SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2015, 04:47 AM
SageTVaholic

End of the Road for Phoenix UI

Phoenix was started by a number of people. Towards the end there were 3 of us, then 2, and now just me, and I'm not a STV developer.

Phoenix is comprised of a set of APIs and a UI. The APIs will continue to live on for some time, since they are used BMT, my Android Apps, Gemstone, and possibly other plugins as well.

But, since the people that Worked on the Phoenix UI is no longer engaged, then I'm starting to transition myself from Phoenix UI to Gemstone.

I'll obviously continue to answer questions about Phoenix, but, you shouldn't expect any fixes to the UI.

I someone else want to pick up the torch to maintain and update Phoenix 2 (or create a Phoenix 3) then I'll definitely work with you on the API side.