SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 05-06-2013, 05:27 AM
Sage User

Send a message via ICQ to tp9163
Is this a problem on my end, or not?

Once in a while I get this problem at the beginning of every new week.

Please see screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/CntaNUB.jpg

The problem is that, for that particular show, I can never get it to consistently show the detailed info for new episodes, in a timely, convenient manner. (Yes I try multiple times to force update and all that).

As you can see in the screen, the episode is a 1st run, as well as the 4:30 PM one, too.

Sometimes, I can wake up and without even doing anything at all, it will have the brand spanking new episodes' infos... but usually not.

However, for repeat episodes, such as: http://i.imgur.com/i2hh6DP.jpg , I NEVER have this problem. The detailed info always is there for these. Same channel and all.

The funny/annoying thing is that it's one of the only shows I care about to get the detailed info of and it tends to no-show me, often enough to annoy.

Lastly, if I go to Zap2It, I see that the info for the show in question is already there, just not in my Sage EPG. Do I just have to wait it out till later in the day, or what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp9163 View Post
Once in a while I get this problem at the beginning of every new week.

Please see screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/CntaNUB.jpg

The problem is that, for that particular show, I can never get it to consistently show the detailed info for new episodes, in a timely, convenient manner. (Yes I try multiple times to force update and all that).

As you can see in the screen, the episode is a 1st run, as well as the 4:30 PM one, too.

Sometimes, I can wake up and without even doing anything at all, it will have the brand spanking new episodes' infos... but usually not.

However, for repeat episodes, such as: http://i.imgur.com/i2hh6DP.jpg , I NEVER have this problem. The detailed info always is there for these. Same channel and all.

The funny/annoying thing is that it's one of the only shows I care about to get the detailed info of and it tends to no-show me, often enough to annoy.

Lastly, if I go to Zap2It, I see that the info for the show in question is already there, just not in my Sage EPG. Do I just have to wait it out till later in the day, or what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well, it did it again this week. Still hasn't updated. Didn't do it the previous week, though.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Sage User

Another start of the week, and another occasion when my guide data for Judge Judy doesn't update in a timely manner.