SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2008, 04:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Thumbnails slow on 6.4.3

I finally got around installing 6.4.3, and ran into an issue that puzzles me (since I haven't seen any other post about it here...). All thumbnails, including video, music cover art, and photos, now take 3-5 seconds to appear (during that time these ugly placeholder icons get displayed). Also, when playing FLAC files, it takes a few seconds before the next song starts. I checked the logs, and there is no trace of anything weird going on. This happens on the desktop client as well as on Placeshifter or HD-100.

In 6.3.x the thumbnails always appeared instantaneously. I just reverted the server back to 6.3.10, and now they are as speedy as ever. And yes, this also happens with the default STV ... So nobody else is seeing this ?

Dirk