SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckwell View Post
What I woudl really like to be able to do is include DVDs in the TV Explorer under movies. My family doesn't understand why there are DVDs, Movies, Videos, and TV... seems clear to me though!!!

if everything was under the TV browser, or even a tab for DVDs it would be much smoother.

How hard would it be?
I don't know the answer to that, but I'm thinking along the same lines as you are. For my next project I'm contemplating "Super Malore Menus" that will display all videos (Recordings, DVDs, imported video, and maybe online videos) in a uniform manner. I really like razrsharp's TVExplorer and may plagiarize some of his good ideas and combine the best of TVExplorer and Malore.

I think it will be a rather large project, but not as large a project as this import.

Tom

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.