SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Clients Development

Notices

SageTV Clients Development This forum is for discussions relating to SageTV Open Source Clients Development.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2020, 10:15 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvl711 View Post
Sorry, I know I have posted a ton of stuff lately. I will try and summarize them. Let me know if I missed something or have questions.

Fixed Transcoding in HD:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/40951674

All of the fixes or updates for this will be posted here. I have not made any "functionality" changes to this since I did testing with you. I added some extra debug working with Bill yesterday, but there was no functionality changes. I have submitted the changes for the Sage.jar for inclusion into SageTV.

Fix for SageTV conversion issue:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/41162541

This is not related to the Fixed transcoding. This is a bugfix for an issue that I made when adding changes for the format detector plugin. This was already submitted and accepted into the SageTV core.

Fix to SageTV Android Client for Android 11

I expedited the release of 1.6.2 to fix an issue with Android 11 and Pixel 3xl. I was not anticipating releasing this so soon, but thought it would possibly reduce some headaches if other people ran into the same issue I did.
Thanks that helped a lot with testing I was getting Chipmunk Audio but with what you posted above everything appears to be working great. Must have had the wrong Jar before.