SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #701  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:49 AM
razrsharpe razrsharpe is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrel View Post
Of course, I couldn't wait to try it out...

That seems to have done the trick. Is there any chance that the change you have made to sageortus.jar may cause problems if I switch the default V7 UI? Am I now stuck on SageMC? (This is not a problem for me in the foreseeable future, but just want to check).
The sageortus.jar is used by the ortus team for its sage 7 plugins (like the trailers plugin, and i think a few others). TVE for Sage7 uses the sageortustve.jar (which is a branched version of the sageortus.jar). So if you ever start using the default UI i would start with a clean install... or delete the sageortus.jar from your jars directory.

Quote:
There is one further issue I have running TVE on SageMC on V7 - sorry I forgot to mention it before. The broadcast date for some episodes lists as Thu 1/1/70, even when the correct broadcast date is entered into BMT. However, I cannot find a pattern to this - some episodes it does, some it doesn't; entering the data manually or automatically doesn't seem to make any difference. This isn't the end of the world (apart from the odd episode that appears out of order), but was wondering if you knew why this might be happening.
That is/was another bug i fixed in the jar.. I'll see if I can get that worked out too in the version for sagemc. Basically stuckless changed how the Original Air Date was stored from MM-DD-YYYY to a long number in Java.util.Date format.
__________________
Server 2003 r2 32bit, SageTV9 (finally!)
2x Dual HDHR (OTA), 1x HD-PVR (Comcast), 1x HDHR-3CC via SageDCT (Comcast)
2x HD300, 1x SageClient (Win10 Test/Development)
Check out TVExplorer
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 AM
syrel syrel is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by razrsharpe View Post
That is/was another bug i fixed in the jar.. I'll see if I can get that worked out too in the version for sagemc. Basically stuckless changed how the Original Air Date was stored from MM-DD-YYYY to a long number in Java.util.Date format.
OK, thanks; sorry I didn't mention it before.

lee
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 01-19-2011, 06:12 PM
razrsharpe razrsharpe is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,111
The attached updated jar fixes two issues to make TVE for SageMC compatible with BMT 4.x:
-imported TV Original Air date is parsed correctly
-imported TV Episode Name is parsed correctly

files imported with BMT 3.x should (with the old naming convention) should (key word) still be parsed correctly.

Instructions:
1. Shut down sage.
2. copy the original sageortus.jar to another folder in case something doesn't work right so you can revert to it.
3. Replace the sageortus.jar in \SageTV\JARS with the one in the attached zip.
4. Restart sage.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sageortus.zip (261.2 KB, 239 views)
__________________
Server 2003 r2 32bit, SageTV9 (finally!)
2x Dual HDHR (OTA), 1x HD-PVR (Comcast), 1x HDHR-3CC via SageDCT (Comcast)
2x HD300, 1x SageClient (Win10 Test/Development)
Check out TVExplorer
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 01-23-2011, 06:28 AM
syrel syrel is offline
Sage Advanced User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 86
That seems to have done the trick. I had some problems with shows I had updated using mediascraper, but I've just updated them using BMT.

Razrsharpe, many thanks for updating this for those of us still sticking with SageMC (or maybe it's just me).

Lee
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 01-23-2011, 01:36 PM
razrsharpe razrsharpe is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrel View Post
That seems to have done the trick. I had some problems with shows I had updated using mediascraper, but I've just updated them using BMT.

Razrsharpe, many thanks for updating this for those of us still sticking with SageMC (or maybe it's just me).

Lee
you're welcome
__________________
Server 2003 r2 32bit, SageTV9 (finally!)
2x Dual HDHR (OTA), 1x HD-PVR (Comcast), 1x HDHR-3CC via SageDCT (Comcast)
2x HD300, 1x SageClient (Win10 Test/Development)
Check out TVExplorer
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
STV Import: Pandora Internet Radio (Default STV and SageMC) cncb SageTV Customizations 290 10-20-2010 03:37 PM
STV Import: JRMC Media Explorer 2 (Default STV and SageMC) cncb SageTV Customizations 34 03-21-2010 11:03 PM
STV Import: SageMC Enhancements (incuding Import Folder Fix in 6.2.x) twieder SageMC Custom Interface 59 05-06-2008 01:42 PM
STV Import: Multispeed Continuous FF/REW Import for SageMC MeInMaui SageMC Custom Interface 20 12-16-2007 04:27 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.