SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Github Development

Notices

SageTV Github Development Discussion related to SageTV Open Source Development. Use this forum for development topics about the Open Source versions of SageTV, hosted on Github.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2019, 04:49 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
Have also noticed that if I choose on the movie menu "Search for Fanart and Metadata", and select the appropriate movie, now the folder.jpg thumbnail for the background is also replaced by the proper fanart background. I guess I could trundle my way through and redo a search on every movie for fanart to fix the problem.
On something that doesn't have the right fanart go into "Manage Metadata" then "Edit Metadata" and see if there is a value set in "Media Title" and "Media Type". That is what is used to determine what folder it should be looking for fanart in.

Quote:
I've also noticed that while playing with fanart for a movie in the 64 bit Sage, when I started up 32 bit Sage, now the fanart is wiped out for that movie in 32 bit Sage, and seaching on it (the movie "2012") turns up no results.
2012 is probably a bad example, as I know it doesn't work

Quote:
I didn't think changing fanart details in Sage 64 bit (short of wiping out all the fanart) would affect it in 32 bit. Is there some fanart db file somewhere that's getting affected when each Sage instance is trying to use it?
No db file, only wiz.bin. Then the phoenix APIs find the fanart form the "Central Fanart Folder"\"Media Type"\"Media Title" and the type of fanart Background, Poster etc

Quote:
I'm surprised no one else is running into this...
It does seem to be something unique to your setup, as I have tried to replicate and can't.
There is a phoenix.log in SageTV\SageTV\logs that might shed some light

John