SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV HD Theater - Media Player

Notices

SageTV HD Theater - Media Player Discussion related to using the SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player, i.e.: in use while not connected to a SageTV server. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to using a SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player should be posted here. Use the SageTV Media Extender forum for issues related to using it while connected to a SageTV server.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:27 AM
Sage User

"Now Playing: _____"

When I'm playing a movie and I pause it and even maybe go back to the menu, there is a notice at the bottom of the screen saying "Now Playing: name-of-movie". My question: Is there a way to jump back to the "PLAY" mode from the menus? I've only been able to re-navigate back into the hard drive and folder and movie folder and re-select the movie I was watching in order to resume.

Surely there must be an easier way? I've checked the manual and I just can't figger it out. Help!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:02 AM
SageTVaholic

off top of my head I think the play button will but could be wrong.
Old 10-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Administrator

See the remote layout picture in the extender's manual -- The 'TV' button can be used to "Toggle between playing media & the last menu".

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Sage User

I thought it made sense to hit the PLAY button but that did not work. I did try hitting the TV button on the remote and that did the trick. I had tried it before (I did try to find the answer myself) but it wasn't working before.

So, the TV button is the charm! Thanks!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Sage Icon

You can also use the directional arrows and hit the left arrow when on the main menu and it will go back to what you were last playing.

Tags
hd200, menus