SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Sage User

Can't get comskip working

Hi all,

I've tried twice now to load comskip and can't seem to get it working.

I followed Brent's great tut and I "think" I did it correct but I must be missing something.

I'm not even getting the dark and light green bars. I'm using STV v6.3.10.166.

After doing the comskipmonitor setup.bat, I clicked finish and this came up on the next page....
Quote:
A directory specified in csm.properties "file.directories" attribute is invalid.
Please update csm.properties with valid video file directories, and then uninstall and reinstall ComskipMonitor.
I need some advice please, thanks