SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV HD Theater - Media Player

Notices

SageTV HD Theater - Media Player Discussion related to using the SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player, i.e.: in use while not connected to a SageTV server. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to using a SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player should be posted here. Use the SageTV Media Extender forum for issues related to using it while connected to a SageTV server.

Old 08-26-2010, 05:42 AM
Sage User

Smile Need some help

I have my sagetv setup in my home. I bought an hd100 and installed this at my mothers house and it was working pretty good until the unit would not turn on and just had a red blinking light. I sent the unit back to sagetv and they repaired this. It worked for 1 day and now wont even turn on any more. I would like to get my mother up and running again on my sage system but the hd200 are out of stock. I have tried to bid on ebay for them but I cant spend more then 200 on the product and the bids always go past that amount. Does anyone know where I can get an hd200 or a compatible device that will work over the internet like the hd200 or hd100 does?

thank you for any help you can give me!

Tags
buy, device, ebay, hd100, hd200