SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Sage User

How do I get rid of the filename under cover art!

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/s...lyfilename.jpg

Hi all!

I have loaded all of my movies into sage 7, used BMT to get all of my meta data and wonderful cover art. However I have some movies off the wall movies that are not in IMDB etc and meta data and cover art is not getting pulled down. When this happens I am left with an ugly bar under the cover art containing the filename of the movie, is there a way that I can get rid of that???

Thanks

Datoney

Last edited by Opus4; 02-14-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: image too wide to post inline; changed to link
Old 02-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Sage User

Red face Wow!

Wow! I guess it is tougher to get rid of these filenames than I expected! Does no one have any idea?

Thx

Datoney
Old 02-14-2011, 08:57 AM
SageTVaholic

Have you gone into the BMT webUI and added that information to those particular movies and saved it? Once you manually provide the movie titels and anything else you want to add to it I believe the titles will go away like thwe other ones in your screenshot.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Sage User

BMT GUI

I have messed around in the GUI a little, but haven't filled out all of the fields. I will try that tonight when I get home and see what happens. I will post the results, thanks for the idea Gerry.

Datoney
Old 02-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Sage User

Tried filling out BMT WebUI

I filled out every open field in the BMT WebUI and still the filename remains, any other ideas? Thanks for the input it was worth a try. Is there anywhere else in BMT (perhaps config) where I may be able to disable them?

Thanks

Datoney
Old 02-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Sage Aficionado

not much help but...

I agree with you, too. What I have found out is that, at least on my setup, the imported videos (AVI, MKV, etc) all have filenames but the ripped DVDs and BluRays *mostly* do not. What I haven't figured out is why some ripped media has the filename while others do not. I would really like to have all the system-generated titles and folder graphics removed, too.

...subscribing to thread.

AWS
Old 02-16-2011, 11:29 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWS View Post
I agree with you, too. What I have found out is that, at least on my setup, the imported videos (AVI, MKV, etc) all have filenames but the ripped DVDs and BluRays *mostly* do not. What I haven't figured out is why some ripped media has the filename while others do not. I would really like to have all the system-generated titles and folder graphics removed, too.

...subscribing to thread.

AWS
Diamond

Without that I think the fanart plugin has a option to remove the titles on a wall type view as well.

maybe the customfolders plugin but not sure on that one.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Sage User

Plugin

Thanks PluckyHD and AWS, AWS let me know if you have any luck with the plugin, I will give it a try when I have a min!
Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Sage User

Diamond

I installed Diamond and I when I goto my videos and then click on folders I still see the filename, do I need to do something in diamond to turn off the filenames?? Thanks

datoney
Old 02-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by datoney View Post
I installed Diamond and I when I goto my videos and then click on folders I still see the filename, do I need to do something in diamond to turn off the filenames?? Thanks

datoney
I think Plucky was suggesting you use the Daimond Wall or Flow views they are both poster views. We don't currently modify the default Title view or Folder view with the Diamond mod.

Last edited by jorton; 02-16-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:53 AM
Sage Aficionado

I did have MBDiamond v.1.63 installed. But it wasn't the active theme... just intstalled. So I uninstalled it and rebooted. I do still have the titles.
BTW, the same sort of title is also present in "Photos".

Still looking around for a solution.

AWS

Last edited by AWS; 02-17-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:37 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I did have MBDiamond v.1.63 installed. But it wasn't the active theme... just intstalled. So I uninstalled it and rebooted. I do still have the titles.
BTW, the same sort of title is also present in "Photos".

Still looking around for a solution.

AWS
Mbdiamond is a theme you want diamond the ui mod.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Sage Aficionado

Wink I must not see something

Plucky: I installed Diamond and I'm still seeing the folder names and folder graphic overlaying the videos. I went into Diamond settings under both TV recordings and Videos and I didn't see a setting that would toggle said titles on/off. Am I missing something?

Hey, this looks a whole lot like my XBMC PC... :-). I like it!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Plucky: I installed Diamond and I'm still seeing the folder names and folder graphic overlaying the videos. I went into Diamond settings under both TV recordings and Videos and I didn't see a setting that would toggle said titles on/off. Am I missing something?

Hey, this looks a whole lot like my XBMC PC... :-). I like it!
Yes you need to use the diamond flow or diamond wall views is what I was getting at
Old 02-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Sage User

Diamond flow

yep I understand the whole diamond flow thing but I have my movies sorted by folders, my daughters movies, mom and dads movies, home movies etc. It is really easy to find things that way, diamond flow & Diamond wall, look pretty cool but lump all of our movies in the same place. I really like the separation of our movies. Thanks for all of your inputs, I am still looking for a solution , Any other ideas?

thanks

Datoney
Old 02-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
yep I understand the whole diamond flow thing but I have my movies sorted by folders, my daughters movies, mom and dads movies, home movies etc. It is really easy to find things that way, diamond flow & Diamond wall, look pretty cool but lump all of our movies in the same place. I really like the separation of our movies. Thanks for all of your inputs, I am still looking for a solution , Any other ideas?

thanks

Datoney
In the upcoming version of Diamond you will be able create custom movie views based on the Diamond Wall/Flow/List views and then use folder filtering (include/exclude) to show only the folders in each custom view you want like "Mom and Dad's Movies", "Kids Movies", "Home Movies" etc...

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=788

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=726

Jeremy
Old 02-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorton View Post
In the upcoming version of Diamond you will be able create custom movie views based on the Diamond Wall/Flow/List views and then use folder filtering (include/exclude) to show only the folders in each custom view you want like "Mom and Dad's Movies", "Kids Movies", "Home Movies" etc...

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=788

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=726

Jeremy
That will be sweet, I really do like the look of Diamond, but gotta have those folders, it's nice to keep things separated and organized! Thanks for the reply
Old 02-18-2011, 05:23 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
That will be sweet, I really do like the look of Diamond, but gotta have those folders, it's nice to keep things separated and organized! Thanks for the reply
Yeah the be folder exclusions will basically give you those folders at the main menu level