SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Sage User

Video Library Cover Art Refresh

I recently updated my SageTV and SageMC versions to 6.4.8.184 and 6.3.8 respectively.

Since the switch, my video library acts odd. When I select "my videos" (all the files in my videos are ripped DVDs by the way) I see a graphic of a DVD with the DVD logo momentarily before the cover art pops in. This usually takes a couple of seconds.

As I scroll down the list of movies, this slow replacement of each dvd graphic with a cover art continues.

However, if I scroll back up the list to the cover art images that had previously been loaded, the simple DVD graphic is back and the cover art must be reloaded.

With my old version of SageTV and SageMC this process of loading the cover art only happened once after a reboot of the computer (or extender). Subsequent viewings of the "my videos" library kept the cover art images visible.

This behavior does not occur with the "my pictures" or "My music" libraries.

This is probably a simple setting somewhere but I am stumped.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
NB