SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-29-2013, 12:36 PM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
New Phoenix Core 2.5.6

This build removes TheMovieDB v2 support and adds in TheMovieDB v3 support.

I've been having issues lately with movie metadata not being looked up, and in the logs, all I can see is that themoviedb is returning a 202 success code with no data. I'm guessing they are phasing out v2 api, and I tried to move to the v3 api previously, but I ran into issues, so I rolled it back.

You will need to update the themoviedb libarary to 3.0.1 for this to work.

When I first upgraded, I was getting failed metadata errors, but then I noticed the sagetv plugin system didn't "upgrade" the themoviedb.jar correctly, and I had 2 versions in there... themoviedb-3.0.0.jar and themoviedb-3.0.1.jar. So after updating and restarting sagetv, check the JARs to make sure there are NOT 2 of these in there... if there are... it will not work.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2013, 05:42 PM
PhilH's Avatar
PhilH PhilH is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edinburg, TX (Deep South Texas)
Posts: 95
This killed me completely. I cannot get metadata from tmdb V3 or IMDB. It tells me "unable to get metadata". At least before the update today I could get metedata from IMDB.

I also checked & I have only one .jar installed. themoviedb-3.0.1.jar

I can get data for TV shows so that still works. The problem is only related to Movies.

Any help would be appreciated..

Phil

P.S. Is there anyway to rollback to the previous version so I can at least use IMDB for movies? Thanks
__________________
SageTV v7.1.9 Gemstone WHS + 3 HD200's, 1 Client & 1 Placeshifter
WHS - Dual Xeon 2.8ghz - 3gig ECC Ram - 25 Drives - 30 Terabytes
Blu-ray Titles 498
HD-DVD Titles 166
DVD Titles - Too Many To Count..

Last edited by PhilH; 09-29-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Added P.S.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2013, 08:39 PM
[JiF]Mike [JiF]Mike is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 106
Same thing happening here.

I re-installed SageTV to start from scratch, for some other reasons. Everything is mostly working again except metadata retrieval. I can look up a movie using BMT, but when I click on the correct movie it says "Unable to get Metadata."

There's a lot more sources for metadata than I had previously, but they all give me the same result. The default is listed as "themoviedb.org v3 -- (tmdb3)"

Edit:
BTW I only have one jar listed named "themoviedb-3.0.1.jar"
__________________
SageTV: Athlon 64 X2 4200+ | 4 GB | 1 Tuner | DirecTV via HD-PVR | Windows Home Server 2011
Clients: PlaceShifter | (3) STP-HD200
Primary TV: Samsung 61" DLP 1080p
Bedrooms: Toshiba 32" LCD 1080p
Customizations: Pheonix | Web Server

www.jiff.net
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-30-2013, 05:05 AM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
Please send the phoenix.log to metadatatools at gmail dot com.

FYI... IMDB simply delegates to Nielm's IMDB lookup, maintained by jrekiwi. Nothing changed in terms of IMDB support.

I did experience the "unable to get metadata" error in BMT, but removing the duplicate jar fixed it, in my particular case.

Either way, I'm sure the logs will show the problem.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2013, 10:35 AM
PhilH's Avatar
PhilH PhilH is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edinburg, TX (Deep South Texas)
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Please send the phoenix.log to metadatatools at gmail dot com.

FYI... IMDB simply delegates to Nielm's IMDB lookup, maintained by jrekiwi. Nothing changed in terms of IMDB support.

I did experience the "unable to get metadata" error in BMT, but removing the duplicate jar fixed it, in my particular case.

Either way, I'm sure the logs will show the problem.
Log sent. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Phil
__________________
SageTV v7.1.9 Gemstone WHS + 3 HD200's, 1 Client & 1 Placeshifter
WHS - Dual Xeon 2.8ghz - 3gig ECC Ram - 25 Drives - 30 Terabytes
Blu-ray Titles 498
HD-DVD Titles 166
DVD Titles - Too Many To Count..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2013, 11:09 AM
nyplayer nyplayer is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,650
It is working for me one thing I had to do is uninstall the CMT plugin and re-install it.
__________________
Windows 10 I3 Dual Core 3.0 Server, SageTV9... OpenDCT with 2 HDHRPrimes and 4 HDHRconnects for a total of 14 Tuners.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Gustovier Gustovier is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 460
This seems to have broken me as well. I double checked for the extra .jar file on both the server and the client (I upgraded both). IMDB was working for me before I upgrade phoenix core services and all the other plugins it updated, but now that isn't working either. I also do not have CMT installed. Any ideas?

TV show data and images form thetvdb seems to still be working fine though

Last edited by Gustovier; 10-01-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-01-2013, 05:26 AM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustovier View Post
This seems to have broken me as well. I double checked for the extra .jar file on both the server and the client (I upgraded both). IMDB was working for me before I upgrade phoenix core services and all the other plugins it updated, but now that isn't working either. I also do not have CMT installed. Any ideas?

TV show data and images form thetvdb seems to still be working fine though
IMDB is broken for me as well... although it has nothing to do with this update, since IMDB didn't change. The error that I'm seeing of IMDB is happening inside the "nielm" jar code (which I don't control).

As for TMDB v3... if it's failing, then send me log files. So far one person has sent me a log file, and it doesn't show any errors So maybe with more log files, i'll get more data on what is causing the issue.

I suspect there may be some conflict with another plugin, but I run so few plugins, that everything is working fine on my system.

I did see that when I updated Phoenix on my main server there was was update to the nielm imdb libraries as well, and as such I took them. So, I'm not sure if imdb was broken before this update, or after.. since I never use imdb.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-01-2013, 07:51 AM
nyplayer nyplayer is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
IMDB is broken for me as well... although it has nothing to do with this update, since IMDB didn't change. The error that I'm seeing of IMDB is happening inside the "nielm" jar code (which I don't control).

As for TMDB v3... if it's failing, then send me log files. So far one person has sent me a log file, and it doesn't show any errors So maybe with more log files, i'll get more data on what is causing the issue.

I suspect there may be some conflict with another plugin, but I run so few plugins, that everything is working fine on my system.

I did see that when I updated Phoenix on my main server there was was update to the nielm imdb libraries as well, and as such I took them. So, I'm not sure if imdb was broken before this update, or after.. since I never use imdb.
I had to uninstall the Nielm stuff took a while.... because of dependencies then I installed them from scratch and there is no problem using IMDB from the ui to lookup actor and Movie Info and also to save the movie Info. When I updated just the phoenix the first time it broke the Web server and some other Nielm stuff... also broke CMT..
__________________
Windows 10 I3 Dual Core 3.0 Server, SageTV9... OpenDCT with 2 HDHRPrimes and 4 HDHRconnects for a total of 14 Tuners.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-01-2013, 09:36 AM
PhilH's Avatar
PhilH PhilH is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edinburg, TX (Deep South Texas)
Posts: 95
Hey stuckless

I emailed a new set of log files to you last night. It was all of my log files zipped up. Hopefully it will help..

Phil
__________________
SageTV v7.1.9 Gemstone WHS + 3 HD200's, 1 Client & 1 Placeshifter
WHS - Dual Xeon 2.8ghz - 3gig ECC Ram - 25 Drives - 30 Terabytes
Blu-ray Titles 498
HD-DVD Titles 166
DVD Titles - Too Many To Count..
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-01-2013, 11:34 AM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilH View Post
Hey stuckless

I emailed a new set of log files to you last night. It was all of my log files zipped up. Hopefully it will help..

Phil
Sadly... there are no errors in your log files
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-01-2013, 12:39 PM
PhilH's Avatar
PhilH PhilH is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edinburg, TX (Deep South Texas)
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Sadly... there are no errors in your log files
Thanks for looking. Hopefully someone or yourself can get this figured out.

In the meantime I'll just mess with my TV stuff..

Phil
__________________
SageTV v7.1.9 Gemstone WHS + 3 HD200's, 1 Client & 1 Placeshifter
WHS - Dual Xeon 2.8ghz - 3gig ECC Ram - 25 Drives - 30 Terabytes
Blu-ray Titles 498
HD-DVD Titles 166
DVD Titles - Too Many To Count..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 PM
JREkiwi's Avatar
JREkiwi JREkiwi is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 2,118
Just to confirm that the latest nielm_sageimdb.jar (1.8.5) does work with the 2.5.5 phoenix build.

For full disclosure, it is the first release I have done using Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)

John
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-01-2013, 03:12 PM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by JREkiwi View Post
Just to confirm that the latest nielm_sageimdb.jar (1.8.5) does work with the 2.5.5 phoenix build.

For full disclosure, it is the first release I have done using Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)

John
Thanks John....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
I've uploaded a 2.6.7 update to Phoenix.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-01-2013, 08:40 PM
PhilH's Avatar
PhilH PhilH is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Edinburg, TX (Deep South Texas)
Posts: 95
stuckless I emailed you the sagetv_0 log file. Hopefully that will help.

Phil
__________________
SageTV v7.1.9 Gemstone WHS + 3 HD200's, 1 Client & 1 Placeshifter
WHS - Dual Xeon 2.8ghz - 3gig ECC Ram - 25 Drives - 30 Terabytes
Blu-ray Titles 498
HD-DVD Titles 166
DVD Titles - Too Many To Count..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-01-2013, 10:25 PM
mdnttoker mdnttoker is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 445
IMDB works for me (w/limited fanart). But TMDBv3 still doesn't. Will get some logs together. (this is with 2.5.7)

Last edited by mdnttoker; 10-01-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-02-2013, 04:47 PM
stuckless's Avatar
stuckless stuckless is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdnttoker View Post
IMDB works for me (w/limited fanart). But TMDBv3 still doesn't. Will get some logs together. (this is with 2.5.7)
I've updated to 2.5.8.

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...230#post557230
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gemstone and Phoenix Core 2.3.59 - please read jusjoken Gemstone for v7 22 01-01-2014 10:12 AM
Phoenix 2.5.0 Update (api, core, and UI) stuckless Phoenix 38 05-15-2013 03:49 PM
Phoenix Core Services problem sacrament055 Phoenix 15 11-21-2012 10:37 AM
URGENT: Please Update to Phoenix Core 2.3.41 stuckless Batch Metadata Tools 1 09-01-2011 07:24 PM
Help with configuring Phoenix Core Services Chriscic SageTV v7 Customizations 2 01-01-2011 12:33 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.