SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #201  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:14 PM
panteragstk's Avatar
panteragstk panteragstk is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Posts: 3,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
you could always build a metadata agent for my movies :-)
It's so much easier to let other people do stuff like that for you...
__________________
SageTV Server: unRAID Docker v9, S2600CPJ, Norco 24 hot swap bay case, 2x Xeon 2670, 64 GB DDR3, 3x Colossus for DirecTV, HDHR for OTA
Living room: nVidia Shield TV, Sage Mini Client, 65" Panasonic VT60
Bedroom: Xiomi Mi Box, Sage Mini Client, 42" Panasonic PZ800u
Theater: nVidia Shield TV, mini client, Plex for movies, 120" screen. Mitsubishi HC4000. Denon X4300H. 7.4.4 speaker setup.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 02-09-2012, 02:54 PM
WellThen's Avatar
WellThen WellThen is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Great Pagoda of Funn
Posts: 193
Thanks, with the latest scanner you sent me, it looks like all of my recordings scanned in. I sent you the last log by email.

I'm still using the Personal Media Shows metadata agent, as you had suggested a while back. Can I switch over to trying the BMT agent, or is there further stuff you'd like me to try first. Also, is there some way to force the BMT agent to be used without deleting and re-creating the section?

Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:03 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellThen View Post
Thanks, with the latest scanner you sent me, it looks like all of my recordings scanned in. I sent you the last log by email.

I'm still using the Personal Media Shows metadata agent, as you had suggested a while back. Can I switch over to trying the BMT agent, or is there further stuff you'd like me to try first. Also, is there some way to force the BMT agent to be used without deleting and re-creating the section?

Thanks again.
Yup switch it over and then youll be good to go.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 02-09-2012, 04:17 PM
WellThen's Avatar
WellThen WellThen is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Great Pagoda of Funn
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
Yup switch it over and then youll be good to go.
Yes! It's picking up metadata as we speak.

A general question about Plex, for anyone who might know. I want to have Plex run on the server under a different account, is there anyway to change it to run under another account? Or is that a re-install of Plex?
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellThen View Post
Yes! It's picking up metadata as we speak.

A general question about Plex, for anyone who might know. I want to have Plex run on the server under a different account, is there anyway to change it to run under another account? Or is that a re-install of Plex?
Fantastic!

and im not sure sorry would have to play with it.

New code will be available in the next release for anyone else having issues.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 02-13-2012, 01:58 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Just as an update we are testing out new scanner features which fixed several peeps issues.

We are also checking out some MAJOR changes/imporvements to the BMT Agent thanks to Brian!

Once we get the kinks figured out we will do another code release.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 02-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Jason's Avatar
Jason Jason is offline
Sage Expert
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
Just as an update we are testing out new scanner features which fixed several peeps issues.

We are also checking out some MAJOR changes/imporvements to the BMT Agent thanks to Brian!

Once we get the kinks figured out we will do another code release.
What are some of the changes you are working on?

-Jason
__________________
True standalone tuner functionality with the --> HAVA Channel Changer<--
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:45 PM
LehighBri LehighBri is offline
Sage Expert
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
What are some of the changes you are working on?

-Jason
The most notable change is to the agent based on a deeper understanding of how it should work. In the older version of the agent, the metadata for only the latest episode in each season of a show was updating. The new agent, combined with the new scanner, now successfully update the episode-specific metadata for ALL episodes in all seasons of a show.
__________________
Server: Sage 7.1.9 beta; Dell Inspiron 530; Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (UAC turned off); 2TB Internal SATA (TV Recordings)
Storage: Synology DiskStation DS411+, RAID 5, 5x 2TB SATA for (DVDs/Music/Other Videos)
Tuners: Ceton InfiniTV w/ Verizon FIOS cablecard (using babgvant's SageDCT plugin)
Clients: 1x STP-HD300; 1x Acer Aspire Revo 3610 (Atom/Ion) w/ SageTV client (Win 7, EVR, FSE on)
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 02-14-2012, 01:20 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
What are some of the changes you are working on?

-Jason
The scanner includes better logic for faster scanning, more robust error handling and condition checking which solved several users issues with scans not completing.

It doesn't include the syncing of status back to sage... Sorry haven't had time to look into this fully. I saw your post earlier in this thread and briefly looked at it, but haven't been able to play/test things out yet. Hopefully soon.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 02-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Dargason Dargason is offline
Sage Expert
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 516
Any news?
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 02-25-2012, 08:20 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargason View Post
Any news?
Yeah sorry. I forgot one major piece that Darci asked me to work on which allows for recordings broken into mutliple files by Sage to be added to plex as 1 media object. This ended up taking a lot of time and research. I got the logic down now and am in the process of testing it. I hope to have the code over to Brian and darci to test.

Sorry for the delay.
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 02-26-2012, 12:30 PM
zoop's Avatar
zoop zoop is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Elkridge, MD
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
ill take a look for ya now.

What os are you running this on?

Also make sure you are running the most version of SageTV, BMT, and sagex. I saw a similiar issue when i first started using the custom .js file that would NOT allow me to call the file which is what looks like is happening. Make sure all that stuff is up to date, and then make sure to restart sage/service. Also please remove the import directory in plex, restart plex, then readd. Post your new logs...
after installing the new code and removing/re-importing i am unfortunately getting the same error...

Code:
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:35 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Adding file for scanner: /var/media/tv/TheBigBangTheory-S04E02-TheCruciferousVegetableAmplification-15103899-0.edl
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:35 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Adding file for scanner: /var/media/tv/LawOrderSpecialVictimsUnit-S10E12-Hothouse-15103418-0.edl
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] ERROR - Error in Python: Running scanner:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/SageTV Scanner.py", line 151, in Scan
    mf = getMediaFileForFilePath(urllib.quote(file + ext))
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/SageTV Scanner.py", line 86, in getMediaFileForFilePath
    return executeSagexAPICall(url, 'MediaFile')
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/SageTV Scanner.py", line 97, in executeSagexAPICall
    resp = unicodeToStr(json.JSONDecoder().decode(fileData))
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 402, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 418, in raw_decode
    obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/scanner.py", line 71, in scan_once
    return _scan_once(string, idx)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/scanner.py", line 42, in _scan_once
    _scan_once, object_hook, object_pairs_hook, memo)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 230, in JSONObject
    value, end = scan_once(s, end)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/scanner.py", line 42, in _scan_once
    _scan_once, object_hook, object_pairs_hook, memo)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 230, in JSONObject
    value, end = scan_once(s, end)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/S
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] ERROR - We got an error scanning in /var/media/tv
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] ERROR - There were errors scanning location: /var/media/tv
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Since it was an incomplete scan, we are not going to whack missing media.
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Refreshing section 19 of type: 2
this is on ubuntu 10.04, not sure if anyone else here has tried using the scanner/agent on linux or not... i do see it hitting sagex succesfully:

Code:
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.296 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=TheDailyShowWithJonStewart-BruceBartlett-15064994-0.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: servlet holder=sagex.remote.SagexServlet-323354251
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.359 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=TheDailyShowWithJonStewart-BruceBartlett-15064994-0.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: RESPONSE /sagex/api  200
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: REQUEST /sagex/api on org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection@1e0c1fc6
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: Credentials: Basic amhhcnRtMjpmaXJlMXVw
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: servlet=sagex.remote.SagexServlet-323354251
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: chain=null
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: servlet holder=sagex.remote.SagexServlet-323354251
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.425 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: RESPONSE /sagex/api  200
any thoughts?

thx much

/jer
__________________

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 w/ SageTV Server Linux V9.1.8.774 - Ubuntu 16.04LTS AMD64
-- 1x HDHomeRun Prime
-- 1x HDHR-DT
-- 1x HD-PVR
2x SageTV HD-300 Media Extenders
1x NVIDIA ShieldTV
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 02-26-2012, 01:00 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoop View Post
after installing the new code and removing/re-importing i am unfortunately getting the same error...

Code:
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:35 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Adding file for scanner: /var/media/tv/TheBigBangTheory-S04E02-TheCruciferousVegetableAmplification-15103899-0.edl
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:35 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Adding file for scanner: /var/media/tv/LawOrderSpecialVictimsUnit-S10E12-Hothouse-15103418-0.edl
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] ERROR - Error in Python: Running scanner:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/SageTV Scanner.py", line 151, in Scan
    mf = getMediaFileForFilePath(urllib.quote(file + ext))
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/SageTV Scanner.py", line 86, in getMediaFileForFilePath
    return executeSagexAPICall(url, 'MediaFile')
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/SageTV Scanner.py", line 97, in executeSagexAPICall
    resp = unicodeToStr(json.JSONDecoder().decode(fileData))
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 402, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 418, in raw_decode
    obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/scanner.py", line 71, in scan_once
    return _scan_once(string, idx)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/scanner.py", line 42, in _scan_once
    _scan_once, object_hook, object_pairs_hook, memo)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 230, in JSONObject
    value, end = scan_once(s, end)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/scanner.py", line 42, in _scan_once
    _scan_once, object_hook, object_pairs_hook, memo)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Scanners/Series/simplejson/decoder.py", line 230, in JSONObject
    value, end = scan_once(s, end)
  File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/S
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] ERROR - We got an error scanning in /var/media/tv
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] ERROR - There were errors scanning location: /var/media/tv
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Since it was an incomplete scan, we are not going to whack missing media.
Feb 26, 2012 13:24:36 [0x7f0038cc0740] DEBUG - Refreshing section 19 of type: 2
this is on ubuntu 10.04, not sure if anyone else here has tried using the scanner/agent on linux or not... i do see it hitting sagex succesfully:

Code:
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.296 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=TheDailyShowWithJonStewart-BruceBartlett-15064994-0.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: servlet holder=sagex.remote.SagexServlet-323354251
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.359 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=TheDailyShowWithJonStewart-BruceBartlett-15064994-0.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: RESPONSE /sagex/api  200
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: REQUEST /sagex/api on org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection@1e0c1fc6
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: Credentials: Basic amhhcnRtMjpmaXJlMXVw
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: servlet=sagex.remote.SagexServlet-323354251
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: chain=null
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.361 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: servlet holder=sagex.remote.SagexServlet-323354251
Sun 2/26 13:24:36.425 [320293546@qtp-320470203-1 - /sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=file.ts&encoder=json@13174aaa] ::DEBUG: RESPONSE /sagex/api  200
any thoughts?

thx much

/jer
Not sure which version of the scanner you are currently using, but I have release a few version since the last ZIP file...currently i just finished adding the ability to havea recording with mutliple files (as sage does on occassion) attached to the same media object in plex. With this comes some much needed logic for error checking which should without a doubt protect against the type of error you are seeing. I don't want to post the file yet as it is still eing tested/debugged. If you would like to try it PM me with your email, and I will email you the most recent scanner that i just finished enhancing last night.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 02-26-2012, 01:08 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
@zoop - is your BMT password protected? if so you will need to make sure that both the agent properties file found in the BMT Agent directory of plex is set to use the username and password, as well as the line of code at the top of the Plex Scanner... I know you mentioned tha tyou can hit the BMT url

http://x.x.x.x: port/sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=SaturdayNightLive-12401836-1.mp4

for example (of course replacing the name of the file above with one that is actually on your system.

but if you have accessed BMT before and entered the username and password, the above url MAY work wihtout asking you to login again.

if bmt is password protected you can either
1) change sagex access inside of plugins to be NOT password protected..can't remember exactly how to do it but its in the sage plugins section under the sagex plugin
2) Modify all of the places i mentioned above in the sage plex code with your usernameass@x.x.x.x: port
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 02-26-2012, 01:21 PM
zoop's Avatar
zoop zoop is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Elkridge, MD
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
@zoop - is your BMT password protected? if so you will need to make sure that both the agent properties file found in the BMT Agent directory of plex is set to use the username and password, as well as the line of code at the top of the Plex Scanner... I know you mentioned tha tyou can hit the BMT url

http://x.x.x.x: port/sagex/api?c=plex:GetMediaFileForName&1=SaturdayNightLive-12401836-1.mp4

for example (of course replacing the name of the file above with one that is actually on your system.

but if you have accessed BMT before and entered the username and password, the above url MAY work wihtout asking you to login again.

if bmt is password protected you can either
1) change sagex access inside of plugins to be NOT password protected..can't remember exactly how to do it but its in the sage plugins section under the sagex plugin
2) Modify all of the places i mentioned above in the sage plex code with your usernameass@x.x.x.x: port
ya, both places have been modified successfully... i tested it by changing the PW in the file and noting the sagex errors on the sagetv side.

thx

/jer
__________________

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 w/ SageTV Server Linux V9.1.8.774 - Ubuntu 16.04LTS AMD64
-- 1x HDHomeRun Prime
-- 1x HDHR-DT
-- 1x HD-PVR
2x SageTV HD-300 Media Extenders
1x NVIDIA ShieldTV
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
so far all signs point to go on the newest scanner..just waiting for some additional feedback. Hopefully an update tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 02-28-2012, 12:14 PM
PiX64's Avatar
PiX64 PiX64 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,991
Plex scanners/agent Release 3

I have just uploaded the newest version of all code found in the repository to the downloads section on google.

The newest version of the scanner allows for sage recordings which have been broken up by sage into mutliple files to be scanned, and added to the same single media object in plex. BEfore you would end up with mutliple files for each part in plex. Now you will have a single item which will automatically play the parts in the correct order, seemless to the end user.

Brian also made several enhancments to the way the bmt agent works...mainly that ALL metadata is not pulled in and attached to the media objects for an entire series, and all of the sub elements of a series (episodes)

please let us know if you run into any issue.

Thanks Brian for testing, and for all your hard working ont he AGENT!


Thanks Darci for your continued support testing and doing your thing with documentation :-)

http://code.google.com/p/sagetv-for-...downloads/list
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 02-28-2012, 01:21 PM
darcilicious's Avatar
darcilicious darcilicious is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
Thanks Brian for testing, and for all your hard working ont he AGENT!
Ditto!

And thanks for all your great work on this as well -- I'm really happy with how this has turned out and look forward to accessing my SageTV content via Plex -- it's very slick!

__________________
SageTV Server 7.1.x w/Gemstone and Plex Home Theater v1.0.10 w/PlexPass
HD-PVR w/v1.5.6 drivers / Hauppauge IR blaster / FiOS Extreme HD / Motorola QIP6200 / SPDIF+720p Fixed Output
on HP Media Center 8400F (Phenom 9500 QuadCore 2.2GHz, nVidia GeForce 8500 GT)
via Olevia 247TFHD/Onyko TX-SR606/Harmony 550/HP MediaSmart EX490 WHS w/12TB
Plex Media Server v0.9.9.5 on HP Touchsmart Envy 23 d16qd
Sonos Play:3, Connect / SimpleTV v2 / Roku 2 XS+Plex / iPhone 5 / iPad 2
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Dargason Dargason is offline
Sage Expert
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 516
What's your favorite Win7 tool for unpacking rar files?
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 PM
darcilicious's Avatar
darcilicious darcilicious is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,306
7zip is my personal favorite.
__________________
SageTV Server 7.1.x w/Gemstone and Plex Home Theater v1.0.10 w/PlexPass
HD-PVR w/v1.5.6 drivers / Hauppauge IR blaster / FiOS Extreme HD / Motorola QIP6200 / SPDIF+720p Fixed Output
on HP Media Center 8400F (Phenom 9500 QuadCore 2.2GHz, nVidia GeForce 8500 GT)
via Olevia 247TFHD/Onyko TX-SR606/Harmony 550/HP MediaSmart EX490 WHS w/12TB
Plex Media Server v0.9.9.5 on HP Touchsmart Envy 23 d16qd
Sonos Play:3, Connect / SimpleTV v2 / Roku 2 XS+Plex / iPhone 5 / iPad 2
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comparing to Plex heffneil Batch Metadata Tools 20 01-08-2012 04:54 PM
Need help with SJQv4 remote agent coppit SageTV v7 Customizations 4 12-19-2010 11:03 AM
Plex in a TV? What about sage? rwc General Discussion 9 09-05-2010 04:38 PM
Possible to get SageTV to handle my library more like Plex? DAMAC SageTV Mac Edition 0 06-10-2009 10:33 AM
SagetTVService Virus Win32.Agent.dwo Ponchera SageTV Software 6 02-04-2008 06:33 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.