SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2010, 08:49 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LehighBri View Post
For "Support latest watched time when starting and suspending viewing on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad", I tested this on a recording and it doesn't seem to be storing/retrieving the latest watched time. e.g. if I watch 30 seconds of a show on my PC, then watch that same show on my iphone, it starts from the very beginning and not 30 seconds in.
In my experience, it saved the last watched time from using it on the mobile device to restarting on the mobile device. And saves last watched time when going from mobile device to SageTV device, but not going from SageTV device to mobile device.
Hope that explanation makes sense.

Tags
mobile, web