SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
Hit Options when watching the show you can disable autoskip for that show... you can still use the left and right to skip if you want.
I had seen that option before and it seemed to reflect the 99 sec disable I set in the comskip config. It would then re-enable automatically after the time expired. In playing with it last night it does seem to work for the entire show if I select disable manually before I start skipping back.

I think I know how it works now but I would be nice if I could just select it at any time. My first reaction when it skips incorrectly would be skip back and then to disable but at that point it is already disabled and I need to wait 99 seconds for the enable to come back on before I can effectively cancel autoskip. I guess I will just have to learn not to skip back first.

Thanks for the help.

Retired SageTV in favor of Plex\Emby and YouTubeTV.