SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 04-30-2017, 04:19 PM
Sage Icon

IMDB PlugIn

Hello - a while back I had the IMDB plugin and it has not worked for a long time. I just upgraded to version 9 and I was wondering if there is a way to get this working again. Also, as a related note, In Setup, SageTV Plugins, does the available list of plugins update automatically when there is a new plugin available?

Thanks,
Old 05-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Sage Icon

The functionality of the IMDB plugin is included in the Complementary Metadata Tools (CMT) plugin.

Yes the list of plugins is regularly updated automatically.

John
Old 05-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Sage Icon

Beautiful! Thanks so much - I really missed this plug in for a long time. It's great to have it working again.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:16 PM
Sage Icon

Not sure where this should be posted because of all the differing versions and such so I'll just tag on to this thread.

Apparently the IMDB plugin (Nielm's IMDb plugin as part of Complimentary Metadata tools?) is broken again no doubt due to IMDb's meddling. This time episodes are no longer showing up in TV shows.

Also I've noticed for quite a while now that searching on an episode title name will no longer find a match.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:28 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelme View Post
Apparently the IMDB plugin (Nielm's IMDb plugin as part of Complimentary Metadata tools?) is broken again no doubt due to IMDb's meddling. This time episodes are no longer showing up in TV shows.

Also I've noticed for quite a while now that searching on an episode title name will no longer find a match.
I've noticed that too, and it's starting to irritate me, so I hope to look at fixing it over the weekend.

John
Old 11-15-2017, 02:17 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JREkiwi View Post
I've noticed that too, and it's starting to irritate me, so I hope to look at fixing it over the weekend.

John
thanks!