SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2018, 04:07 AM
Sage Advanced User

SD EPG with multiple lineups

I've got an IPTV source which I've got mapped to a Dish Network Schedules Direct lineup. There are a couple of channels in it that this lineup doesn't have but are available in a Comcast Schedules Direct lineup. An example is Discovery Life Channel (DLC). This is SD ID 16125. I've got Schedules Direct setup with both lineups. SageTV lets me map the channel but I only get "No Data" for the channel in the guide. I thought this was because the source is mapped to a Schedules Direct lineup that doesn't have the channel. You can only have one lineup assigned per source, right? My assumption was that the map function would allow that limitation to be bypassed as long as the Schedules Direct lineup existed on some source that Sage used.

I just enabled it for the source that does have the Comcast lineup and it's not working there now either so maybe it has nothing to do with the source. Schedules Direct is giving me lineup data for that channel on Emby though so it exists on Schedules Direct.

Can Schedules Direct channels from different lineups be used on the same source?