SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2006, 01:22 PM
SageTVaholic

Glassy Show Icons for SageMC - Coming Soon

Hi all,

We've been discussing putting together a set of semi-transparent glassy show icons for SageMC in the Addons thread. It seemed about time to breakout and start a new thread for this. I have a preview of the ones I have done so far. I still have to generate the Encoder Markers before I release them. I'm hoping to finish and post the icon pack over the weekend.

I'd like some feedback. Are the meanings of the icons obvious enough? Also, I have made two versions of the watched and favorites (series record) icons. I will include both version in the icon pack, but which should I make the default? I personally prefer the eyes for the watched icon and the heart for the favorites icon, but they may be too silly for some. I am also planning on releasing large (60x60) and small (30x30) versions of the icons as well. As always, suggestions are welcome.

Aloha,
Mike