SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v9 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 9 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 9 and newer.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:37 PM
Sage User

Having problems

Well Guy did a clean install of windows but now I have a issue downloading some of my plugins, Context Sensitive Menu, and upnp. I click on it and it doesn't find it apparently, so can I assume the plug in got deleted or is currently updating it? and the upnp having a problem dl cling. so it is a cling core problem.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:28 PM
Sage User

Call me crazy, but with a little effort and some pitteling I got the plugins I wanted installed unconventionally. I pulled the properties file from the client, the stv folder, the plugin xml file, and the sage jar files, note the client had all the plugins still on it. I copied them over to the server and low and behold all of my plugins that I needed and wanted was there. Then once I got everything set back up I copied the same files and saved them to my file server so that way if I ever have to do a clean install again all I have to do once I get sage installed is to copy those folders and stuff to the directory and boom quick set up, at least I think it will be.