indicating "these legacy APIs will be turned off in the first half of 2022" makes me wonder if the problem might be something else.

I migrated my Sage server in a docker container from stuckless/sagetv-server-java9 to stuckless/sagetv-server-java16 a couple of weeks back. I updated all plugins that were out of date at the same time. Could that have broken BMT's access to the TVDB?

Whether TVDB is now API 4 only or whether that happens in the first half of 2022, I, like others, would be happy to spend $12 a year to get this data. I'm looking forward to hearing how jusjoken's re-write to make this work turns out.

Or other options might be OK too. Like others on here, it's not the artwork I'm looking for. It's the automated import as a SageTV Recording with proper metadata such as Show and Episode title, Season and Episode number that are most important. The textual description of the show is a very nice plus as well. So whatever solution can make those things work would make me happy whether I need to pay a reasonable price for it or whether a 'free' solution can be found.

Just parsing of Show name, Episode name, Season and Episode number from file names with automatic "SageTV Recording" being set would make me happy. I wouldn't get the show textual description, but getting everything else without the need for an online database lookup would be great.

I imagine once the TVDB older APIs do get disabled (if they haven't been disabled already), the forum will get a lot more visits from folks trying to figure out what got broken. Until something breaks, they're probably just enjoying watching TV (like me).
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 10-22-2021, 03:21 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookb View Post
Over the last couple of weeks, some of the automatic download TV shows I subscribe to quit showing up in Sage. Didn't really notice until today. Then went into BMT to see what was up, and found that the shows had been downloaded into the import directory by another tool, and they were showing up in a BMT search. However, those shows hadn't been imported as a "Sage Recording" they way they usually are. I tried using BMT to look up the "tvdb" information for the shows manually, and BMT always returned "No Results". I even tried re-looking up previous shows which BMT had been able to find in the past. "No Results". Lookups for movies on the movie DB still worked though.

So then I searched the forums and found this thread. First thoughts were that the TVDB must have disabled the old APIs. But the quote in the previous posting from TVDB indicating "these legacy APIs will be turned off in the first half of 2022" makes me wonder if the problem might be something else.

I migrated my Sage server in a docker container from stuckless/sagetv-server-java9 to stuckless/sagetv-server-java16 a couple of weeks back. I updated all plugins that were out of date at the same time. Could that have broken BMT's access to the TVDB?

Whether TVDB is now API 4 only or whether that happens in the first half of 2022, I, like others, would be happy to spend $12 a year to get this data. I'm looking forward to hearing how jusjoken's re-write to make this work turns out.

Or other options might be OK too. Like others on here, it's not the artwork I'm looking for. It's the automated import as a SageTV Recording with proper metadata such as Show and Episode title, Season and Episode number that are most important. The textual description of the show is a very nice plus as well. So whatever solution can make those things work would make me happy whether I need to pay a reasonable price for it or whether a 'free' solution can be found.

Just parsing of Show name, Episode name, Season and Episode number from file names with automatic "SageTV Recording" being set would make me happy. I wouldn't get the show textual description, but getting everything else without the need for an online database lookup would be great.

I imagine once the TVDB older APIs do get disabled (if they haven't been disabled already), the forum will get a lot more visits from folks trying to figure out what got broken. Until something breaks, they're probably just enjoying watching TV (like me).
I can test later or others may respond sooner but you should check the sagetv_0.txt log file as well as the logs/phoenix and bmt and Metadata logs to see if there are any errors. I have not tested with Java 16 so that could be an issue too.

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
brookb brookb is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 31
Hi,

So I checked out the log files you recommended.

* The sagetv_0.txt log file didn't seem to have any related entries. Clicking on Search or Discover Defaults in the BMT window didn't add any new lines to this file.

* The bmtweb.log file was completely empty - zero byte size, and dated Oct 3. So nothing has touched it since then. I've been running the Java16 version of the docker container since Oct 1.

* The phoenix-metadata.log file showed that a TV show had been downloaded and seen by Sage as follows:

Code:
2021-10-23 10:02:22,712 - UPDATE; /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv; ; TV; S6; E8; MF23445634; 23445634
2021-10-23 10:03:24,294 - UPDATE; /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv; ; TV; S6; E8; EPmtS06E08; 23445634
2021-10-23 10:03:28,061 - UPDATE; /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv; ; TV; S6; E8; EPmtS06E08; 23445634

* The phoenix.log file showed some search entries where I found the episode of interest and clicked on the search button. I clicked it twice at first, creating the two pairs of "search()" and "searching()" entries. I then clicked on "Discover Defaults" three times, with each time producing a "TVScraperManager" and "SearchQueryFactory" entry. And then I clicked on search two more times to create two more pairs of "search()" and "searching()" entries. I don't know if there are any 'errors' in this text; none are obvious and I haven't looked at the code to figure out how it might indicate an error.

Code:
2021-10-23 10:40:41,374 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - MediaFile: 23445634; MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]
2021-10-23 10:40:55,402 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,EPISODE_TITLE: Grantchester - S06E08,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:40:55,402 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2021-10-23 10:41:01,121 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:01,121 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2021-10-23 10:41:03,882 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper regextv created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=23445634, sageObject=MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]] with hints Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,update_metadata: true,}]
2021-10-23 10:41:03,882 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,FILE: /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv,CLEAN_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:04,592 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper regextv created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=23445634, sageObject=MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]] with hints Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,update_metadata: true,}]
2021-10-23 10:41:04,592 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,FILE: /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv,CLEAN_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,094 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper regextv created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=23445634, sageObject=MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]] with hints Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,update_metadata: true,}]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,094 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,FILE: /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv,CLEAN_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,720 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,721 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2021-10-23 10:41:06,593 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:06,593 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
I looked for a metadata log file, but couldn't find such a file.

Thanks for looking into this!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookb View Post
Hi,

So I checked out the log files you recommended.

* The sagetv_0.txt log file didn't seem to have any related entries. Clicking on Search or Discover Defaults in the BMT window didn't add any new lines to this file.

* The bmtweb.log file was completely empty - zero byte size, and dated Oct 3. So nothing has touched it since then. I've been running the Java16 version of the docker container since Oct 1.

* The phoenix-metadata.log file showed that a TV show had been downloaded and seen by Sage as follows:

Code:
2021-10-23 10:02:22,712 - UPDATE; /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv; ; TV; S6; E8; MF23445634; 23445634
2021-10-23 10:03:24,294 - UPDATE; /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv; ; TV; S6; E8; EPmtS06E08; 23445634
2021-10-23 10:03:28,061 - UPDATE; /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv; ; TV; S6; E8; EPmtS06E08; 23445634

* The phoenix.log file showed some search entries where I found the episode of interest and clicked on the search button. I clicked it twice at first, creating the two pairs of "search()" and "searching()" entries. I then clicked on "Discover Defaults" three times, with each time producing a "TVScraperManager" and "SearchQueryFactory" entry. And then I clicked on search two more times to create two more pairs of "search()" and "searching()" entries. I don't know if there are any 'errors' in this text; none are obvious and I haven't looked at the code to figure out how it might indicate an error.

Code:
2021-10-23 10:40:41,374 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - MediaFile: 23445634; MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]
2021-10-23 10:40:55,402 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,EPISODE_TITLE: Grantchester - S06E08,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:40:55,402 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2021-10-23 10:41:01,121 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:01,121 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2021-10-23 10:41:03,882 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper regextv created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=23445634, sageObject=MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]] with hints Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,update_metadata: true,}]
2021-10-23 10:41:03,882 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,FILE: /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv,CLEAN_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:04,592 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper regextv created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=23445634, sageObject=MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]] with hints Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,update_metadata: true,}]
2021-10-23 10:41:04,592 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,FILE: /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv,CLEAN_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,094 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.TVScraperManager - Scraper regextv created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] for file SageMediaFile [sageId=23445634, sageObject=MediaFile[id=23445634 A[23451647,23451646,"Grantchester",0@1022.15:44,46,T V] mask=TV host=nas encodedBy= format=MATROSKA 0:46:04 0 kbps [#0 Video[H.264 25.0 fps 1920x1080 16:9 progressive]#1 Audio[AAC 48000 Hz 2 channels  idx=1 eng]#2 Subpic[0X0000 eng]{ScrapedDate=1635008608060, MediaType=TV, SeriesInfoID=1560382, ScrapedBy=Phoenix}] /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv, Seg0[Fri 10/22 15:44:01.403-Fri 10/22 16:30:05.583]]] with hints Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,update_metadata: true,}]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,094 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Grantchester,FILE: /var/nas/downloads/data/00_complete/00_tv/Grantchester/Grantchester - S06E08 - Episode 8 - 1080p_WEB_DL.mkv,CLEAN_TITLE: Grantchester,EPISODE: 08,SEASON: 06,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,720 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:05,721 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
2021-10-23 10:41:06,593 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Grantchester,EPISODE: 8,SEASON: 6,EPISODE_DATE: 2021-10-22,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: true,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 10:41:06,593 [1298649166@qtp-1767302982-5] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Grantchester using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
I looked for a metadata log file, but couldn't find such a file.

Thanks for looking into this!
I performed a TVDB search and get a result and the following log entries in the phoenix.log

Code:
2021-10-23 16:02:29,139 [1012777448@qtp-48068783-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE: 1,QUERY: Weeds,SEASON: 1,EPISODE_DATE: 2011-03-29,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2021-10-23 16:02:29,139 [1012777448@qtp-48068783-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Weeds using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
This seems consistent with your log entries. I even tried "Grantchester" S06E08 and received a result...odd.

Do you get NO results in the results window?

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
brookb brookb is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 31
When I click on the 'Search' button, I get an error popup in a dark blue rounded corner rectangle with a Red minus sign on the left, a Red X on the right, and the text "No Results" in white in the middle. No list is shown - just this error message. Added attachment to this posting showing what I see, but I'm not sure if it can be seen.

Thx
Attached Images
File Type: png SageBMTSearchError.PNG (22.7 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM
jusjoken jusjoken is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Strathmore, AB
Posts: 2,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by brookb View Post
When I click on the 'Search' button, I get an error popup in a dark blue rounded corner rectangle with a Red minus sign on the left, a Red X on the right, and the text "No Results" in white in the middle. No list is shown - just this error message. Added attachment to this posting showing what I see, but I'm not sure if it can be seen.

Thx
Can you check your plugin list, go to all installed, and see if any are in a failed state.

K
__________________
If you wish to see what I am up to and support my efforts visit my Patreon page
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
brookb brookb is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 31
So none of my plugins (server or client) show as failed. Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but strangely enough, a bunch of the server plugins show as 'disabled' when I look at their status from SageTV Client. However, the same plugins show as 'enabled' when I look at their status from Placeshifter. And if I try to enable the plugins on Client, I get an error message saying a required dependency is missing or the plugin is broken. I can uninstall and reinstall on the server (from Placeshifter), and make sure the plugin is 'enabled' on the server (also from Placeshifter). But the re-installed plugin still shows as 'disabled' on client, and I can't enable it from there.

Strange stuff. . . .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
NetworkGuy
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TVDB lookup exceptions xjim1 SageTV v9 Customizations 0 10-15-2020 08:42 PM
The TVDB Metadata Processing Suggestions EnterNoEscape Phoenix 3.0 3 03-10-2020 04:27 AM
BMT Issue downloading images for TVDB jvl711 Batch Metadata Tools 7 10-04-2017 04:21 AM
Is BMT striking out with TVDB more often? Spectrum Batch Metadata Tools 2 04-02-2011 06:57 PM
tvdb and Camelot jusjoken Batch Metadata Tools 2 04-02-2011 12:02 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.