SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #381  
Old 09-11-2016, 01:23 PM
CsquaredIN CsquaredIN is offline
Sage User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 17
SRE Error

sre.log is showing this warning when monitoring the Bengals/Jets game right now:
Code:
2016-09-11 15:18:00,009 INFO : 3660225/NFL Football: Fetching status with data: [NFL Football, Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets, 1473613200000]
2016-09-11 15:18:00,039 WARN : 3660225/NFL Football: Error from web service; safety measures already applied.
http://localhost:8080/livepvrdata/events displays today's events properly. Is there an issue with the web service or is it an issue on my end? Thanks for your time.
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 09-15-2016, 08:23 AM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingwiz View Post
I just released a version of the Live PVR Data Server that runs insides the Sage Jetty instance. To try it out, install the Live PVR Data Server plugin within the SageTV Plugin manager and then configure SRE to use the server URL "http://localhost:8080/livepvrdata".
Are there any instructions on how to install and run this server without SageTV? Now that fall football is here people are asking for my utility for NextPVR to get updated.

Martin
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 09-15-2016, 02:26 PM
Slugger Slugger is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kingston, ON
Posts: 4,008
My original port of the service to open source produced a docker image that you could then run via docker. That's what I delivered. The git repo has since been modified to work as a sagetv plugin, but if you rewind the repo back to my last commit then you would have a vanilla state where you could build the docker container. Alternatively, you can build the war and deploy it to any container -- and this method should work fine even with the Sagetv mods since the service itself really shouldn't have any sagetv specific code in it (though I haven't been monitoring the changes too closely). I think you have my email, you can ping me via email if you need some assistance.
__________________
Twitter: @ddb_db
Server: Intel i5-4570 Quad Core, 16GB RAM, 1 x 128GB OS SSD (Win7 Pro x64 SP1), 1 x 2TB media drive
Capture: 2 x Colossus
STB Controller: 1 x USB-UIRT
Software:Java 1.7.0_71; SageTV 7.1.9
Clients: 1 x HD300, 2 x HD200, 1 x SageClient, 1 x PlaceShifter
Plugins: Too many to list now...
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 09-15-2016, 08:09 PM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
My original port of the service to open source produced a docker image that you could then run via docker. That's what I delivered. The git repo has since been modified to work as a sagetv plugin, but if you rewind the repo back to my last commit then you would have a vanilla state where you could build the docker container. Alternatively, you can build the war and deploy it to any container -- and this method should work fine even with the Sagetv mods since the service itself really shouldn't have any sagetv specific code in it (though I haven't been monitoring the changes too closely). I think you have my email, you can ping me via email if you need some assistance.
Thanks I actually spent most of the day trying to configure Docker for Windows after reading you github notes but I had to give up because I only get it to work with telnet. I will poke away at it.

In the meantime I have created a livpvrdata.war file using the gradle batch file and it seems to be working.

Martin

Last edited by emveepee; 09-15-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 09-16-2016, 05:15 AM
Fuzzy's Avatar
Fuzzy Fuzzy is offline
SageTVaholic
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Jurupa Valley, CA
Posts: 9,957
Docker for windows is a pain... if you want to play with docker, it would be easier to host it on a linux based system.
__________________
Buy Fuzzy a beer! (Fuzzy likes beer)

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 09-16-2016, 06:32 AM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Docker for windows is a pain... if you want to play with docker, it would be easier to host it on a linux based system.
Thanks yes it was, but I am not trying to host it, I am trying to make a standalone OSS livepvrata server available to the NextPVR windows users. So far the war file seems ok.

Martin
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 09-16-2016, 07:48 PM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by CsquaredIN View Post
sre.log is showing this warning when monitoring the Bengals/Jets game right now:
Code:
2016-09-11 15:18:00,009 INFO : 3660225/NFL Football: Fetching status with data: [NFL Football, Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets, 1473613200000]
2016-09-11 15:18:00,039 WARN : 3660225/NFL Football: Error from web service; safety measures already applied.
http://localhost:8080/livepvrdata/events displays today's events properly. Is there an issue with the web service or is it an issue on my end? Thanks for your time.
Sorry, I'm just getting to this now. I don't have similar messages in my log. Was your game monitored and extended successfully?
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 09-16-2016, 07:51 PM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
My original port of the service to open source produced a docker image that you could then run via docker. That's what I delivered. The git repo has since been modified to work as a sagetv plugin, but if you rewind the repo back to my last commit then you would have a vanilla state where you could build the docker container. Alternatively, you can build the war and deploy it to any container -- and this method should work fine even with the Sagetv mods since the service itself really shouldn't have any sagetv specific code in it (though I haven't been monitoring the changes too closely). I think you have my email, you can ping me via email if you need some assistance.
I haven't intentionally done anything to break the docker build or make the war file sage specific. The only thing sage specific stuff is the packaging of the plugin.
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 09-16-2016, 07:52 PM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by emveepee View Post
Thanks yes it was, but I am not trying to host it, I am trying to make a standalone OSS livepvrata server available to the NextPVR windows users. So far the war file seems ok.

Martin
If there is anything in particular that would make this easier for you, let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 09-17-2016, 09:02 AM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingwiz View Post
If there is anything in particular that would make this easier for you, let me know.
I am still trying to find out why jetty return 404 on a status query but other then that it looks good.

For improvements maybe we can find a way for racing to work better based on time not the subtitle. Can you tell me what parameters are being requested for the Singapore F1 race this weekend?

Martin
Reply With Quote
  #391  
Old 09-17-2016, 11:41 AM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by emveepee View Post
I am still trying to find out why jetty return 404 on a status query but other then that it looks good.

For improvements maybe we can find a way for racing to work better based on time not the subtitle. Can you tell me what parameters are being requested for the Singapore F1 race this weekend?

Martin
It appears that while the monitor code is present, F1 monitoring isn't enabled in the open source version of the server. A quick test suggests the monitor works, so it would just have to be enabled. I don't have F1 in my guide data, so I'd have to know what the Title looks like to enable the monitor.
Reply With Quote
  #392  
Old 09-17-2016, 12:41 PM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingwiz View Post
It appears that while the monitor code is present, F1 monitoring isn't enabled in the open source version of the server. A quick test suggests the monitor works, so it would just have to be enabled. I don't have F1 in my guide data, so I'd have to know what the Title looks like to enable the monitor.
I use NextPVR with Schedules Direct data and it is

Formula One Racing
Singapore Grand Prix

tomorrow at 8am, i use Zap2it to find the shows when I can't get it I see is is on NBCSN in the States

The ESPN API uses different names.

Martin
Reply With Quote
  #393  
Old 09-17-2016, 01:50 PM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Also I am not sure if the sprint or xfinity NASCAR monitors are enabled. There is one on right now

NASCAR Racing
XFINITY Series: Drive for Safety 300

Last year I just remapped this SD name to the ESPN api name

NASCAR XFINITY SERIES AT CHICAGO

Martin
Reply With Quote
  #394  
Old 09-17-2016, 04:31 PM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
One of my users noticed a problem with this game

{"title":"College Football","description":"Florida State at Louisville","status":"Sep 17 12:00 ET","isValid":true,"isActive":true,"isComplete":false,"isError":false}

Looking at espn it is ended

Code:
                          + "status": "post",
                          + "summary": "Final",
                          + "fullStatus": {
                              # "clock": "0:00",
                              # "period": 4,
                              # "type": {
                                  * "id": 3,
                                  * "description": "FINAL",
                                  * "detail": "Final",
                                  * "shortDetail": "Final",
                                  * "state": "post"
                                }
                            },
Martin
Reply With Quote
  #395  
Old 09-17-2016, 07:06 PM
sic0048 sic0048 is offline
Sage Icon
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,254
None of the college games on my feeds are being updated. They show the start times, but no live data. Because of this, the three or four college games I recorded today never stopped recording. I had to manually stop all of them, sometimes hours after the games ended.
__________________
i5 quad core server with about 10tb of space currently
SageTV v9 (32bit)
Ceton InfiniTV ETH 6 cable card tuner (Charter cable)
OpenDCT
HD-100 HD Extenders
HD-300 HD Extenders
Nvidia Shield using the MiniClient
Using CQC to control it all
Reply With Quote
  #396  
Old 09-17-2016, 10:47 PM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
There is something wrong when &groups are called in the latest change, removing that seems to fix it.

Since I learned enough to do that I enabled the F1 monitor and it is working. PM me with your email if you want to chat more offline.

Martin

Last edited by emveepee; 09-18-2016 at 07:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #397  
Old 09-18-2016, 11:40 AM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic0048 View Post
None of the college games on my feeds are being updated. They show the start times, but no live data. Because of this, the three or four college games I recorded today never stopped recording. I had to manually stop all of them, sometimes hours after the games ended.
I noticed that on my recording as well. I am investigating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emveepee View Post
There is something wrong when &groups are called in the latest change, removing that seems to fix it.

Since I learned enough to do that I enabled the F1 monitor and it is working. PM me with your email if you want to chat more offline.
Glad to hear F1 is working. Create a pull request and I'll merge your change into the code base.
Reply With Quote
  #398  
Old 09-18-2016, 12:30 PM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Ok, I've worked through the College Football problem. I was including group id's for individual conferences (e.g. ACC) as well as divisions (e.g. FBS) and for some reason, when I did that, the feed set all of the statuses as pre-game. I've updated the code to filter out everything but the parent divisions and that has fixed the issue. I'll package up this change as an updated sage plugin later today or perhaps tomorrow. If I get emveepee changes to include F1, I'll incorporate those too. If I don't, I may just put that in myself since he's confirmed it works.
Reply With Quote
  #399  
Old 09-18-2016, 12:35 PM
emveepee emveepee is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingwiz View Post
Glad to hear F1 is working. Create a pull request and I'll merge your change into the code base.
Once you get the fix groups commited, I will. I also have NASCAR and future dates working.

Martin
Reply With Quote
  #400  
Old 09-18-2016, 12:59 PM
skiingwiz skiingwiz is offline
Sage Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by emveepee View Post
Once you get the fix groups commited, I will. I also have NASCAR and future dates working.

Martin
It's committed. After I merge in your changes I'll package an update for SageTV users.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plugin: Sage Recording Extender (SREv3) Slugger SageTV v7 Customizations 504 12-18-2011 08:01 PM
Sage Recording Extender (SRE) UI tmiranda Customization Announcements 0 09-09-2010 04:26 PM
Plugin: Sage Recording Extender (SRE) Slugger SageTV Customizations 428 06-19-2010 11:03 AM
Sage Recording Extender (SRE) new release notifications Slugger Customization Announcements 8 03-28-2010 07:56 AM
IMDB Plugin for Extender tonysathre SageTV Customizations 6 08-20-2008 09:15 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2003-2005 SageTV, LLC. All rights reserved.