SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Gemstone for v7

Notices

Gemstone for v7 This forum is for discussing the user-created Gemstone custom interface for SageTV.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Sage Aficionado

Alphabetical Jump List in Movies

I recently (several weeks ago) switched from Diamond to Gemstone. I've got everything set up and working. I really like most of the changes except I can't find a feature we used a bunch in Diamond. I am using the Stage Flow to display my movies with background fanart.

In Diamond you could hit the down arrow and the row of letters of the alphabet would pop up and you could jump to a letter and start browsing from there. This is what I had finally gotten my Wife and Daughter to do and now I can't find this setting. Does this still exist and if so how do I enable it?

I know that the number keys work like T9 letters to allow you to do almost the same thing, but Oh, the agony of retraining the girls.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:05 PM
SageTVaholic

It's on our list... just too many other items we are working on right now to get to it... but it likely will get done.

k