SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV HD Theater - Media Player

Notices

SageTV HD Theater - Media Player Discussion related to using the SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player, i.e.: in use while not connected to a SageTV server. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to using a SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player should be posted here. Use the SageTV Media Extender forum for issues related to using it while connected to a SageTV server.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Sage Aficionado

Extenders keep freezing need rebooted

Sorry to bother people but I can't see what's causing this in the error logs. I upgraded to a new server Core I7 from E8400 ran it separate for several days all seemed fine. Once I brought it on line the extenders started to freeze up. When you are watching a show the hd300 will freeze and must be powered off to start watching again. It happened 3 to 4 times when my daughter was watching scorpion. I have included the err log if someone can see what is causing it to freeze I see an error for mini client around 21:26 which was one of the freezes. Thanks for any help. Would hate to go back to the E8400 but it does run flawlessly, just slow. Here is a link in drop box it was to large to attach
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r7rd109yx...ip?dl=0http://