SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Github Development

Notices

SageTV Github Development Discussion related to SageTV Open Source Development. Use this forum for development topics about the Open Source versions of SageTV, hosted on Github.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2019, 05:27 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnjj View Post
Can you try setting that register setting to false?

I tried that setting and tested it this morning. Has stopped the spinning circles as far as I can tell, and has made scrolling through the list of movies (at least with Phoenix fanart installed) noticeably faster. Didn't try it without Phoenix enabled. Maybe it's there to give native Sage code time to load folder.jpg's and movie thumbnails?

Thanks for suggesting that to try. Might try it on my production 32-bit to see if it speeds that up too.

-S
Server: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, Intel i5, 8 GB, Samsung EVO 850 500 GB for OS, WD Black 4 TB + WD Black 1 TB for Recordings, WD Green 2 TB x 1 and WD Red 6 TB x 2 for DVD/Bluray Rips, Music, Home Movies, etc., Sage 9.1.8.770, HDPVR x 2, BellTV 6131 Receiver x 2, USB-UIRT with 56 KHz Receiver

Clients: PC Client x 2, HD-300 x 4 (1 Using Netgear MoCA Coax Bridges), Placeshifter x 1